Act 7

1 + 1 = 3

                Seunghyun is still sitting around enjoying the coffee while reading the newspaper. Eunhye walk out from her room, looking at Seunghyun still in the house. It weird her out, normally by this hour Seunghyun is long gone.

                “You’re still here?” Eunhye ask.

Seunghyun put the newspaper down, he look at her. Staring as he please, it’s wary Eunhye. She doesn’t feel right being stared like that.

                “Eomma” Nana run straight to her mother, it’s save Eunhye from Seunghyun.

Eunhye look carefully at Seunghyun, trying to read his mood. He looks calm when he focuses on the paper.

                “Emm… we’re going out today” Eunhye tell him.

Seunghyun raise his eyebrow as he put the paper back on the table.

                “I’m going to register Nana into school. Nana starting her semester soon”

After giving some thought, “Okay, let’s go together” he stand up, “Wait a minute” Seunghyun go straight to his room to dress up.

                “Nana-ya” Eunhye sit facing her daughter. She looks into her mother eye.

                “Eomma is so sorry, but… even though that you can meet your Appa now, but…” Eunhye feel guilty, but there is nothing can be done, she Nana cheeks, “Remember that you Appa is Choi Seunghyun not TOP of Big Bang or TOP the actor”

Eunhye look at her, hoping that she would understand. But Nana looks confuse.

                “Eomma, don’t you say that Appa is the same person as the rapper and actor. He is isn’t he?”

Eunhye pull her daughter into her hug, “Eomma is to blame Nana-ya, he is your father, but people cannot know that, do your understand sweetheart?”

Nana broke from her hug, Nana shake her head a few times.

                “Let’s go” equip with long coat, beanie and sunglasses, Seunghyun come down from the second floor.

                “I’ll explain later, just don’t tell people that your father is TOP, okay?”

Nana look at her worried mother, to calm her down Nana smile brightly showing her white teeth and nods her head.

Eunhye ruffle Nana hair and they walk in hand following Seunghyun step.

 

                They sat quietly in the car, Seunghyun stop the car when he reach the school. The gate is close.

                “Is it really the school, its close Eunhye-ah”

Eunhye look around, the semester hasn’t start yet. So it’s possible the school is not open, but she has told beforehand that she’ll be visiting that day.

                “Maybe we come too early” she looks back at Seunghyun. And suddenly the gate is open, an uncle walks out, maybe he is the school guard.

                “Sorry, are you Yoon Eunhye-shi” he asks from the open window from Seunghyun side.

                “Yes I’m, I’m meeting with the principal today, has she come?”

                “Ah… yes… yes… she has, I’m sorry again. Please come in, the principal is waiting”

Seunghyun drive inside, they walk into the principal room.

                “Have you come here?” he asks when Eunhye seem to know where she should go.

She nods lightly.

Eunhye knock at the door with the principal sign on the door is written.

                “Come in” she heard the women voice inside.

When they walk inside, the older women quickly grab Eunhye into her hugs, Seunghyun watch them curiously, and he was wondering why Eunhye is looking so friendly with the principal.

The principal squat down and hug Nana too. The older women stand facing Seunghyun. She held her hand out for a handshake. He looks dumbfounded for a moment, but he grab her hand slowly and then she quickly as them to seat at the sofa.

                “It’s been a while Seunghyun-shi, have you been well?” he hasn’t took off his sunglasses and beanie, but the principal known him already.

He look at Eunhye, then she smile to him and then Seunghyun took off his sunglasses, it’s risky but he feel that he can trust Eunhye for some reason.

                “Don’t you remember me?” the principal ask. He shakes his head, but that face seems familiar.

                “I must have aged too much Eunhye” she let out a small laugh.

                “Moon Shi Young, Moon Ssem, counselling session and middle school. I hope that ring a bell”

A face come in mind, he remember, “Moon Ssem! It’s really you…” he knows Moon Ssem in his middle school life because she is the counselling teacher, so he often sent to meet her because he doesn’t really like to stay in school.

                “So you know?” he ask curiously.

                “I know” she answers shortly.

Nana finds their talk boring, so she takes out her book and began reading.

                “Don’t worry about anything else, Nana will be fine here”

Seunghyun nod hoping that she kept her words. After all Nana is not the one that should suffer their mistake, even though he doesn’t really remember anything yet.

                “Come, let take a walk around the school” Moon Ssem hold Nana hand and lead at the front while Seunghyun walk side by side with Eunhye.

While Nana is being talkative with Moon Ssem, both of them walk in silent following their footstep. Seunghyun fall deep in his thought. Eunhye fall into her bliss world, she is walking beside Seunghyun, like old times, the old time that she has misses to death.

                “Eunhye” Seunghyun whisper to her, she hum showing that she is listening to him.

                “Moon Ssem knows about Nana”

Eunhye nod her head as a reply. “Who else knows?”

Eunhye stop her footstep, she stand facing him and slowly grab Seunghyun hand, even though he seem to refuse at first.

                “None, no one knows… I never intent to tell a soul about the three of us” Eunhye grab his hand tightly, hoping that it reach his heart.

                “Believe me” Eunhye stare deep into his eye.

She can hear her daughter calling for her, so she smile to Seunghyun and let go of her hold. Eunhye walk toward her daughter.

Seunghyun stand looking at the two figure walking from him, for a moment he feel that he want to be with them, sincerely… he stare blankly to his hand.

Yoon Eunhye, she’s the girl with many charms, for some reason Seunghyun has been witched the moment she stare into his eye, he knows that from ages ago, because she’s not the only one that has been mesmerized by his stare, cause he falls for hers too.