Hae Joon

Who Is Suho To Me?


Sehun entered the room again.
"Do you left something?" I asked. He shook. Suddenly he came closed to me and kissed my cheeks. I widened my eyes. Then, I found Suho stared at me.
"Sehunnie, let's go."
"Bye noona."
I smiled to them. I can't wait to see their performances. Then, I quickly ran to the backstage and seek for them. I took out my phone and record their performances. It such an awesome performance. Those kids has practise hard for their debut stage.
Their performance ended. As they walked down from the stage, I gave them a clap.
"Daebak!" I said. Then, they entered the room again. I have bought a drink for them.
"Noona, did our performance good?" Baekhyun asked. I smiled. Well, that's mean 'YES'.
"Of course you did well." I answered. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked on the screen. A call from Jong Hwan. "Wait!" I said. They nodded.
"Yeoboseyo, Jong Hwan-ah!" I answered the call.
"Noona!" I heard Jong Hwan shouted. I put the phone far away from my ears. Then I heard someone crying. "Why Hae Joon crying?" I asked.
"I don't know. She always call you." Jong Hwan explained. "Noona, where are you? I'm at your place, Music Bank with Hae Joon." He continued.
I widened my eyes.
"Noona, waeyo?" Asked Sehun. I didn't answer and quickly went out from the room.
"Andwae..."
"Noona!" I turned. I saw Jong Hwan and Hae Joon. My body trembling. Jong Hwan came closer to me. Then Hae Joon hugged me. I'm in trouble.
"Why you take her here?" I whispered.
"She wants you."
"But, why you must bring her here? I don't want..."
"What? You didn't tell him?" Jong Hwan cut my words. I nodded slowly. "Noona, he must know. He must take a responsibility." He continued.
"Noona, are you okay?" I heard Baekhyun asked as he stood in front the door.
"Who is she?" He asked. Then I entered the room again with Hae Joon in my side. I took my seat.
"She is my daughter." I said. "Her name is... Kim Hae... Joon." I continued.
"Your daughter? K...Kim Hae Joon?" Suho asked with stammered.
"What a cute name." Praised D.O.
"Noona, can I hold her?" Asked Baekhyun, I nodded. They played with Hae Joon. They were very happy playing together especially Baekhyun who was like to joke around.
"She looks alike..." D.O didn't end his words. "Ermm, her eyes same like Suho hyung." He continued. I widened my eyes.
"Yes,.."
"Can you look after her for a while? I need to talk with my brother." I cut Jong Hwan words. Then, I quickly grabbed Jong Hwan went out from the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho POV

"Ermm, her eyes is same like Suho hyung." D.O continued. I widened my eyes.

"Can you look after her? I need to talk with my brother." Asked Hae Young. They nodded.

"What a cute girl." Praised Sehun. They continued playing with Hae Joon except me. I only played with my phone.

"Hyung, don't you want to play with her?" Asked Baekhyun. I didn't answer.

"Omma!" Suddenly Hae Joon cried.

"Aigoo, what happened to her?" Asked Chanyeol worriedly. One by one of them tried to persuade Hae Joon.

"Hyung, can't you help us?" Asked Sehun angrily. I sighed. Then, I took Hae Joon from Sehun. I smiled to her. I am happy to look at her. Just a few seconds she stopped crying. I felt relieved.

"Hyung, how can she stopped crying?" Asked Kai.

"Well, I'm her..." I stopped. "Yahh, Baekhyun you can play with her again." I said. As Baekhyun wanted to take her, she suddenly hugged me tightly.

"I think she wants to be with you." Said Baekhyun. I sighed. I don't want to get closer with Hae Joon. Her face showed me how sad her life. Then I took my seat again. Hae Joon still hugging me. After five minutes Hae Joon fell asleep.

"Her face of course lookalike her mother. But her eyes same with you and when she smiled also lookalike you." D.O said.

"Yes. That's right." All of them agreed with what has D.O said.

"Maybe her father's face lookalike me." I said with stammered. I quickly drank a mineral water. My body trembling.

"Or maybe you are her father." Said Sehun. I choked.

"What? I'm not her father." I said angrily. Suddenly they laughed loudly.

"Hyung, we were just kidding." Said Sehun.

I sighed. Even they were just kidding but what had Sehun said was true. I can't tell them the truth. I'm scared my future will ruin. I stared at Hae Joon who was sleeping.

'Mianei Hae Joon. I have to do this I'm not hate you but I feel happy to know about you. But, it's okay. You already with me. Your appa.' Then I kissed her forehead.

"Hae Joon-ah, let's go ho..." Suddenly Hae Young called out Hae Joon name. She smiles to me. I quickly gave Hae Joon to Hae Young and went out from the room.

Note: I only like this picture. So I took it.

A/N: At last I can update this chapter. Please give me a respond and don't forget to subscribe MissKevin