Acceptance

Dance On (HIATUS)

 

I couldn´t believe it. I made it! I got it! Finally the hard work paid off. I walked proudly,smiling and giggling holding the letter tightly in my hand. People glanced at me thinking I was crazy. But I didn´t even care, not today, not now.

I finally reached StepAhead-the dance school I attended - and walked in.

I greated the receptionist an ran to the studio screaming- "QUIE-..." Ms Yoon started saying stoping when she saw me. Her face turned white as if she saw a ghost, she must have guessed it.  No sound could be heard not even a breath escaped.

"Could it be?..." se asked looking at my hand and hesitating.

I nodded.

Her frozen expression turning into a huge warm smile.

The other dancers realized what we were talking about and started applauding.

My 2 closest friends ran to me and hugged me tightly. Then they threw me in the air.

"Chuka hae" everyone said my cheeks turned red from all the compliments."She looks like a tomato"-Bona (my BFF) joked-"Itold you you would get in". "So did I"-Hilhyuk (my first Pas de Deux partener and also male BFF) added.

Ms Yoon finally reached us. She looked gorgeous as always: her old wood stick on her right hand, her long grey hair gathered in a bun and widsom wrinkles all over her face.  

She looked up directly to my eyes.I felt nervous."Im so proud of you" she said and hugged me.

Tears of joy filled my eyes.

She was proud of me. MS YOON WAS PROUD OF ME!

And she should be: I had been accepted at Seoul Dance Academy- the most prestigious dance academy in Korea.