Act 30

1 + 1 = 3

 

 

The last night I danced with you holding your hands

Brilliant and beautiful, One last smile

Red, orange, yellow and green

The rapture I couldn’t figure out

It doesn’t seem right to the world that I saw and felt

The last night I danced with you holding your hands

Brilliant and beautiful, One last smile

Red, orange, yellow and green

The rapture I couldn’t figure out

It doesn’t seem right to the world that I saw and felt

 

 

 

The dusk already set as the light flicker in her room, Seunghyun push her inside, closing the windows from letting the cold autumn breeze roaming in the room, he turn on the heater.

          “Are you okay”, he ask as he unwrap the cardigan and blanket around her, revealing the pretty dress she’s wearing for their ‘suppose’ wedding, the smile doesn’t leave his lips.

          “Thanks oppa”,

Seunghyun let his hand on her cheeks, making sure that she’s warm. Eunhye hold onto his hand, beaming her smile brightly at him.

          “So, can I have the first dance” he asks politely and offers his hand to her. Eunhye take his hand and carefully he takes her up.

Seunghyun support her body weight that almost weight nothing to him, Eunhye wrap her arm around him. They take it slow, swaying side by side.

          “Oppa, you’re doing everything for me”

He whisper to her ears, “Everything that I’m capable of babe, always for you”

Eunhye buries her face to his shoulder to subdue her tears from coming, she look at the ring she’s wearing, “the ring is pretty”, she try to change the topic. Showing her finger to Seunghyun and he nod agreeing and he put their hand together then locking their fingers together.

          “Nana picks it up for us”

Eunhye chuckle, “She has good taste”

          “Of course, don’t you know who her parents are” Seunghyun let out a proud laughter.

They end up staring to their intertwine hand for awhile. Seunghyun rested his forehead on her, in silent they continue to dance, and it was comforting for both of them. He can feels that Eunhye crying, but he let her for a moment before asking, “Babe, is it happy tears”

 

She nodded, “One of my happiest moments Oppa”

 

“Thanks god” he chuckle and suddenly he pick her up and sat her on the window bay.

 

          “Look at the moon, you’re even brighter than that, you’re my goddess Eunhye…” he pause and rested his head against her shoulder, “I don’t know how to continue these without you… again”

Eunhye touch his arm that wrapping her warmly, “You know what I probably not that mad at you leaving me, the heartache that come with it almost unbearable, I probably can’t move on from you” he let out a sigh.

          “This time I’ll manage Eunhye, thanks for bringing Nana”

          “Please take care of her”

          “Always and forever Eunhye”

          “Thanks in advance than” she let out a chuckle

Eunhye turn facing him, Seunghyun look at her lovingly, he trace her eyebrow, down to her pointy nose and closer to her lips than cupped her face and he kiss her again and again.

When the full moon is high in the sky night, the three of them finally get into bed together, they were already talking so much earlier, Nana been yawning several time.

          “Goodnight baby” she kisses Nana forehead. Nana kisses her back, “I love you Eomma, goodnight”, and Nana snuggle closer to her.  Seunghyun and Eunhye smile lovingly at each other, she had a long night and doze off quickly.

He never sleep properly these days, as he will wakes several time to checks if she is still there, checking her breathing under the blanket. Seunghyun is not ready to let her go again but he knows… he knows that he have to let go.

 

Eunhye open her eyes and notice Seunghyun is looking at her, “Hey, you can’t sleep”, Eunhye smile to him.

          “No, I waken up course you’re snoring”, he jokes

          “Sleep, sleep” Eunhye giggle and she closed her eyes again.

A few moment after that, “Oppa, are you asleep”, she checks on him, he already close his eyes.

          “Not… yet”, he mumbles between his yawn than he end up smiling to her.

          “I just remember that I forget to tell you something”

Seunghyun smile as his hand softly caress her cheek.

          “If it not because of you, I probably have died in vain carrying all the bad memories and nightmares of my life. Now, I have good memories, thanks oppa I can die contented now”

          “Don’t say it like that” he shut her lips with his thumb.

Eunhye pull his hand away, “I’m not finish talking yet Oppa” she giggles abit, “I love Nana the most, and please don’t make her unhappy”

          “I promise babe, she’s my baby too”

 Eunhye smile lovingly to him, her eyelid close and open a few times, “and oppa… I love you”, she closed her eyes.

 

 


 

 

The start of winter finally come, it was calm and cold that morning and the snowflakes crystal gracing upon them.

They lay her on beds of flowers,

and walk her through the flower road,

They send her with love song,

and smile on their faces.

 

One year, 365 days, you’re my one and only in this world

My savior who gave me motive for my music

I leaned on your big flower garden and came up with lyrics

I still remember so clearly,

Your flower that is in full bloom has 100,000 colors

An infinite and great ring, like Vivaldi’s Four Seasons

You’re still a picture that I can’t even place in my heart

I doubt my eyes, you are my magical queen

 

 

-FIN-