Hot Summer

Dance On (HIATUS)

Hi guys :) Noticed there are a lot of Hyorin fans here (she´s amazing isn´t she :D) So I decided to make a chapter on her POV hope you like it. Anyway have you heard about that Kemy girl diss song?! I seriously can´t believe it, I mean she´s a rookie and who does she think she is to diss Park Bom!!! And the saddest thing is that I actually thought she rapped pretty well and if I had found her in different circumstances I might have liked her songs but not now -.- What do you think about it?

Back to the fic, I´m sorry if there are a lot of mistakes is that I´m currently in Spain (it´s so great here and the weather is fantastic) so I can´t use my computer to check the mistakes so hope you´ll understand :D

Hope you are all enjoying your vacations and happy readings :D

Hyorin POV

"This is Hilyuk and this is Bona" Myung introduced them to Lay who greeted them.After arriving, while he was gone decades had passed, according to him he took so long because "he got lost on his way. Yeah sure, he could fool everyone but I could clearly tell he was lying, after knowing him for so long every time he raises his eyebrows I know his  lying, not telling the true or at least not telling it all.

I knew him long before we went to SDA: our parents were childhood friends and when our mothers found out they were both pregnant at the same time there was no one that could separate them; they even made plans for an arranged wedding for me and him! Yes:me and Lay were meant to get marry! Of course we eventually convinced them we were more like brothers than bride and groom and they,thankfully even though we could see our mums clearly sad, gave up on the idea. He was definitely hiding something but for now I would let that be I had better things to worry about like...
"Hey let me help you with that " Hilyuk snapped me out of my thoughts as he took the box between my hands.
"Oh it´s fine really"I tried to protest but he didn't give up
"Aishh!!!! How can this girl have so many things!?! You'll be the one sharing the room  with her right?" I nodded" I have no idea how you'll manage to find  place for everything" 
"Ya, I can hear you!Plus she has as many things as I have and of course we´ll find a way" Myung shouted surfacing from the opposite room with Bona behind "Not to mention you are the one who collects lava lamps!Yeah,so I think your in no position of complaining about having to many things" the last one completed sticking her tongue out.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.Lava lamps? Could he be more perfect?!
"Oh god not those stupid lava lamps again!!" Taemin who had just appeared said.
"LAVA LAMPS AREN'T STUPID!!" me and Hilyuk shouted at the same time and we smiled at each other, I might have even blushed a bit. 
"Upss" Taemin whispered as he hid behind the wall.
"Taemin don't even try to contradict her, I once tried and it took a week for her to speak to me again." Lay stated reminding me of our little discussion a few years ago" Now how about making a break? I mean I don't know about you but I'm dying of hunger and since we already packed more than half of the stuff we can slow down."
"Oh god yes please! I'd kill for an ice cream right now" I exclaimed barely containing the desperation in my voice, I was really hungry.
I looked around everyone seemed to agree so Hilyuk guided us to the living room. When we arrived at her place the room was fully decorated with mirrors and paintings on the walls, small scented candles and little bowls on top of the tables; now the only remaining things were the small coach and a little table in the center.
While Myung and Bona went to the kitchen to get the ice cream me and the guys headed to the coach. Of course they jumped to the tiny sofa as soon as they saw it, I watched as the little thing shivered under the weight of the 4 guys on top of it. Since there was no space at all both Taemin and Lay were forced to sit on the ground, I was about to do the same when Hilyuk got up.
"Hey Hyorin, sit here" he said poiting at his sit.
"Well, well, chivalry  isn't dead."I exclaimed eyeing Lay, Kai and Taemin "But it´s fine really, I can sit on the ground" I replied
"C'mon sit here the floor is really hard, trust me: those two always make me sit there"he insisted
"Since none of you makes up you're mind I'll sacrifice myself and sit on the coach" Taemin said sarcastically as he stole Hilyuks seat. Deep inside I was glad he did because now he would have to seat next to me,still before doing so he insisted on searching and unpacking  a pillow for me to sit on.
Not long after Myung and Bona arrived with their hands full of spoons and the containers. 
Bona sat next to Lay and me and as soon as Myung sat next to Hilyuk, Kai and Taemin  jumped of the coach and sat on the floor next to her and Lay. 
"Since we already packed the bowls we'll just have to eat throw here,hope you don't mind" Myung apologized
" As if" Lay joked before we started devouring the ice cream

