I'm Sad Or Happy

Who Is Suho To Me?

Suho POV
We waited for Kevin in front of SM Entertainment building. We need to jog for increase our stamina. While we waited I played with my phone. Suddenly my phone rang. A called from my mom.
"Yeoboseyo omma." I answered.
"Joon Myeon-ah, have you take your breakfast?"
"Annieo." I replied with short answer.
"Joon Myeon-ah, can I ask you something?"
"Nae omma."
"When you want to bring Hae Young back? I miss her."
I'm shocked. I didn't blinking my eyes. My mom asked me about Hae Young. She didn't know what happened to us.
"Omma..."
"Ok guys, shall we go?" I heard Hae Young voice. I turned. I can see Hae Young face. Full with happiness. But here I'm sad.
"Joon Myeon-ah, I heard Hae Young voice. Give your phone to her. I want to talk with her." Asked mom. I clinched my lips. Terrible guess from my mom. I don't have any choices. I don't want my mom to know my real situation.
I walked towards Hae Young slowly. Then I grabbed her arms and brought her away from my friends.
"Waeyo?" Hae Young asked slowly. I handed her my phone.
"Mom want to talk with you." I answered.
"N-nae omma." Hae Young answered with stammered.
My eyes stared at Hae Young who was talking with my mom. I don't know what were they talking about. I looked into Hae Young eyes without she realise. Her smile make me felt happy. If I can smile to her again I will do it. I really want to do it. But I'm trapped with my own feeling. Sometime I felt guilty towards her. She didn't know the real situation. I can't tell her. But one day she will know my real reason.
Hae Young faced me. I quickly run my eyes. Then she handed my phone. I quickly took it and walked away.
"Mom want to meet us." She said. I stopped and turned.
"What?" I asked shockly. She nodded slowly. "So, what you said?" I continued.
"I said you're busy but..."
"But what?" I cuts her words.
"I said we will back this weekend?"
"What?" I shocked. "Are you crazy? No, I can't" I said
"What? I have promise her."
"Its your problem. Not me." I replied then walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in dancing room. I still waited for Hae Young. We need to practice to make a preparation for our shooting. Then I heard someone knocked the door. It was Hae Young.
"Sorry I'm late. So, shall we start right now?" She asked. I faced her. What kind of happy face.
We started practice. Well she quite good in dancing. After done practising I quickly went out from the dancing. "Joon Myeon-ah!" She called me. I stopped. "Do you really don't want to visit mom?" She asked. I sighed.
"I will think about it." I answered then leave her alone.

I washed my face. Then I look my face into the mirror.
'Do you really don't want to visit mom?'
I sighed. What can I do? I'm felt quilty towards her. Suddenly I heard Baekhyun voice. I quickly went out from the toilet. Then I saw Baekhyun talk with someone. I don't know who was that. I walked towards him slowly.
"What happened?" I asked. Then I saw Hae Young leaned against the wall.
"I don't know." Baekhyun said. "Noona, are you alright?" He asked. Hae Young nodded. She tried to walk but suddenly she felt. "Noona, let me help you."Baekhyun offered. "Hyung, help me."
I nodded.