Act 5

1 + 1 = 3

I’m sketching some new design for my next project, I let the paper fall on the floor-I’ve drafted half way and I lost my idea.

There are like 10 to 15 unfinished designs on the floor.

Nana pick up the mess her mother made, she picks a few designs that she feel interested in. Nana grab the colour pencil laying around and draw something. SHE add up to her mother unsettle design. Eunhye stop when she heard Nana giggle. Eunhye observe her daughter drawing something on the paper.

She does take something from my side and look… she had an eye for fashion too. And the drawing skill-can be improved. Of course she's my daughter, she take it from me. -Eunhye smile to her heart's content.

This lately Nana has started giving Eunhye idea to finish up her project.

                “It’s a pretty dress right?” Eunhye sit behind her daughter and she hug her.

Nana nod, “Will you make it Eomma?” she snuggle to her mother, enjoying the warm feeling.

                “I will, but we need to get out and get some material, and I don’t even have sewing machine” Eunhye sigh.

Nana looks at her mother, “Eomma… cant we go out to buy them?” asking carefully to Eunhye.

                “Should we?” I pinch Nana nose, and she nod happily.

                “Let’s go online first because I don’t know where to go”

An hour past and we are finally ready to explore the town.

I might have forgotten to tell Seunghyun that we’re going out, … we should get back earlier before he reach home.

Eunhye walk hand in hand with Nana and it’s still cold outside. The spring is just months away though. By taxi they reach the shopping complex near the district.

I determined to get everything so I can start working for the spring collection, and soon Nana too will continue to go to school, how pretty my girl would be in the new dresses - Eunhye giggle quietly from the thought.

They finally stop when their tummies start to growl.

                “What you want to eat, we continue after this okay” they headed to the chicken restaurant, its been awhile since they have those crispy fried chicken. After spending some time to rest while they have their lunch they continue to find their things.

After a few hours of shopping the girls are tired, finally Eunhye decided that they have everything and it’s time to go home.

Its already a little bit late, Eunhye have some bad feeling for coming home so late. Eunhye froze at the front door right after she enter the home, there is Choi Seunghyun standing at the living room-staring at them hard.

Seunghyun deep stare pierce Eunhye and she quickly looks away.

                “Where did you go?!” his voice came out like a thunder

Both of the girl jolts with surprise, Nana tighten her hold and she hide behind Eunhye.

                “What do you think you’re doing Eunhye?! Who give you permission to do as you please?! Think properly would you?!” his voice seems to rise higher than normal.

He never loses her temper to a woman, he is a man with manner-but somehow he loses to Eunhye.

For a few moments they stood still in silent, Eunhye leg pinned on the floor and Nana doesn’t move an inch for her mother.

                “Who do you think I am, Eunhye? Do you even know who I am?” he has been throwing question that unanswered by Eunhye.

                “Don’t you know what your action might affect me?!” Seunghyun walk back and forth at the living room, he feel suffocated from all the feeling inside.

Eunhye slowly make her way to her room, Nana follow quickly.

From the end of his eye he trail Eunhye movement, “Where do you think you are going?” his tone hasn’t toned down a bit.

Ignoring Seunghyun, Eunhye quicken her step-the room seems so far.

                “Yah! Yoon Eunhye!” annoyed by Eunhye silent, he yells to her.

Finally Eunhye and Nana settle in their room. Nana seat on the bed, “Eomma, is Appa mad at us?”

Eunhye grab the earphone from the drawer and stuck in on the phone, “Emmm, Don’t worry… Listen to this, if you get tired, sleep first, okay?”

Reluctantly Nana nod her head, Eunhye turn the song on and leave the room. Seunghyun is not in the living room. With heavy heart she takes the step and walk upstairs. Seunghyun is not at the balcony to.

He must be in his room right?

Eunhye takes a deep breath before she knock on the door but Seunghyun suddenly open the door. 

With a stone face and pants on he walk outside, he take a short shower to calm himself. Eunhye nearly lose her footing looking at the half Seunghyun.

He snickers and walk away, “Where do you think you’re going Eunhye?” He catch Eunhye arm and throw her on the sofa.

                “What do you think you’re doing?!” Eunhye look at him with disbelieve in her eye.

                “Why are you looking at me like that?” he looks down to Eunhye.

Eunhye take a deep breath, “I’m here to talk to you… You can yell to me or anything, but never in front of my daughter!” she look straight into his eye, she meant what she said.

                “Anything” Seunghyun repeat her word, a sly smirk appear.

                “Yes! Get you act right Seunghyun, I’m holding you on your words. Remember our promise”

Eunhye scream from shock when suddenly Seunghyun push her to lay on the sofa, he pinned Eunhye with his body weight. Seunghyun planted a kiss with force. Shock from his action, Eunhye body froze.

They look at each other in the eye. Seunghyun grab Eunhye bottom lips and he bites it lightly. Eunhye close her eye when she feels the faint pain from the biting.

He was looking at me when I opened my eye and I can feel the burning on my cheeks,

Seunghyun moved his body from Eunhye, he support his body above Eunhye, while smirking at ger playfully.

I bite my own lips, cursing myself for getting in this situation.

                “So, do you know who am I?” Seunghyun ask again, with playful tone-enjoying the moment.

                “Choi Seunghyun” putting away her embarrass moment, she answer confidently.

                “Well that’s right, but don’t forget I’m TOP,TOP of BIG BANG”

                “T.O.P” he spells the name for Eunhye.

Irritated by his action, “Well, I don’t know T.O.P because he is still Choi Seunghyun to me!” Eunhye push his body away and quickly stand on her legs.

He laugh at her action and he settle himself, ruffling his wet hair.

                “I’ll play your family act-I’ll keep my word, but Eunhye… remember what I say earlier” he quickly turn to serious mode again.

 She stop when she heard Seunghyun talking to her, “Understand, I’m sorry” and Eunhye take the stair.

                “If Nana asks, just tell her I’m practicing my act for the new drama”

Eunhye stop at the middle of the stair and turn to look at Seunghyun.

                “Let’s make a family Eunhye, a family full of lies” with that he walks to his room and close it

Seunghyun word struck her like lighting.

 

Lie, lie and lie again. To make a family for Nana sake-I lied, he lied.