Phone Number And Wallpaper

Who Is Suho To Me?


All of us went out from the car in front of SM Entertainment Building. We were so happy after doing charity work. We have debuted for half of year and we still not make a comeback stage yet.
"Noona!" I called Hae Young. She turned and carved a smile. Ouh! I'm melting. It such a sweet smile. "Can you follow me? I want to talk with you." I asked. She glanced on her watch.
"Ok." She replied. I smiled. Then, I pulled her hand.
"Yahh Sehunnie! Where are you going?" Chanyeol shouted.
"Dating with her."
"What? Are you of your mind? She's already has a husband." Kai continued. I clenced my lips. I really forgot about it.
"G-gwaenchana." Hae Young stammered. A bit weird with her voice. She like scared with something.
"See? It's mean okay." I said then gave them my evil smile. "Annyeong hyung. See you at the dorm." I quickly pulled her hand and ran away. I want to run away from them because I hate to hear their babbling.
"Yahh!" They yelled. I smiled. I just waved my hand without facing them. After far away from them I stopped running.
"Noona, let's eat something. I'm starving since 5.00 p.m."
"Ok. Let's go." She answered. As I wanted to continue my steps, she stopped. I stared at her.
"Can you..." She didn't end her words but gave a sign through her eyes. Her eyes pointed on my hand.
"Mianei." I said while pulling my hand. I quickly walked away. I was so ashamed. Then, we entered one of the restaurant there chosen by Hae Young.
"Excuse me, we want to make orders please?" Asked Sehun to the waitress. We just ordered something simple and fast to eat. While waiting the food we were talking.
"Sehun-ah, you said you want to talk with me. What is it?" She asked. As I wanted to answer, our food were ready.
"Nothing. Are not we talk right now?"
"That's all? I thought it was important."
I shook. Hae Young pouted. I smiled sheepishly. When we were eating, suddenly Hae Young stood.
"Excuse me. I'm going to toilet." She said.
I nodded. As she left me, her phone rang. I don't know what to do. Should I answer it?  Then, I looked on the screen. I widened my eyes. Something made me shocked. It was Kim Joon Myeon who was calling a.k.a Suho hyung. How can he gets Hae Young phone number since I knew that he didn't like Hae Young.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suho hyung?" I shocked.
His name that written on the screen made me thinking weird things. Then, the call ended. I felt relieved I quickly put the phone back. But I felt something was wrong.
"Aigoo~ What I want to do? Should I take a look in her phone?" I thought deeply.
Then, I took the phone. Again, something made me shocked. Not even I explore the phone, I found something that was very surprised.
"What is this? The wallpaper are Hae Young noona and Suho hyung? Together?" I asked myself.
I smacked my head. Maybe her boyfriend? Impossible! She's already has a husband and her her daughter, wait a minute!
'Her face of course lookalike her mother. But her eyes same with you and when she smiles also lookalike you.'
D.O words kept playing in my mind. Or maybe he was Hae Young husband? Impossible! Oh Sehun, stop thinking about that. Then, I wuickly put the phone as I saw Hae Young was on her way.

A/N: Just a short update. Maybe the title of this chapter  a little bit weird. But I chose it because I want to show that something new that Sehun had find out. It's okay. Just wait for the next chapter. I will make it more better than this chapter and maybe my weird idea will come out. Just wait for MissKevin update and don't forget to subscribe MissKevin ;)