Big Fight

Who Is Suho To Me?

I went out from my dorm. I can't believe that my secret had revealed. Even Sehun will kept it as secret, but I really can't accept it. I'm scared if my future will ruin. Suddenly I was bumped with Hae Young. She carved a smile but I only ogled at her. Then, I quickly grabbed her hand and brought her to the rooftop.
"Waeyo?" She asked.
"I hate you!" I yelled.
"W-wae...yo?" She stammered.
"Don't pretend that you don't know. You told everything about us at Sehun."
She widened her eyes. I ogled at her.
"No. I didn't tell him about us. Why are you accusing me?" She asked. I can see her face turned red.
"Sehun had knew about us. You're the cause. Now, my future will ruin because of you and Hae Joon!" I said. Suddenly she slapped me.
"I'm sorry if I'm the cause but don't  you dare to put a blame on Hae Joon. She didn't know anything about her father." She replied with tears poured down on her cheeks.
I silent. I had crossed the line. I knew Hae Joon not the cause. Why must I said like that? She didn't do anything wrong. I also knew that I'm the cause in this situation but still I put the blame on someone else. I didn't mean it. I know I'm coward. I'm scared if my future will ruin.
"So what?" I asked. "You listen here carefully." I said. "From now on... I want you to stay away from me. Don't ever you dare to talk with me because..."
"What? Why are you doing this to me?" She cuts my words.
"Because I hate you so much including Hae Joon!" I continued.
"Hyung!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV


"What? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. My tears poured down. Right now, I felt the pain. I'm not strong enough. Why must he said like that? Am I too bad for him? He left me without I knew the real reason. Now, I don't know why he hate me so much. I'm curious.
"Because I hate you so much including Hae Joon!" He continued his words. I fell. Why must he hate Hae Joon too? She is just a pure little kid.
"Hyung!" I heard someone voice. I turned and I saw Sehun. I widened my eyes.
"S-Sehun." He stammered.
"Why are you hate her so much?" Asked Sehun.
"I never hate her but..."
"You will never hate her." Suddenly Sehun cut his words.
"Who are you to said like that? You not me."
"I know you, hyung. You're kind. I think you're out of your mind if you hate her. And Maybe I will hate you too."
"Sehun! Suho!" I shouted. I tried to stop them from a big fight. "Enough! I'm too tired!" I continued with tears. Then, Suho left me and Sehun. I still crying. I never thought about his behaviour. I never heard a rude words out from his mouth.
"Noona!" Sehun called out my name. Then, he hugged me tightly. How I miss this moment.  I really want this situation happen again between me and Suho. I still remember his words.
'Noona! You're a part of my life. So, I will never let you go and I will never let anyone to have a hug with you.'

A/N: Just a short update since I didn't have any homeworks. So, what do you think about this chapter? Sad? Funny? Horror?  Just leave a comment. And how do you think about Suho character? Do you hate him? Hehe... Please give a respond and don't forget to subscribe me, MissKevin ^_^