Memories

Who Is Suho To Me?


I sat at the bench. Then, I wiped my tears. I can't believe it will happen again. Same incident but different ending. I'm sad. Then, Sehun squat in front of me. He gave me a tissue. I took it from him.
"Noona, are you alright?" Asked Kai. All of EXO stood in front of me. I nodded.
"Just a small injured." I explained. They nodded and left us. Then, I saw Suho stared at me. I turn to my right. I don't want to face him. I felt that I'm too bad for him.
I stared at my hand. A lot of blood. I hate it. It took time to recover and until that I can't do a lot of work.
"Noona, give me your hand." Asked Sehun. I frowned but then I gave him my hand. He touched my hand and stared at my hand that injured. He silent.
"Let me clean your wound." Sehun said. I nodded. Then, he put an oil on my hand before wrap my hand. As he was do that, I stared at him. Nice guy. He like my first love. Always help me when I'm in trouble. At the same scenes, someone helped me but different person. But, this guy will never be a replace for my first love.
"This wound will recover and you can play again." Said Sehun.
I widened my eyes. Same! It really happened again. If that 'someone' was the same guy, will the nice memory happened again? Never! He left me without the real reason and for what he want to come back to me again?
"Hae Young noona?" Sehun called out my name. I woke up from my daydream and carved a smile to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My racquet fell and my hand bleeding. I stressed with my mom. How could she asked me to marry someone that I never knew. I want to made my own choose. I don't want to marry a stranger.
Then, I sat at the bench near the squasy court. I held my hand that injured. It was too hurt. My tears poured down. Suddenly I notice someone squat in front of me. I put my head up. It was a guy. He carved a smile to me. Me too. He gave me a tissue. I took it.
"Are you injured?" He asked. I only replied with nodded. "Can you give your hand?" He asked. I nodded. He look at my hand that injured for a long time. "Let me clean the wound." He continued. He clean the blood, then he put an oil on my hand before wrap it. I only stared at him. I never knew him before. What a nice guy.
"Your wound will recover and after that you can play again." He said while wrap my hand. I nodded and smile.
"Thank you. By the way, my name is Jo Hae Young. What about you? I think I never saw you before this." I asked as he done wrap my hand. Then, he took his seat beside me.
"You're welcome. My name is Kim Joon Myeon. I'm new here. I'm year one student." He explained.
"It's mean that you're my junior. I'm year three student. Nice to meet you." I said. He carved a smile. Really! He was too cute. New flower boy in my university. I smacked my head. What had I think? Its a crazy thing. Then, I pouted again. I don't want to marry with my mother choose. If I can run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lie down on my bed after took my breakfast. My stomach was full with the scrumptious food made by my mom.
"Will it be recovered?" I ask to myself.
'Your injured will recover and after that you can play again.'
Suddenly I remembered what had Joon Myeon said. The guy who was I met at the squasy court. I smile sheepishly. I still remember his sweet smile. He was too cute. He also nice. I never met the guy like him. Wait! Did I like him? Impossible because I am older than him.
"Madam Han! Please come in." I heard my mom greet someone. I don't know who was that. I don't want to interfere their own matter.
Suddenly I heard someone knocked the door.
"Come in!"
Then, the door opened. I saw Jong Hwan stood in front of my room with smile carved on his lips.
"Noona, mom called you." He said.
"For what?" I asked curiously.
"To meet with your future husband." He answered. I glare at him. How dare he mocked me. I sighed. What should I do? I don't want to marry with a stranger. Someone that I never knew. What the hell.
"If not?"
"Noona, why?" He asked. "I think your future husband is not too bad." He continued.
I ogled at him. Whatever it is I still with my decision. Can't other people understand my feeling? Just gave me a minute to expain.
"I just want to make my own choice." I sighed.
"Did you find someone that suitable for you?" He asked curiously. I nodded slowly. "Ok. But, why don't you meet with him first?" Said Jong Hwan. I nodded. Jong Hwan was right. I should meet him first. Try to know about him. Maybe the person that I like will not like me.
After took my bath, I wore a white dress before went to the living room.
"Omma!" They turned.
"Aigoo! How pretty my future daughter in-law." Praised Madam Han then hugged me. I only carved a smile.
"Hae Young-ah, meet him first. He was waited for you at the garden." Said mom. I replied with nodded.
I walked slowly towards him. I'm so nervous. I don't know anything about him even his name. From far I can see he was squat while playing with my cat.
"Do you really want to get married with me?" Suddenly I asked. His hands stop from playing with Jojo. He stood and turned to face me. But, I quickly turned from facing me. I felt ashamed.
"Of course I do noona!" He answered. I widened my eyes. How can I explained to him?
"Why must I married with you since I didn't know anything about you even your name."
"I know everything about you." He replied. I sighed. What a stubborn guy.
"How can I explain it to you? I don't know you. We have not meet before."
"Yes, we have." He said. I frowned. "Why don't you turn. So that you can know with whom are you talking." He continued. I slowly turned.
"Omo! You?"
"Yes! I am Kim Joon Myeon." He introduce hisself. I smile sheepishly. My face turned red.
"So, are you..."
"Yes. I am your groom." He cuts my words.
"That day..."
"Yes. I know who are you. I have met you before but you didn't notice me."
"So, you have know me before we met at the squasy court?" I asked curiously. He nodded with smile carved on his lips.
"So, will you accept me?" He asked. I clenched my lips. I'm still thinking and I have one question.
"Do you really love me? I mean, you want to marry with me because your mom?" I asked.
"First yes, now no. After I knew all aout you I fall in love with you." He answered. "So, what about you?" He asked.
"But, can I believe you?" I asked back.
Suho walked slowly towards me. I stare at him, waiting for what he will do next. Suddenly he kissed my lips. I pulled his jacket. After a few minutes, he release me.
"Now, do you believe me?" He asked. "So, what about you?" He continued.
Then, I quickly hugged him tightly. I don't want to let him go.
"Noona, promise me! I will be your first and last love and I promise you that I will never left you. That's my promise to you." He whispered to me. I nodded with my tears flowing down.