AUTHOR RAMBLE

1 + 1 = 3

 

 

Hey~

Its me, Teru

The covid19 have hit us bad these years, probably not everyone is doing well, but I hope everyone is still fine, fighting!

I finally made myself sit very long in front of the laptop to finish this up, yeah! Trying to write with your not 1st language is tiring. Its take more effort… nah if there a will there’s a way (cant even write it in my 1st language LOL)… so please excuse my grammar as always, thanks dear, I know that I meet pretty nice commenters in here. I’m more than happy that someone read this and able to excuse my bad writing style. Hahaha (I’m sincerely smiling happily) comparing my writing style and the others that I read on AFF, hohoho it put a dent in my pride, but I’m also just a casual writer and reader.  I’m just rambling and complaining. I've reread some of the comment and it kinda struck me that i probably had left something unwritten in the story, but i only end up focusing more on YEH, NANA and SEUNGHYUN. but its fine right. (smile shyly)

 

Okay I finally notice that 1+1=3 started on 30 October 2013, wow. Its 2021 now guys~ 7 years… that’s way too long to finish just a few thousand words story. Sigh….

 

Let’s get to the main point people

 

I actually wanted to thanks my lovely subscriber of the story and the ones, who makes their time to comment the story, I’m truly grateful! You know who you’re and I’m just listing a few~ (Kisses kisses)

 

Atreyu80

shan1122

tootsiethechocolate

YEHloverz

Rosetop

Iewiradar

Lilipoetry

Luveun

Jcjsjcjs

Faye10

BadBoyMagnet

HyeYoungFan

darkangel189

sanlly2419

shan1122

codebtz

tabichi

MongJiHyoFrance

Intanxck

Yoojaesukkie

 

I stalk some of them, it seems neither was online in a long time, i hope everyone doing fine and well. Probably someday they will remember that they had a few story in AFF that they are fond of and decide to check their account~ hey dear! I finally finish this after 7 years! (Ugly cries)

 

I probably will check the story I subscribe to find if they were completed~~ even if it didn’t, it was something that I should understand. P/S: ive check my subscribe story, seem like i cant find the one i wanted to read, didnt i subscribe or did they delete their account (heartbroken)

 

And for the newer one who read and gives the story a chance, I’m truly happy (showing my gum as I smile)

 

This story is a happy end, isn’t it? Doesn’t it feel like that? i feel like i wanted to show how SEUNGHYUN and NANA doing after few years but.... no. lets leave it to your own imagination.

 

Please stay safe, hope everyone in good health. Smile and laugh more. When it’s hard, take a moment, and look around you. Notice the small thing and be grateful for everything.

 

p\s: will i write again? probably just one-shot if have the idea (have some but the willpower to write~~~~) if it for my own satisfaction, i'll probably write it. YEH been back on youtube and show. she's a good cook and baker, OMG, i luv her! hope to see her in drama too, or movie.. but i wish that she get married and have her own kids, since she is so good with kids (hint THE SUPERMAN RETURN with HAO(GARY son)) im just gonna hope that she's happy, no matter what she's doing. 

 

until next time, XOXO

TERU, 32

12 Jan 2021

 

***