She's Gone

Who Is Suho To Me?

"Hae Young-ah! Hae Young!"

Slowly, I opened my eyes. But, I can't see anything. How can I be in this dark place? I tried to find someone. No one was there, but I heard someone called ut my name. I knew the owner of the voice.

"Suho!" I cried myself there.

No one answered me. I need to find the way. I must get out from this place. All of sudden, a bright light went through my eyes. I can't open my eyes widely. But, I tried to follow the light with a hope I will get out from this dark place.

"Hae.... Young!" I heard his voice again. But I felt strange with his voice. It was like he was crying. But why?

Then, I saw him with Jong hwan and Bora. I came closer to them. Why they were crying?

"I'm sorry. We have did our best."

Suho leaned against the wall. I can see he was crying. I came towards him while my tears pured down. I touched his face but I can't. I looked into myself. What had happened to me? It was so weird when they even can't see me.

"Hae Young-ah, mianei. Your soul have to endure the great deal of agony. I'm bad to you. Mianei."

I can't stop myself from crying. He was not wrong. I'm the one who should be blamed. I promised him to be the good one for him but I can't.

"Please don't leave Hae Joon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, I was shocked with the news that I was told by the doctor. I was so regret with what had happened.

"Doctor, her heart started beating again."

I quickly stood. I was so grateful to hear that. I hope I will have the second chance to meet her. So that, I can say sorry to her. I was fault. Hae Young, please comeback!

"This is your fault!" Said Bora angrily. Our gaze contacted each other. Then, she got me by my neck.

"Noona, stop!" Jong Hwan tried to stop Bora.

"I'm sorry. I know it was my fault."

Bora gave me her scornful smile. I knew she didn't believe me. Bora really love her friend. She was very disappointed with me. before, she believed me. She really hope that I can give happiness to Hae Young. I promised her but I broke them. So, she deserved to hate me.

"Hyung!"

I turned as I heard Baekhyun's voice. They came towards me with worry was written all over their faces. When they were asking about Hae Young condition, I just kept silent. Yet, I ren myself from them. I was so ashamed with them who was caring with Hae Young than me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still waited in front of the operation theathre. Then, I noticed someone stood in front of me. I put my head up and saw Jong Hwan. He handed me a cup of coffee.  took it.

"Thank you." I said while he was took his seats next to me.

"She still love you." Jong Hwan started the conversation broke the tranquil silence of the world. I just listen to what he wants to tell me. "After you left her, she lost everything. But, after knowing that she was pregnant, her spirits comeback." Jong hwan storied.

I knew Hae Young having a hard time without me. But, I was selfish. She gave all her life to me and I just leave her. I gave to her the hope that she can't have forever.

Then, he left me. After a few minutes sitting alone, I noticed someone was sitting at my right side. I turned and saw Sehun. I stood but then he stopped me and asked me to sit back.

"I'm sorry for what had I said to you." He started.

"It's okay. Maybe it was my punishment."

"Let's give her more spirits."

I smiled to Sehun. I knew he can't hate me. But, if it's true, I accept it. Thanks to him who always beside hae Young when I was not with her. Sehunnie, let's give her some spirits.

Author's note: Just a short plus simple chapter. I hope you will enjoy it. Sorry for my bad english. I was not too good in english. Keep reading and do comment me. I appreciate it. Do subscribe too ~ ^_^