The Truth

Who Is Suho To Me?


"Noona!" We tried to stop Hae Young. We were so shocked as Hae Young wanted to slap Hae Joon. I knew she was stressed.
"Don't you dare to slap her." Suho gave her a warning. We only stared at them. A bit freaky with Suho reaction. Suddenly I remembered about last night. Suho called Hae Young and also the wallpaper.
I smacked my head. I tried to stop thinking weird things. If Hae Joon was slapped, I will feel guilty towards her. I'm the caused. If I don't go out with her last night, maybe this thing will not happen. I made the situation became more worst.
"Sehun-ah, are you okay? Why are you pondering?" Asked D.O, the most caring person. I just shook to show that everything okay.
Then, I saw Hae Young was seating at the kitchen alone. I walked towards her. I want to seek for her forgiveness.
"Noona!" I called.
"Yes?Do you want some tea?" She asked. I shook.
"Actually... I..." I stammered.
"Do you want to ask for my forgiveness?"
I nodded. She carved a smile.
"It's okay. Not your fault actually."
I smiled. I'm so happy to hear that. She has a kind heart. I'm glad to have her as our new manager. Always be patient with our behaviour. Always give us advices. She's perfect to every man. But I noticed she always crying. Not like our previous manager. Maybe her life full of challenges.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my room with smile carved on my lips. Hae Young has forgave me. She also said it was not my fault. What a kind noona.
I opened my closet. Actually I'm shared it with Suho hyung. I need to find something. As I was finding, suddenly a cute boxes fell. All things in the boxes messed. The box is not mine and I'm sure if Suho was the owner of the box. I quickly tidy it. I'm afraid Suho will angry with me bacause I knew he hate people who was touching his things without his permission. Then, I notice a picture that made me shocked.
"Suho hyung and Hae Young noona?"
I turned to the back of the picture.
"My lovely wife, Hae Young." I read the words that written at the back of the picture.
I smacked my head. How can I didn't notice it. All proof only in front of my eyes. I thought he only Hae Young ex-boyfriend. That's mean Hae Joon is his daughter.
"Sehun-ah!" I heard Suho called out my name. I silent.
"What are you..." He didn't end his words as he notices that I'm holding his picture. I stare at him. Slowly he steps towards me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"What are you..." I didn't end my words. I'm shocked when Sehun held my picture. Slowly I walked towards him. "Why are you..."
"Why you kept it as a secret?" Asked Sehun.
"It's not important for you to know." I replied. I tried to take the picture but he parried my hand.
"Yes it's important for me. She is your wife and why you do that to her?" Sehun asked.
I sat on the bed. My tears poured down. I can't believe that my secret was revealed. Then Sehun sat beside me. He patted my back.
"Please share it with me."
"I have to do that. It's for my future." I started the story.
"But, why you hate her so much? She is your wife."
"She is not my wife. I have divorced her." I replied slowly.
"What? But why?"
"You know right? President don't want us to have a girlfriend. Actually I have married her before I came here." I explained.
"What about Hae Joon?" He asked.
"She is my daughter. I can't believe it because when I left her, she was not pregnant. But I felt a strange feeling when I was with Hae Joon." I continued.
"So, that's why you hate her so much when you know she was our new manager?"
I shook. It's not like that. I don't understand with my feeling. I never hate her.
"I never hate her. I love her so much." I said.
I wiped my tears then smile. I really hope that I can back together with Hae Young but it was impossible. I knew that my ego was too high.

A/N: Yeahh MissKevin is back. How can I got the idea for this story is from my dream. What a weird dream. This is the last chapter that I can update. I really can't wait to finish it. Maybe readers must wait for my update after one month because I have no much time to online. I'm still studying and I must focus. After one month I will write it until the end... Don't forget to subscribe me ^_^