Filling Forms

Dance On (HIATUS)

Hyorin POV

"So how was your afternoon" I asked Myungsoo trying to break the ice while Taemin franticly cooked.

"It was great, quite tiring but great."she said "Oh it wasn´t. She took a ballet class" Ms Yoon explained . I widened my eyes, my body was stiff as hell after todays class where did she find the energy for another one? She musn´t be felling tired she must be exhausted..."You should also come one day if you want" Ms Yoon snaped me out of my thoughts while inviting me. "I´d love to" I replied, I´ll definetely give it a try."I´ll bring you along next time" Myungsoo smiled. I looked at her again: she was "hot mess" as Kai once described a girl: her once so neat bun was now completely destroyed and her hair was falling out of the messy ponytail at the top of her head, her eyes had dark circles and were starting to close when Taemin exclaimed: "It´s ready".

He brought us 3 bowls of boiling soup. "Smells great" Myungsoo complimented. His smile broadened" Hope it tastes great as well. Be carefull not to burn your tong..." 

"Auuu" I shouted as soon as the boiling soup burned my tongue. I always do this. Why am I so distracted? "You always to that,aishhh, so clumsy seriously..."He scolded me while shaking his head in disapproval. I replied him by sticking my tongue out.

"You remind me of someone very special"Ms Yoon said while giggling"Now, Myung told me about SDC. She was very pleased to be on your group.Thank you for being so friendly to her. How are the preparations going?"

I looked at her: she looked embaressed so I winked her."It will be a honor and pleasure to have her with us. We were supposed tohave already filled the application papers but we ran out of time so we still haven´t done it yet"

Myungsoo POV

"I can help you do that" I oferred as soon as she finished I knew the papers were due after tomorrow and I prefered to fill them now rather than later forgeting about it "And if you don´t mind I help to" Ms Yoon added.

Hyorin eyes sparkled "Really? Thank you so much we´ll be able to save so much time with 4 heads thinking instead of 2". "Since their movie as ended I texted Kai and Lay to come here so that we could discuss this with them" Taemin added. "I assume those two boys are the rest of your group right?" Ms Yoon asked after hearing these 2 new names.

"Yes they are. But I´m afraid you´ll be disapointed since they won´t be as charming as I am" Taemin joked winking at her.

 

 

...........

 

 

We were finally all reunited around the small table at the center of the living room. There were bowls and blankets everywhere. I had already eaten 3 cups of soup and was sharing 2 blankets with Hyorin. Lay was aside me and next to him was Kai followed by Taemin and Ms Yoon who weregetting along really well. The table was full of papers and stationary and we were discussing ideas . 

"So you have a solo, a duet and a group piece, right?" Ms Yoon asked

"Yes"Hyorin nodded politely"I was thinking about giving Kai the solo."

"Gomawo!!" he bursted almost choking while drinking his soup"I promise will do my best and give my 100%. We will defenitely win"

He was cleary surprised and euforic. Everyone agreed with Hyorins choice.His bright smile as refreshing and cheered all of us, even me with my unbearable tiredness. "Fighting!" we all said at the same time wich was completely unexpected making us all laugh.

"Then who is the girl and boy for the duet?" he asked after calming down

"The girl will defenitely be you" I said pointing at Hyorin. " You don´t mind?" she asked " No not at all. I have never competed here so I don´t know how things are plus you have more charisma. Maybe next year I´ll be ready to try it but this time it HAS to be you" I ensured her. Her smile was reason enough for me not to regret my choice.

"And for the same reasons and others I think Taemin will be a great partner. He worked really hard this year" Lay added coming out from his funny blank expression.

"Really bro? Thanks" Taemin said fistbumping him."And hello there beautifull partner" he waved playfully to Hyorin receiving as a reply a pillow she threw wich went directly to his head.

I giggled a bit and the yawned. I was cozily leaning against the sofa with my head resting on a fluffy pillow and my and covered with a warm blanket.My eyelids became heavier and heavier and my eyes were slowly closing until I was sorrounded by dark. In the background I could hear my frinds and Ms Yoons voices discussing wich genres of dances we should choose and the length of each piece but as I fell asleep the voices become distant whispers wich lulled me like a lullaby.