Act 2

1 + 1 = 3

 

I kiss my girl, she finally falls asleep. Quietly I get out from the room.

Seunghyun is sitting on the sofa, staring coldly to me. I know he needs explanation. Luckily as soon as I arrive in the morning, he has to rush to the company for practice.

 

                “Do you want some coffee or anything?” I walk into the kitchen ignoring his deep stare.

                “No, Eunhye come here”

His deep stare and low deep voice, who would not feel intimidate by that, “If you doesn’t want it, I still need some water, don’t you know how tired being a mother”

 

But I’ve know Seunghyun and his stare doesn’t seem that suffocating and it’s actually mesmerizing.

I put a mug of hot chocolate on the table for him and walk to sit on the sofa in front of him. I take a sip slowly while gazing secretly at him, he look at me with eager.

Getting him on his nerve is one of my favorite things to do. I’m far from his type of girl. Nevertheless, I’m his first girlfriend and now mother to his daughter.

 

Both of us sit in silence for a while and finally I open my mouth, “Throw”

                “What are you doing here?”

                “My daughter needs a father, her father, and as you know… you’re her father”

He is thinking deeply of my words, “It’s been 10 years Eunhye, ten years… how can you say that’s she is my daughter”

                “How would you remember, you are drunk that time” I take the last sip of my hot chocolate.

 

I leave Seunghyun alone in the living room, before I close the door I stare at him, he look trouble trying hard to think of the things ten years ago, I feel sorry. But I don’t have other option.