Hot Debut

Who Is Suho To Me?

Suho POV

I went out from dancing room. Actually I want to go to toilet. Too tired. We practice hard for our debut. Suddenly I bumped with Hae Young who was on her way to the dance room. I stare at her. Then I quickly grabbed her arm and went to the rooftop. There she still silent without facing me. I stare at her deeply. My heart sad when look into her innocent face. I pity on her. But I can't show my feeling to her.
"Why you still not resign after what had I done to you?" I asked to start the conversation. She silent. I still waited for her answer. After a few minute she sighed.
"Because I want to be with you." She answered.
I closed my eyes. I can't see her face anymore. I turned from facing her.
"Don't lie to me. I know you want to ruin my life." I smirked.
"I never think about it. What I want is to be with you."
"Its just your excuses. I don't believe you."
"Not only because of you. It also because of Hae Joon." She replied.
She was too cool when answering me. But I'm felt weird when she say 'Hae Joon'. I don't know who was Hae Joon.
"Hae Joon?" I asked while frowned.
"I know you don't know who is Hae Joon. Don't worry, one day you will know who Hae Joon is." She answered. I smirked to show that I don't care about that. Actually I care. I really want to know who was Hae Joon. Then I left her.
"Joon Myeon-ah!" Suddenly she called out my name. I stopped. "Do you really didn't love me anymore?" She asked. I opened my step. "I still remember our pinkie promise." She said. "Noona, promise me! I will be your first and last love... And I promise you that I will never... left you. That's my promise to you." She continued with stammered.
My heart pounded rapidly. Can't believe that she still remember our promise that we made three year ago. I also didn't forget about that. It still fresh in my mind. Nothing I can do. My tears poured down.
"Joon Myeon-ah, do you really hate me?" She asked.
I turned and walked towards her. Then I kissed her lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I release Hae Young. She stared at me with shock expression. I silent then walked away. She slowly followed me from behind. As we walked down from the rooftop, we bumped with Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun.
"Hyung, where are you going?" Asked Baekhyun. "Yahh, are you on dating?" Baekhyun asked with his evil smile. What a trapped question.
"No. We were discussing something." Hae Young explained. "By the way, I'm already have a boyfriend." She continued. Suddenly my heart hurt when Hae Young said like that. I don't know what that's mean.
"Boyfriend? But, didn't you have a husband?" Baekhyun asked curiously. Hae Young stared at me. Then he smile before answered.
"Yeah, my boyfriend is my husband. That's my mean." Hae Young explained. I felt relieved
"Noona, what happened to your lips? It look like swollen." Asked D.O. "Hyung, you too!"
I shocked. I touched my lips.
"Are you kissing?" Baekhyun tease.
"Annieo!" Hae Young and I said.
"Really?"
"Yes. I like to bite my lips. That's why it was swollen." Hae Young lied.
"What about you hyung?" Asked Baekhyun.
"Me? Ahh, I only didn't have enough water." I lied.
Baekhyun and D.O gave us a weird glances. I know they still not satisfied with our answer. We need to lie them. If not our secret they will know. I don't want that to be happened. Then I notice Sehun who was silent just now was staring at Hae Young. I turned my eyes to Hae Young. Suddenly Sehun grabbed Hae Young arms and brought her away from us.
"What happened to Sehun?" Asked Baekhyun curiously.
I didn't answer his question. I only can look Hae Young was taken away by Sehun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All EXO was waiting in our own room at music bank. It was our day that we always waited. Our debut stage. Suddenly Hae Young entered the room.
"Wahh, look at you guys. You are so smart." Praised Hae Young.
"Thank you noona." Said Chanyeol.
Then she glanced at her watch.
"Only 10 minutes left before your performances. I think you can go now." She said. "Wait Kai, can you wear your shirt properly? Its too y."
"It will become more y when I dance." Kai answered. All of us laughed loudly. Kai, such a funny kid.
"Yahh, you are so silly." Hae Young said. I know she was happy with my friends. Even she didn't carve a smile to me but I know she smile in her heart. I know Hae Young. Then we walked out from our room. I became a last person to go out. Suddenly Sehun entered the room again. I stopped. He was staring at Hae Young.
"Hae Young noona!" He called out Hae Young name. I only look at his reaction. Suddenly he kissed Hae Young cheeks. I widened my eyes. Hae Young too. Then I quickly went out from that room.