The Letter

Who Is Suho To Me?

(Suho POV)

The sounds of the night had even been silenced. Not a chirp, a howl, nor any voices of any recognizable strength emanated from the attending darkness. I sat at the bench near the Han river in amazement for what seemed to be an eternity gazing at the beautiful bloodshed.

Yet, the night was extremely chilly. I pulled my coat around me in an effort to gather more warmth. I was amazed with Han river scenery. Then, I threw my sight on the black sky. How wondrous it is to gaze at the glory of the universe. The moon makes its appearance adding to the beauty of the backdrop of stars in the far reaches of space.

"Somebody take me away..." I started singing to fill my loneliness.

It was a song of me and Hae Young. For a long time I didn't sing it.

"Somebody take me away..." I was shocked as I heard someone sang the song. I took a deep breath then turned back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned my head as I heard someone was singing the same song as me. I strolled my eyes as i saw Hae Young. She chuckled and immdiately took her seat besides me. Suddenly, my heart pounded rapidly. I felt like the first time when I saw her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just to fill my loneliness." I answered with my gaze on the river. "What about you?" I asked seriously.n I tried to be more comfortable with her. But, I was scared to face her.

"Same with you." She replied. "Suho, can I ask you something?" She asked. I nodded slowly. Maybe it was the last time for her and me. So, I wanted to treat her well.

"It has been a week since I worked with you, butyou seemed like doesn't like me." She said. "But, you should be grateful that I like you the most." She suddenly patted my back.

I carved a smile. Hae Young had changed. She was happier than ever. I hope she will always be the new Hae Young- always cheered everyone around her.

"You still can't change your heart." I relied.

"What are you talking about? Are you not feeling well?" She put her hand on my forehead. I chuckled then faced her.

"Noona, please be happy with your new life." I said while holding her hand tightly. Hae Young nodded. Then, I took out something from my jumper pocket and handed it to Hae Young.

"Why are you giving me this letter?"

"Just read it."

Hae Young nodded and opened the letter slowly. Then, I left her. My eyes were glistening with tears. Even she can't remember it, but I hope she will forgive me and I promised to leave her forever. So that she will not hurt anymore. After she closed the letter, it was the end of our story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)


    To the person that I had loved before until now. By reading this letter, I hope you can understand my feeling.


                           We met in coincidence and I have fallen in love with you in a first sight. You were so attractive to me. Your smile makes me feel warm and      comfortable and your dimples makes you look for all the worls like a victorian doll. But, your apperance isn't important to me because it is your inside which is special.
    

                        We had a lot of memories together and we had promised. But then I broke it. I left you without you know the real reason. You lost your spirit and you had to endure it alone.

                         Unfortunately, we met again after years I left you. I asked you to go away. You will hurt if you are with me. But, you refused and promised to keep our secret hidden away. Okay, I accept it.

                          Even you tried to carve asmile but I know that you were sad. I insulted you but you accept it with willingness. I tortured your life. But, what had I done was just to lie you because I just think about my future than you, the person that I loved.

       The despicable words that came out from my mouth was killing me at the last. What had I said was really happened to you. Maybe it was my punishment.

                          After a while, I was glad to see you comeback. But, you forgot all our memories. You just see me as the new person in your life. Yet, I promised to avoid you. I don't want you to gain your memories because it was fulled with sadness. Idon't want to see you cry again.

                          Before I end my words, I want to answer the question that always being asked by you. The reason I left you is just to achieve my dreams. I had to choose and I chosd to leave you. I'm sorry for all my fault. After you read  this letter, our story will end. I will go out from your life forever and please find a replace of me. But, always remember that you will always in my heart and I always loved you. Lastly, I'm sorry I wasn't good to you.
                                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                                                                     수호
11/12/13
9.22 p.m


"Who is Suho to me?"