Meet Him Again

Who Is Suho To Me?

Suho POV

I walked out from the toilet to the living room. I can saw my members were there. Then I took my seat beside Sehun.
"Have you done your practice?" Sehun asked. But his eyes still pinned at the television.
"Yes." I replied with a short answered. As I watch the television I remembered something.
"Sehun-ah, when I went to the toilet, I had bumped with someone. Who was that?" I asked.
"She is our new manager, Jo Hae Young." Sehun answered.
I widened my eyes. It such a familiar name. I felt my heart pounded rapidly.
"Why? Have you met her?" Sehun asked. I shook.
I'm really scared. Why I'm scared? That name remember me to that girl. If Hae Young was that girl I can't faced her. Suddenly I heard someone closed the door.
"Noona, why you come here?" I heard Baekhyun greet someone. I don't know who was that. I don't want to see her face.
"You must go to the recording studio to record for your debut song."
"Where is Hae Young noona?" D.O asked. I felt relieve when knew that girl was not Hae Young.
"I don't know." She replied. "Please be faster." She continued.
"Ok noona." We replied together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I sat at the recording studio with Kevin. I had watch EXO-M recorded their song. Their voice were very nice and sweet. I still waited for member of EXO-K.
"Hae Young-ssi, please come here." Kevin called out my name.
I stopped from playing my phone. I stood and walked toward him.
"Yes Kevin? What you want?" I asked as I stood in front of him.
"Tomorrow you must come here early. At 6.00 a.m you must be here."
"What? Why so early?" I asked curiously.
Well, I never woke up earlier. I'm worried about my brother. I had to manage my younger brother. Even he was 20 year old but he was too pampered. But I don't mind about it because he only have me after mom and dad died. The most I worried about was Hae Joon. Even Bo Ra took care of him but I don't want to trouble her.
"Their debut just around the corner. Two week left. You must do a lot of thing." Kevin explained.
I only nodded. A lot of thing to do? Just two week left for their debut but can't I started my work at 7.00 a.m maybe? 6.00 a.m was too early.
"Actually they have music video shooting for their debut song 'MAMA'. So, when you reach here tomorrow..."
"Kevin hyung, we are here. Can we start recording now?" Someone cut Kevin words.
"Yes. My pleasure." Kevin replied. My eyes still sticked at Kevin.
"Hae Young, when you reach here tomorrow you must straight to the boys dorm. You must wake them up." Kevin continued his words just now. I only know replied with nodded. Well, I had to follow his words because I'm new here. I can't show off.
"I'm alone Kevin? What about you?" I asked. I must know about that.
"I will come at 8.00 a.m." He answered with smile. I widened my eyes. So I'm doing that work alone. If they were not a large group I don't mind but they were twelve people. I'm death. What if they were sleepyhead?
"What?" I gave a respond. Kevin still with his smiled. "Why don't you help me?" I asked.
"You're the lead manager. I just help you and I only manage EXO-M." He said. "Actually they didn't like if I'm waking them up. They only want a 'noona'. Before this, there was a girl who became their manager and she must woke them up. But after two month she resigned. She said that the kid were so stubborn and too pampered." Kevin storied. I nodded again. "Can you look after EXO-M?" Kevin asked for my helped.
"Of course. They also under my responsibility." I said with smile. Then I walked towards EXO-M who were sitting at the couch.
"Hye guys. My name is Jo Hae Young." I introduce myself as I took my seat. They smile to me. "Can you understand what am I saying?" I asked. I asked that sort of question because I knew most of member of EXO-M were from China.
"Yes. We understand. We had learnt Hangul." One of them answered my question. I smile sheepishly. Then they introduce themselves.
Suddenly I heard my phone rang. I quickly took it out from my handbag. It was a called from Bo Ra, my bestfriend ever.
"I'm sorry." I said to them. They nodded. Then I walked out from the recording studio. I picked up the phone.
"Hello, Bo Ra-ah."
"Hello, Hae Young. What are you doing?" She asked.
"I'm working right now. Why?"
"Can we meet at the lunch time?"
"What? What about Hae Joon?" I asked worriedly.
