Act 29

1 + 1 = 3

 

 

 

 

 

         “I’m going to kidnap you”, Seunghyun announce as he make his entrance

         “Eh~” Eunhye blink a few times

Nana already waited in the car for them.

Seunghyun smile to her, “Here we go” he scoop her into his arm, Eunhye rest her arm around his neck.

They headed to the sea not far from the hospital.

 

Nana and Eunhye walk along the beach, they were holding hands while enjoying the moment in silent.

Eunhye pick a spot and both of them sit there, looking at the vast ocean in front of them, the sound of wave and the birds would bring their mind travel far.

          “Eomma, it’s always been the two of us. How I’m going to live without you”

Eunhye pull her daughter closer, “Don’t live alone, there is someone around you who will help and guide you always. Lean on them, shares your worries with them. Eomma know you would be growing even more beautiful in the future” she hugs Nana tightly.

          “Eomma” she tries to stop herself from crying.

          “It’s okay to cry, but you’re pretty with a smile” she pinch Nana cheeks lightly. Nana smile widely for her mother.

Seunghyun come and sit, both of them kiss Nana lightly on her head.

          “Thanks Nana”

          “I love you the most Eomma”

          “Always” she replied

          “Forever” Seunghyun answered.

They were giggling and laughing as Nana chatters about her school and friends.

 

This moment will last forever.

 


 

 

The episode of Eunhye blackout seem more frequent, she wakes up again feeling groggy but noticing she is sleeping between her loved one, it choke her.

How many times would she wakes up seeing them again. Eunhye quickly wipe the tears that damp her eyes.

          “Hey, did we wake you up” Seunghyun snuggle closer to her.

          “No,”

          “Let’s sleep a little bit more than, tiny winy minute”

          “Nope” Eunhye giggle when Seunghyun protested as he tickles Eunhye cheek.

          “Eomma, morning” Nana wakes up with her parent ruckus.

Eunhye pull her close for a kiss, “Morning baby”

They heard the knock at the door and it was probably for Eunhye morning checkup.

          “Later Eomma” Nana kisses her again.

Eunhye smile as she watches them leave her, it tugged on her heart. Maybe she had been too greedy. She takes a deep breath and smile widely greeting the nurses that come in for her.

The silent doesn’t calm her down somehow but before long she quickly drove into dreamland once again.

 

 

          “Eomma”

She can hear her calling faintly, slowly she open her eye, “Hey”

There are worried and glad on Nana face, she brush her cheeks, feeling the warmness from her.

Nana smile widely.

          “Sleepyhead, come on wake up”, Moon Shiyoung with wide grind and help her up from her slumber.

          “What is it”, she feel something going on, and her daughter is dress prettily with flower crown on her head.

          “Let fix you abit, just relax okay”

She lightly put makeup on Eunhye.

          “Wait, why am I getting in a dress?”

Nana just giggles and let her question unanswered.

          “Sit quietly okay, no question”, Shiyoung warn her, she looks puzzle but when her daughter holds her hand, she reluctantly abides to her request as they slowly head somewhere.

Eunhye notice Kyesang, they move closer to him. They stop in front of a room.

          “Can I have the honor?” Kyesang give her hand.

Since no one wanted to tell her anything, she just grab on Kyesang willingly,

Nana and Shiyoung head inside, opening the door for them and there she notices the man standing at the end of the room.

          “Take deep breath, you’re going to be okay”, he whisper to her.

Her sight is fixed to him, a smile form as they walk towards him. Kyesang passes Eunhye hand into him, both of the man exchange meaningful looks.

          “You’re so stunning babe”

Eunhye blush from her dazed. She looks at Seunghyun, tattooing him in her memory once again.

          “Nana” he calls for their daughter.

She stands facing them. She hold their hand together, it’s all smile from now on.

          “I choose you to be no other than yourself and I probably have been in love at the first sight but stubbornly holding to my pride. You make it so easy to love you, you Eunhye come like a typhoon and goes away like one too but I still love you nonetheless. You are and always will be my goddess, my muse.  Even if someday come that I’ll be able to repeat the history, I’d choose you; in a hundreds lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you. I ask you to wear this ring today so that in every way, you will be carrying part of me and my love with you”

Seunghyun take her hand and slip the ring that Nana pick for them. Eunhye find some moment to breath, the smile is not leaving her lips.

           “I choose you to be no other than yourself, the love you’ve shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could dream up, it’s heartwarming, genuine and fierce…sometime all at once. Because of you, I laugh happier, I smile brighter and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, my sun,  the love of my life, my soul mate, my person, and I’d choose you; in a hundreds lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you”

 

Looking at her parent staring at each other for a long time and before anyone could shed any tears, she quickly interrupts them. “You may kiss each other”,

The three of them look at each other, Seunghyun and Eunhye exchange cheeky look and kiss Nana on her cheeks.

          “Please, what is this, kiss each other” Kyesang was laughing.

Eunhye give him the glare, but then she quickly kisses Seunghyun on the cheeks.

 

Eunhye finally have the time to admire around the room, it was adorn with white flower and greens, but she can’t really take her eyes from Seunghyun who look very attractive in suit. Eunhye chuckle to herself, this is the wedding that she never had. She feels grateful for them.

They eat dinner while they continue to chat for awhile. Nana decide to head out with Shiyoung as to give some times for her parent, there is probably something that she doesn’t know going between them.