Morning

Dance On (HIATUS)

"Brrrrr Brrrrr" the alarm clock rang... Whait, what?? This wasn´t my alarm clock.

I opened my eyes: I was laying on the top of a  unkwon comfortable bunk bed . I got up and looked around: I was still at my dorm but somehow I had endend up across the room on the upper on the bed. The alarm clock red digits displayed 6.30 am, classes started at 8:15 so I had plenty of time to get ready. I tried to remember last night but there were no memories so I concluded I must have felt asleep.

"Morning sunshine" said Hyorin bringing me back to earth. She must have had a bath judging by her wet hair and towel wraped around her body.

"Morning" I replied smilling "I´m sorry I ended up asleep. You could have waked me up I would have helped with the paperwork"

"Ohh no problem. You  were sooo tired. Ms Yoon said we should wake you up but we insisted (Kai in particular) that we should let you sleep. He also moved you to the bed because he was worried you might have been uncomfortable." she explained giving me a sugestive wink

Ohh that was so nice of him I must thank him when I see him.

"Ohh right, has anyone ever told you that you sleep talk?" she giggled

Oh god I do sleep talk... a lot. I once had a dream I was a kpop star so I started singing at the top of my lungs, Bona had recorded everything and she and Hilyuk still made fun of me. What did I say time????

Hyorin must have looked at my embaressed face and replied quickly:

" Don´t worry you were hilarious. You just kept on nagging about how Hyoyeon was bossy and her group was horrible and how Jay was mean and disrespectful. And you were so grumpy not to mention your faces. They were the best.We all had a blast thanks to you . " I was super embarassed but she laughed I was sorry I didn´t help them but I felt relieved at least I had motivated them... Kind of. "And then you started talking about how if the groups were judged by looks we would win since every boy were is a flower boy. "

I felt my cheeks turning red, how embarassing.

"Oh don´t blush. The boys were really thankful after hearing this. Ohh and we all owe you a thank you: after you were mumbling and drowling for about one hour or so we were still trying to figure out how we should name our group, that was when you started trouting pokemons themee song. Thanks to you we are "The Pickatchus".

"The Pickatchus..." I repeated "I like it. It´s silly and lightheaded."

"That´s what we thought too!"

"It describes us the best."we both laughed.

"Yeah pickatchu If I were you I would hurry if you wanna be there on time."

"Why?We still have time.I´ll take a bath get ready and have breakfast...."

"You should hurry. Classes start at 8.15 but we arranged to meet there at 7 to start working at the group choreo. "

"Ohh...Ok I´ll come out in a minute" I said grabbing my towel. "What will the first class be?"

"Balroom." She replied with a ear to ear smile.



 

-------Guys dorm ------

 

Taemin POV

 

"Wake up sleeping beauty" Lay shouted throwing me a pillow.

"Just 5 more minutes " i mumbled back

"Ya punk it´s almost 7 we promised Hyorin this time we would be there on time" he replied

"What about Kai? Wake him up instead" I replied trying to gain some time.

" I´m already up." a shaky voice replied as if smeone was about to jump.

Even though my eyes were closed I felt his weight lending on me smacking me to the mattress.

"Haaaa " I squilled with my face smashed against the pillow .

"He got up as soon as I told him Myungsoo would be there" Lay .

"No I didn't" he said blushing.

I guess what they say really is true: great minds do think alike Kai must want to know her more like I do. Myungsoo looked like a great girl she was smart pretty and funny, I mean what else can a guy ask from a girl? Maybe she was even girlfriend material but it is too soon to tell.

"Hey kid she's mine!" I stated

" As if she would prefer you over me" he joked posing in front of the mirror doing some hmmmm... very unmanly  poses. When he started duckfacing Lay interrupted:

"Yeah, yeah that's all very nice but they are waiting and you have ten minutes to get ready so you should be hurry. It´s not my fault you two insisted on taking Ms Yoon home, ended up getting lost on the way back and only had a few hours of sleep."

"We were being nice!" We both shouted

"Don't care " he shouted back closing the door behind him