A little Weird

Who Is Suho To Me?

I look into the mirror. My face turned pale. I don't know what happened to me. My head felt dizzy. Then I step out from the ladies and suddenly I bumped with Joon Myeon. He was standing in front of me. I stared at him without blinking my eyes. He too. Our eyes contact each other.
"We need to talk." He said. I smile because I'm happy. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and took me to the rooftop. As we reached there we silent for a few minute.
"What are you doing here?" Suddenly he asked without facing me.
"Bo?" I asked back.
"What are you doing here? Why you work here? What you want here?" He asked again with his high voice.
I'm shocked as he yelled to me. He never do that to me. Seriously he has changed.
"Waeyo? Can't I work here?"
"Yes. You can't work here. Do you want to ruin my future?"
"No. I didn't mean it. I don't know you're here. You never told me about this." I replied. My tears poured down. I'm sad with his behaviour.
"I don't want to hear your excuses. What I want to know is you send your resignation letter to the president tomorrow." He said while smirked. I quickly faced him.
"What? You can't do this to me. Do you want to ruin my life?" I asked while crying.
"Yes. I can do it. I can pay for you. How much you want? I can give it."
I cried with his words. Suddenly I slapped him. I can't stand with what had he said.
"You have change. Why? Why? Don't you care about my life?" I asked.
"Yes. For your information my life is more important than you." He said then walked away.
"Joon Myeon-ah!" I called out his name. He stopped.
"You should follow what I want you to do or I will hate you forever." He cut my words.
I cried there. My tears can't stop flowing. My first love hate me? How can that be? I can't believe it.
'Noona, promise me! I will be your first and last love. And I promise you that I will never left you. That's my promise to you.'
I kept smiling. I still remembered that words. I missed that pinkie promise. Can I hear it after this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong Hwan POV

I sat at the living room while watching gag concert. I laughed loudly as the mc make his own joke. So funny. Suddenly I heard someone opened the door. I know. It must be my beloved sister.
"Noona, how your work today?" I asked but she didn't answer my question. I pouted but its okay because maybe she was too tired. I continued watching television. As I want to laugh again suddenly I heard Hae Young screaming like a ghost.
"Noona, what happened?" I asked as I opened the door.
"Jong Hwan-ah!" She called out my name. I can see his eyes was red because of crying. I walked towards her and gave her a hug. She continue crying.
"Please let me know your problem."
"Joon Myeon-ah!" She said. I faced her. "He want me to resign." She continued. I gave her my weird glances.
"Wait! He work there?" I asked curiously. She nodded.
"He want me to resign. He don't want me to ruin his life." She storied.
"What? Is he crazy?" I asked angrily. Actually I don't believed that Joon Myeon will say like that to Hae Young. I knew his behaviour. "I think you should not follow his words." I continued. Suddenly Hae Young shook. I frowned. What that mean?
"No. I must do it because..." She didn't ended her words. She really make me went crazy to think about that.
"Because of what?"
"He will hate me forever if I didn't do it."
"Noona, please think about your future. Our future. Hae Joon future." I tried to persuade her. I want her to make a decision that good for her.
"Yes. I have think about it. I want to resign. I can't live if he hate me."
I widened my eyes. She was really crazy about Joon Myeon
"If you resign what about Hae Joon?" I asked. She stared at me.
"Hae Joon, I forgot to take him." She said then quickly went out from the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun POV

I sat in the living room while pondering.
'I don't want to know your excuses. What I want to know is you send your resignation letter to the president tomorrow.' That words kept playing in my mind. I can't understand what that means.
"Sehun-ah!" D.O called out my name.
"Yes hyung?"
"Why you pondering? I saw the other members laughing and you just pondering. Why? What happened?" He asked me. He was too caring and that's the reason we called him our omma.
"Nothing."
"Really? Or you was thinking about Hae Young noona?"
"Yes. What? No." I answered with stammered. Then I smile sheepishly.
We silent for a few minute. I was thinking about what I heard at the rooftop but I didn't hear the conversation until the end.
"Sehun-ah, how can Hae Young noona wake Suho hyung? He is sleepyhead right? This morning as I want to go to his room, he already took his bath." D.O explained.
That's another thing that make me felt weird. D.O was curious maybe. Same with me. As I know only D.O can wake him up by kissed his cheek.
"I saw everything hyung. Her way was same with you. How can she know?" I asked back. D.O shook. I knew he didn't know about that. I also don't know how that thing can happen. Suddenly I remembered something.
"D.O hyung, tomorrow Hae Young noona want to send her resignation letter."
"Mworago?" D.O asked shockly. His reaction was same with me since I heard their conversation. "But why?" He continued.
"Someone want her to resign."
"Who?" D.O asked curiosly. I didn't answer his question. Should I tell him the truth? But I don't want them to think bad about Suho. Suddenly I heard someone opened the door.
"Annyeong! I'm back." I heard Suho voice. I smile sheepishly. What the timing. Then, I quickly grabbed him into the bedroom.