Act 4

1 + 1 = 3

They eat their dinner quietly, Nana watches both of the adult with question but she quickly turns her sight to her food when Seunghyun tilt his head and look at Nana.

Eunhye nearly giggle looking at Nana reaction, she quickly lock when Seunghyun turn his glare to her.

A quiet night, calm before the storm think Eunhye. Somehow these excite Eunhye more.

                “Enjoy your book, if you’re tired go and sleep first. Okay honey?” Eunhye pat Nana head.

Nana smile and nod her head. Eunhye make her way out

Seunghyun catch Eunhye at the door, he put down what his reading at the moment.

                “Come upstairs, we need to talk” he command and make way to the stair, Eunhye follow on his step. Seunghyun open the door to the balcony, he seat at the chair outside, without being ask Eunhye grab a seat in front of him. They seat facing each other.

For a moment they keep on staring at each other.

                “So, what are you really doing here Yoon Eunhye?” Seunghyun finally speak up.

                “What do you think Choi Seunghyun” Eunhye answer the question with question, annoying him as much as she could.

                “If you’re saying you come for Nana, first of all… what make you think I would fall for the lie?”

Great! We are playing with question now. Eunhye think, but she keeps herself compose, not showing any emotion.

                “For the years that you know me, I’ve not change… the fact that I never lie to you… I think you still remember that”

They let the silent fall between them again.

                “Why would I remember anything about you” he smirk.

Revenge, you must feel good to have said that word to me right. Fine, you win.

                “I really have come for Nana, I never thought that I’ll have her in me… but she has been my world Seunghyun, she’s my everything, For the past years she grown up with only me, she never ask about her father” I stop for awhile, my tears built up. “As she grows, she looks at her friends, having a father, not like her to have only a mother with her and they suddenly start to avoid Nana” tears fall, I look at Seunghyun, look like he doesn’t have anything to say, “ Our daughter, Nana is playful girl, cheerful type, but she change to be quiet. Its worry me. Please help me to give her a family that she deserves” I stop and wipe my tears.

I take a deep breath, “At least for a year, when she is 11, I’d tell her the truth, but for meanwhile… can you give her the happiness, a family” I stare him with my teary eye, it won’t stop running down on my cheeks.

Seunghyun rub his face once, he ruffle his hair… “I’ll do it for Nana… and not for you. Remember that”

I nod my head.

                “Stop crying, it won’t work on me anymore, I’m hoping that you keep your words and I keep my promise for Nana sake”

I clean my tears and smirks to him, “Sure, I’m just trying though”

Eunhye stand, she wanted to go away fast.

                “Eunhye”

I stop when he called my name.

                “Why did you keep Nana, I don’t mean anything to you” without looking at her, the question jump out for his mouth.

I giggle, “For the sake of a moment like this, who don’t know Choi Seunghyun… he is TOP of Big Bang, the actor, the model. You don’t have other choice Seunghyun and yes… I’ll take advantage of you” I snicker.

                “Bad woman, I won’t fall for your tricks ever again”

                “Suit you Choi Seunghyun, have a good night”

I walked down the staircase with falling tears, it seem to fall easily these days… I lie to you, you mean everything to me, Nana is ours and she’s the only thing I have. I have lied to you once ten years ago and now… I have to keep lying…

Eunhye stop at the end of the staircase, she look up and hope. Hope that Seunghyun would call her and embrace her. She misses him a lot.

What am I thinking, that would be possible, and I won’t take that step, never because I don’t want hurt you once again. For the sake of Nana, I’ll do this…

Eunhye notice Seunghyun getting inside from the balcony, she quickly make her way to her bedroom.

Seunghyun watch her backside till she disappear behind the door. He wonders to himself, for some reason, he really believes that Nana is their daughter.

                “A year… we’ll see about that Yoon Eunhye, I’ll play with your rule” he smirks and makes his way to his room.

For some reason, he like to see Eunhye around more than he realize.