"I will bring him." She answered.
I nodded but I knew Bo Ra can't see it.
"Ok. You treat me?" I asked.
"Fine!" Bo Ra answered with unsatisfied tone. After a few second, she laughed.
"So where we want to meet this lunch?"
Bo Ra silent when I asked her that question. Maybe she still thinking.
"Today is your first day to work. I think I want to meet you there. I treat you at the cafe. Maybe I can meet with a handsome guy that suitable for me." She replied. I laughed but not too loud.
"Whatever Bo Ra. I have to end the conversation." I answered then ended our conversation. Bo Ra! She really funny. She always with me and helped me when I'm in need. I'm glad to have her as my friend. And I also glad to have Jong Hwan as my brother. He always accompany me at home. Then I entered the recording studio back. As I entered into it, my eyes still pinned at my phone. Bo Ra send me a message. Then I took my seat while replied her message.
"Suho, your turn to record your solo song." I heard Kevin said to but I didn't have time to turn back. I still with my phone.
"Noona, why you smiling alone?" Sehun asked me. I grinned.
"Nothing." I replied with a short answered.
"Noona, don't you want to see Suho hyung? You always ask about him just now." Sehun asked. I still smiled but I didn't face him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I heard that sound. It such a familiar voice. I turned and then I noticed Suho. I widened my eyes. I pinned my eyes on him. He also. Suddenly my tears poured down.
"Stop Suho! Why you didn't focus?" I heard Kevin asked as Suho sang the wrong part.
Then I quickly went out from that room. Can't believe what had I saw. I leaned against the wall. My tears poured down.
"Noona, why are you crying?" I heard someone asked me. I turned. It was Sehun. I quickly wiped my tears. I gave him a fake smile.
"I'm not crying. There is something in my eyes." I lied to him. I knew Sehun maybe can't believe with my words.
"Really?" Sehun asked curiously. I nodded quickly then I pulled him to enter the recording room back. He gave me a weird glanced. I knew he still curious with what had happened to me just now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glanced at my watch. It almost lunch time. So I quickly took my bag. I want quickly went out from that room.
"Kevin-ah, it almost lunch time. Can I leave you here with the boy?" I asked. He replied with nodded. "Do you want me to buy some food for you?" I asked again.
"No. Thank you." He answered without facing me.
I nodded. Then I quickly walked out from that room. I felt relieved. I quickly walked to the cafeteria to meet with Bo Ra. After I reached at the cafeteria, I can see Bo Ra who was busy with her phone.
"Bo Ra-ah, sorry I'm late." I said.
"It's okay. I reach here early." She replied. Then she put her handphone in her handbag.
"Bo Ra-ah, where is Hae Joon?" I asked as I didn't see Hae Joon since just now.
"My sister come and I asked her to look for Hae Joon." Bo Ra explained.
"Can I take order?" The waiter came and asked to us.
"Please give me Coffee ice and Chocolate cake." Bo Ra said to the waiter.
Then my turned.
"I want White Chocolate and Tiramisu cake."
Then the waiter leave us.
"You still with your favourite." Bo Ra said. "And your favourite are same with him." Bo Ra continued. My face suddenly changed. I knew what her mean.
"Hae Young-ah, I'm sorry." Bo Ra said.
"It's okay. But..." I didn't ended my words. Should I tell Bo Ra? I don't know.
"But what?"
"I had met with him again." I answered.
"What? You met with him? Where?" Asked Bo Ra. I knew she was shocked with my words.
"I met him here." I said.
"And what are you doing to him? Did you punched him?"
"I'm really happy met him." I answered with smile.
"What? You happy? Are you crazy? He left you without a reason. Almost 2 year he left you and he didn't know about Hae Joon." Bo Ra asked.
I knew she was angry with my words. I knew she really care about me.
"Even one year he left me but I felt like 20 year. I really miss him and I can't forget about him." I explained to her. She rubbed her forehead. Maybe she felt weird about me but I don't care. She can't force me to forget about him because he was my first and last love. Only him in my heart. No one can replace him.

 

P/S: I know there was no a solo song for Suho in their first mini album...