I Still.... I Don't Know...

Who Is Suho To Me?

I went out from Hae Young's room. Then, I took my seat next to Kai.

"You should go back now." Said Kevin.

We nodded. I walked beside Sehun while my mind kept thinking about hae Young.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Asked Sehun.

"Yes. I'm okay." I replied.

He carved a smile. Then, we waited for Kevin in front of the hospital. I sighed. The night was extremely chilly. I pulled my coat around me in an effort to gather more warmth. It was extremely dark and quiet too. The air had a certain stillness that sent shivers down my spine.

"Hyung! Hyung!"

I woke up from my dreamland. Sehun called out my name. He's already in the car. Then, I went inside the car. In our journey, we just kept quiet including me. I threw a slight on the dark sky. It was cloudless and moonless night. The stars shone like sparkling diamonds in the dark sky. It was spectacular sight to behold.
30 minutes later we reached at our dorm. The first thing that I did was sitting on the couch while pondering.

"I want to sleep." Said Chanyeol. "Byun Baekhyun, don't you feel sleepy?" Asked Chanyeol curiously.

I stared at Baekhyun who was sitting in front of me. He didn't blink his eyes.

"Not yet." Said Baekhyun.

But then, Chanyeol also joined Baekhyun.

"Hyung, I want to ask you something." He suddenly talked to me. I nodded. That's mean okay. "Do you really hate her?" He continued.

I strolled my eyes. I knew 'her' refered to Hae Young. I tell you, I felt uneasy. My body trembling and my heart pounded rapidly. I took a deep breath before facing him.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked. "About me and...."

"Hyung!" Suddenly Sehun called me.

I turned and stared at him who was sitting beside Kai. He shook to me. I knew what was he meant by that. I thought it was the time for them to know about it.

"About me and Hae Young noona. Actually I...."

'Ring... Ring...'

Out of sudden my phone rang. I looked on the screen then to them. They stared at me. After that, I went out from the dorm and picked up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After get ready I looked into the mirror. Then, I noticed a small box in my closet. I took it and without any hesitation I opened it. I took out a picture of Hae Young and me.

"Hyung, ppaili!" Sehun shouted in front the door.

I stared at Sehun who was smiling to me. Then, he came towards me. He took the picture frommy hand.

"I really missed her." Said Sehun. "What about you?" He asked. I smiled to him. Every second I always remember her. "Don't worry. She will recover soon."

Sehun tried to give me a spirit. I smiled and nodded. I hope so. As I stood, Sehun suddenly asked me a question that he always ask me.

"Do you hate her?"

I kept silent. Even I didn't give him an answer but he already have his own answer.. He knew my answer. I just walked away and Sehun chased after me.

"Hyung, we will visit her later." Said Sehun while patted my back.