His Sweet Smile

Who Is Suho To Me?

Finally we arrived in Los Angeles. Long trip cause my waist pain. As usual, I was walking with Kevin at the back of EXO. Once out of the arrivals hall, I found a lot of fans who were waiting to greet their favorite artists. I just smiled at them.
Suddenly I saw Suho going with a girl. I opened my eyes widenly. Suho was walking with Jessica. Suddenly my heart felt sad. My heart hurt to see how happy they are.

-------------------------------------------

All members of EXO prepare for a show. I approached them and carve a smile. They look so happy and I was sad. Sad as I remembered the incident at the airport.
"Noona, I'm handsome?" Ask Sehun.
"You're always handsome." I praise Sehun. He smiled happily. Then I looked at the clock on my left wrist.
"It is time for you to do the show." Told me. They nodded understand.

I ran to the edge of the stage to watch the show. As soon as they went on stage, the audience was cheering for them. Of course they have a huge fan base. I record the show using my phone.

Finally the show has ended. All artists under the auspices of the SME up to the stage and mingle with their fans. I was still standing in the same place. Again I sees Suho with Jessica.
I was upset and almost in tears. I'm trying to survive. So long as I do not see such a sweet smile from Suho. Why he can smile to others? Me? Is it true that he too hates me?

 

Author's note: Just a short and simple chapter. Enjoy it and subscribe me~