-------------------Later on--------------

We were already half way throw the second box as we chatted happily. Both Bona and Hilyuk were super funny and Myung was even nicer after getting to know her better, I was glad we were roommates. 
Bona and I shared the same fashion taste: all my favourite shops and designers were hers too and even the most unknown brands I liked she adored them. We were also both gym freaks, loving to workout and try different types of sports,she even convinced me of trying a ballet class on StepAhead and she agreed on taking a zumba class on my fitness club next Friday in return.
Myung would also come with us and we found out that  she, just like Taemin, was a food machine, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe such a tiny creature could eat such large amounts of ice cream plus she knew every ice cream flavour each supermarket had and all the characteristics of each.
Even though we all had much in common the one that surprised me the most was Hilyuk. We didn't share those normal interests like the same favourite colour or football team, instead we had the same quirky taste: we both liked lava lamps and everything that was tiny, we were also organization freaks and we had both stamps collections not to mention that even though we were the "responsible" ones( I thought that in their case it was Myung but it turned out she was as he said a "wind head") we were also the  clumsiest in our group.
All our similarities made me take even  more interest on him and meanwhile Lay told the others the story of our engagement me and Hilyuk were having our own private conversation.He was so funny I couldn't stop laughing but I was forced to when Bonas phone rang, she looked at the visor and sighted.
"It's those jerks again from the hospital, please talk quietly" she asked and we all made silence so that she could hear. While talking on the phone her expression, once of disgust turned into an doubtful one changing after to an incredulous one; she grabbed Myungs knee and squealed it as she bowed and exclaimed "Ne kamsahamnida" over and over again. Lastly as she hang up she had tears in her eyes and a victorious smile, she was shaking. 
"Ya!!! Lee Bona, what is it? You are worrying me!"Myung exclaimed
Instead of answering her Bona jumped to her and hugged her so tightly Myung almost stopped breathing.
"OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! You know the jerks of SeoulCenterHealtCare? Turns out they are not jerks actually I love them, I adore them! Turns out they have an annual gala and each year one of the patience receives a year of paid treatments, it´s like a prize or something, and this year my mother was the one who received it!!"she said in an high pitched tone.
SeoulCenterHealthCare? That was Lays parents hospital, judging by looks on Taemins and Kais faces they had also noticed it.
"Hey Lay, SeoulCenterHealtCare isn't it..." Kai started before being interrupted
"...were I was treated when I broke my knee? Yes, exactly!" Lay finished cutting him of. Wait a minute, he planned this: last week he had no idea to whom give the prize to and he most have figured out Bonas mother was a patient. I winked him and he winked back.
"They are saints, they only asked me to attend the annual gala so that I could receive it from the CEOs son himself, whoever that guy is I simply adore him" by the corner of my eye I saw Lay blush and I couldn't help but laugh." Oh that's right I have to find a dress! Myung and Hyorin you must help me!!" she begged
I was surprised to hear my name, surprised and pleased"Me?" I asked
"Yeah sure. You are, no offense to Myung, the person with best style I know plus I have to make it up for you since the gala is on Friday so we'll have to postpone the zumba class"
"No problem girl. This gala is far more important than any class. And about the dress yesterday I saw  this stunning emerald dress that would look stunning on you."I pictured her s-line figure in the tight dress excited,  I love going shopping
"She also looks great on black"Myung suggested
"Yeah" I said imaging her bronzed skin contrasting with a black dress and then something far more important came to my mind" Ya and what about a pair?"
Her expression changed with the confusion"Pair?!"
"Yeah you know a guy to go with you, like a boyfriend or a friend" I explained
"Is that really necessary? I don´t have a boyfriend and besides Hilyuk,which I'm clearly not taking, I can´t think of anyone else to go with" she said clueless
"Go with Lay then."I said naturally
"What?!?!" they both exclaimed at the same time with eyes wide open
"You don't have a pair and Lay is a really good one plus your going to a gala, there will be dancing and I can't picture a better partner than him"

"not to mention  your are clearly both into each other so I'm just helping you"- I completed in my thoughts. 

"Mhhm, I would really love to be your pair if you want me to" Lay said shyly.

That's my boy, see? was that so difficult?

"Are you serious? You wouldn't mind?!"she asked 
"Sure it will be awesome" he said before she unexpectedly hugged him more or less like she had done with Myung.
"It surely will"I added thinking about the moment she would receive the prize, the rest was up to them but I as far as I was concerned I would ensure they both looked amazing and stunning. Plus hanging out with Myung and Bona meant inevitably hanging out with Hilyuk.