Pressure

Who Is Suho To Me?

(Suho POV)

I sat in the living room while watching television . I laughed when the mc said something to joke about . Huh ... Actually I'm bored of living alone in the dorm as there were no activities to do . Members are all out to release their stress .

A few minutes later I heard someone open the door. I looked back and found Sehun . I smiled at him but he kept stepping into the room . I sighed . I turned my gaze to the TV again.

Five minutes later ...
Sehun out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. He did not speak to me. I was just quiet. While I was watching television, my eyes still looking for Sehun .

" Why did you kept looking at me ? " Ask Sehun, surprise me.
"When did I look at you? " Ask me to cover my embarrassment . Sehun gave me a cynical smile.

Then he took a seat next to me as he handed me a cup of coffee . I picked it.

"Thank you. " I said. He just nodded.
"Too long you're not talking to Hae Young Noona . " He began to talk.

I looked back at him. I do not like him to ask about it . I do not want to remember the story that happened on that day.

" Sehun , please do not repeat that question again . " I asked . He sighs .
" Why ? Are you really hate her? "
"Right! " I replied without hesitation.

Once again I hear Sehun sighed.

"But it's not her fault. " Sehun snapped .

I looked sharply towards Sehun . He has transgressed . There have been many times I told him not to ask the same question . I hate that question. If he ask a few times , my answer remains the same. I hate her .

" Why are you so stubborn ? "
" Because I say the right thing . " Tough Sehun .

I've been sick with work-related problems . I am tired of living like this. Life is full of fear , stress and a very big secret . I'm not willing to take it anymore . I just want to see my future . That's it. And I'm not asking anyone to destroy my life with that secret.

" Sehun , please do not add more problems for me . I got tired . " I said slowly.

I tried to stay calm. I do not want to fight anymore .

"You're really scared . " He said. "The problem will not solve if you just run away . Trying to solve it . " He continued .

"I have solved the problem. I hate her. " Answer me .

" That's not the right way . She did not do anything wrong . " Sehun said , trying to persuade me.

"I hate her! " I said with a little scream .

" You're ego . Do you think you can hate her? Never! " Sehun snapped .

He got up and out of the dorm . I sighed . I have done something wrong . I should not raised my voices against him...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

( Jong Hwan POV )

I walk up the stairs to my room . In the meantime I whistled to appease me. Once I passed Hae Young 's room , I stepped back . I peered into the room . My eyes can catch Hae Young is folding shirts before being placed into the luggage. I knocked the door before stepping into the room.

" Where are you going ? " Ask me.
Hae Young continued her work. I'm just an observer .

"I have to go to Los Angeles . " She answered without looking at me . I just nodded. But I'm a bit abstruse .

"For what? " Ask me curiously.
" For SMTown concert . " She replied.

Ouh ... I almost forgot Hae Young worked as the manager of EXO . I just watched all her movements . Suddenly, I remembered something .

" What about Hae Joon ? " I asked , show the faces of worry . And now Hae Young then turned to answer my question. She pinched my cheek .

"You do not remember ? " She asked.

I'm scratching my head . I showed the faces of such people do not understand something .

" Bora will take care of her. If you 're home, then you take Hae Joon . Can you ? " She explained one by one. I just nodded.

 

----------------------------------------

 

(Suho POV)

I walked with all members in the departure hall. Upon stepping into the plane, I continue to find my seat. I sat next to Sehun. Once off the plane headed to Los Angeles, I'm wearing headphones in my ears while listening to my favorite songs. I did not install the extremely loud volume. Enough I can hear people laughing at the back seat. Laugh? I continue to look who's laughing. I was surprised when saw Hae Young. I almost forgot thats she is our manager. But, I do not care about that.

Once again I turned my head to see it. Her face was very happy. No sad faces, angry, or miserable. I know she was sad, but she's trying to hide them. Why do I need to take cognizance of her with Kevin at the back? I hated her. Suddenly, I could hear people coughing. I turn to the left. Sehun looking at me. Then he turned his attention towards Kevin and Hae Young. Then he looked at me again.

"Are you jealous?" He asked. Trap question. Actually I do not know about my feelings.

"Never." I replied without hesitation. He smiled cynically. I frowned to see the reaction. Do not say that he wanted to create further problems.

"I almost forgot. You hate her, right? Thus, one may be in love with Hae Young, including me." He replied simply. I looked sharp. I know what Sehun trying to convey. He wanted to know about my feelings. Argh! I got sick and tired of all this. When will it end?

 

Author note: Hye, I'm back~ I hope you will enjoy with this short chapter. Please subscribe and leave a comment. And one more thing, do follow my twitter : MissKevin