Bunhead

Dance On (HIATUS)

"Shut up!! My head is heavy as f..." he was about to say but Eunhyuk caughed. He looked pissed. He tooked off his sunglansses (yes he was wearing them inside the classroom) and I saw a pair of angry eyes with traces of beautiful dark brown almost black pupils under the drunken redness. "That must be have been a big party cuz the hangover was huge and I got he wasn´t feeling very well but there was no need to blame it on us.

"I´m here to dance not to have tea with these ladies" he continued pointing at Jokwon and Key. I tryed to suppress a giggled and he suddenly saw me."And I´m certainly not here to hang with bunheads. This school is vor talented people not for pretty faces or in your case something else cuz you don´t even have that."I felt my insides burn and my cheeks turning red.How was this idiot?His comments were really mean and hurtful he didn´t even know me! And then I heard Hyoyeon y laugh and my eyes started to wet.

"I´m also here to dance and that means contact with diferrent types and genres of dancer and dances but instead I get a monumental jerk who only knows howdrink and smoke!!!!" Kai suddenly shouted. I felt so thankful towards him. He looked at me giving me a encouraging smile.

"You got nothing on her and yet you are stupid enough to mess with her. And you most still be drunk if you don´t find her pretty!" Taemin completed winking at me. Lay and Hyorin were about to say somthing but got cut by Eunhyuk.

"Jay that was mean and inappropriate. I´ll talk to you at the end. Taemin and Kai thank you. Myungsoo don´t take him seriously. Now shall we dance?" he asked with a misterious smile