First Work

Who Is Suho To Me?


Seoul, 2012...

"I love you Hae Young." I smile as he confess to me. I'm really happy about it.
"Noona!" I opened my eyes. It was my imagination or maybe dream. I think it was my dreamed. I just slept for a while. I turned at my right. I'm shocked when I notice it was Jong Hwan, my younger brother. He sat beside me with smile. Then I sat properly.
"Why?" I asked while rubbed my forehead. I felt dizzy.
"Noona, your face look pale. Are you sick?" Jong Hwan asked worriedly.
"No. I'm not sick but lately I feel tired." I explained. He nodded. "Actually what you want from me? You want to eat? I have made a breakfast for you." I continued.
"It's not about that. Have you forgot?" Jong Hwan asked curiously.
I frowned. What kind of question this kid asked me. I'm not in mood right now. Can he just straight to the point?
"What?"
"Today is your first day to work." Jong Hwan explained.
I frowned. Then I glanced at my watch. It already 7.45 a.m. 15 minutes left. It was my first day for work. I got an offered from SM Entertainment and I will became a manager of an idol group named EXO that will debut soon.
"Thank you Jong Hwan." I said before leave.
"Noona!"Jong Hwan called out my name. I stopped and turned. Then I walked toward him. He smile.
"I'm sorry my sweet brother." I said then kissed Jong Hwan cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my car. I had park my car in front of SM Entertainment building. I took a breath deeply. I'm really really shiver.
"You can do it Hae Young. Hwaiting!" I said at myself. Then I walked and enter the building.
"Hae Young ssi?" I heard someone called out my name.
I turned back. It was a guy. I smile to him then bowed.
"My name is Kevin. And you must..."
"Jo Hae Young." I cut his words. He gave his angelic smile to me.
"Ok let me bring you to the boys dorm." Kevin said and walked away. I followed him from behind.
The dorm was not too far. It just in the building. Then Kevin knocked the door but nobody answered. So he decided to come in without permission. Actually I don't know who was Kevin. As I step in the dorm I can saw a guy. Not a guy but the guy were sitting at the living room.
"Yahh, what are you doing? Can't you heard I knocked the door just now?" Kevin asked angrily to the boys. They turned. Then they stood and bowed to us.
"This is EXO?" I whispered to Kevin. He replied with nodded. "It such a large group." I continued.
"Ok guys. This is your new manager, Jo Hae Young." Kevin said.
"Annyeonghaseyo, jeuneun Jo Hae Young imnida." I introduce myself to them then bowed.
"Hae Young, as you said just now it such a large group but they will be split in sub-group, EXO-K and EXO-M."
"So I will manage?" I asked.
"You're the lead manager. When they do the activities in EXO you will handle twelve of them but don't worry I will also help you. When they do the activities in sub-group, you will handle EXO-K and I will manage EXO-M." Kevin explained. I'm happy with that even I will be more busy. But I felt worried at my house. It was Jong Hwan. I'm worried if I'm too busy I can't handle him.
"Yeah, we got a pretty noona." I heard someone cheered. I carved a smile.
"Oh Sehun! Don't be too silly." Kevin said to the boy name Sehun. The boy name Sehun look cute. If can I want to pinch his cheek. "Ok guys, please sit in your sub-group." Kevin gave an instruction to the boys. "Where is Suho?" Kevin continued.
"He is at the recording studio." One of them answered.
"Hae Young, you can sit with EXO-K. Do some activity with them or maybe ice breaking?" Kevin whispered to me. I nodded slowly. "But remember, you don't have to pamper them too much." He continued. I smiled. I don't know what he mean by that but it's okay because I know I can handle those kid.
"I have to go now. Member of EXO-M, please follow me. Hae Young remember what had I said just now. You guys don't flirt with her and mind your manner." Kevin gave them a warning before leave with member of EXO-M.
I send Kevin at the door. After they leave I closed the door slowly. Then I sat at the couch with the member of EXO-K.
"Shall we start?" I asked with smile. They nodded. "I have introduce myself to you. So it's your turned. Can we start from right?"
"Hye noona, my name is Byun Baekhyun."
"Hye, I'm omma of EXO Do Kyung Soo but you can call me D.O." He explained. I smile then nodded.
"Why they called you omma?"
"Because I always clean the dorm and babbling to the members." D.O explained.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm EXO dancing machine Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai."
"Why dancing machine?" I asked curiously. Well, I got to know about them. Sorry if I have too much questioned.
"It is because I'm the good dancer in this group." Kai explained proudly.
"You're so silly." The boys said while patted Kai back. I only can smile widenly. I never happy like this. These kid was really naughty and funny. But why Kevin gave me a warning?
"Next." I said.
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Chanyeol."
"Chanyeol? I really like your hair. It look smart with you." I praised Chanyeol. I can saw his face turned red when I said like that plus when his friends laughed. He was blushing. Then I turned to the left. He was the last guy to introduce himself maybe.
"And you must be Oh Sehun right?" I asked with smile.
"Yes. I'm EXO maknae, Oh Sehun imnida." He introduce hisself.
"Aigoo, so you're the youngest here? How old are you?" I asked happily.
"18 year old." He answered.
"D.O, you're the omma and who is the appa?" I asked.
"It is our leader, Suho hyung." D.O answered. I nodded.
"Suho? Where is Suho?"
"He was at the recording studio since this morning." Sehun  explained. I nodded. I had remembered about Suho. Kevin had asked them. How can I forgot about it?
I nodded slowly. I know they were tired to answer my question.
"I have know your name." I said. "You also had knew my name. So, is there any question you want to ask and to know about me?" I continued. They silent. "So, shall we end..."
"How old are you?" Baekhyun cut my words. I gave him my angelic smile.
"23 year old." I answered.
"Really?" Baekhyun asked. I only replied with nodded. Then they silent. We don't know what to say. As we in silent, I notice someone was staring at me. I turned at my left. It was Sehun. I caught what he was doing.
"Sehun-ah, why are you staring at me? Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly.
"Your face look familiar. I think I have met you before this." Sehun said. I frowned. Can't understand what he meant by that. "Maybe in a photo? But I can't remember it." He continued.
"Sehun-ah, where is toilet?" I whispered to Sehun.
"You just go straight and then turned to the right." Sehun showed me the direction of the toilet. I smiled then walked away. I followed the direction then I enter the toilet.
"Where is my phone?" I asked myself. "At living room maybe." I thought.
After five minutes I went out from the toilet. As I want to go out, I was bumped with someone. It was a guy but I can't saw his face. I only can bowed and say sorry to him. Then I walked away to the living room. I took my bag and search for my handphone.
"Sehun-ah, Suho didn't come back yet?" I asked.
Sehun who was watching television turned.
"He had back just now. You didn't met him at the toilet just now?" He asked.
"Yes. I had bumped with him just now but I can't saw his face." I explained. Suddenly I heard someone knocked the door. I can saw a cute girl came in.
"Hae Young-ssi, Kevin want to meet with you now." She said.
"Ok. Thank you." I answered. Then I took my bag and stood. "Guys, I have to go now. I will come back later." I said then walked out from the dorm.

 

P/S: Done for chapter one. Sorry for my bad english. English is not my main language. But I hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe... ^_^