Depression

Who Is Suho To Me?

'Titt...Titt...'
I opened my eyes and turned to my right. My clock make a noise sound. I turned off the alarm.
"What? 6.00 a.m?" I was shocked as the clock showed to the number six. I'm late. I quickly woke up and grabbed my towel.
15 minutes later...
I went out from the toilet. It's okay if I'm a bit late. If I reach at 6.00 a.m, all activities will only start at 8.00 a.m
I opened my closet. Tried to find a cloth that suit with me. I picked a blue shirt and white slacks. I looked at myself into the mirror. I smiled sheepishly.Suddenly I heard my phone rang. I looked on the screen. A call from my bestfriend, Bo Ra.
"Yeoboseyo, Bora-ah." I answered the call
"Yeoboseyo, Hae Young-ah! Mianei."
I silent. A bit weird. Why she said sorry? As I know, she didn't do anything wrong.
"Waeyo?" I asked curiously.
"Hae Joon. I can't take care of her today. I've to go to Japan." She explained.
"That's all?" I asked. "Gwaenchana." I said.
"Gomawo."
"Ok. Don't forget to buy me something special from Japan." I teased.
"Ok."
"Annieo. I'm just kidding."
"Gwaenchana. You're my bestfriend." She said.
The call ended. I carved a smile. She's really my true friend. Always with me and give me spirits. I still remember the day when I was dating for the first time. She wanted to follow me because she doesn't trust my boyfriend.
I stopped from my day-dream and quickly ma handbag. Then, I carried Hae Joon and put her in my car. She's still sleeping.
30 minutes later I reached at the boys dorm. I opened the door silently but the living room already bright with lights. Then, I smelt something. I laid down Hae Joon on the couch and strsightly to the kitchen. I saw D.O was cooking.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Noona, you shocked me." He said while rubbing his chest. I laughed but not too loud.
"I'm sorry. I will not do it again." I promised while taking my seat at the kitchen. Then he put a breakfast in front of me. "Smell good."
"Of course. I'm a good cooker." He praised himself.
"Yahh, I'm too!" I said while pinched his nose. He rubbed his nose. I knew it was hurt.
"Noona, try it." He said. "Let me feed you." He continued. I raised up my eyebrow. Then I opened my mouth and he fed me. What a kind boy. I smiled to him. Suddenly I heard someone coughed. I turned.
"Oh, Suho hyung! Sit here. I already made breakfast."
Without talking any word he sat besides me. All EXO have woke up and we were having our breakfast together.
"Omma!" Suddenly Hae Joon called me.
"Ouh, Hae Joon-ah! Come here!" Baekhyun called Hae Joon. Hae Joon walked towards us and the thing that made me shocked is she not sit with me but with Suho.
"Wahh, she really like you."
"Annyeonghaseyo!" I heard someone in the living room.
"Yes. Can I help you?" I asked.
"President wants to meet you and EXO Sehun." She explained.
"Me and Sehun?" I asked curiously. She nodded.
"What? President wants to meet me?" Asked Sehun. "Let's go noona."
I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I could only stare at Hae Young and Sehun who were taking away. I don't know why but I'm sure there was something. My heart pounded rapidly. Something scared me but I don't know what is it.
"Omma!" Suddenly Hae Joon cried. I tried to persuade her. "Appa." She called me 'APPA.' I was shocked. It was so sudden.
"Appa?" They asked curiously. I only silent.
"Let her to call you appa. Maybe she missed her father. She can assume you as her second father too." D.O  said. I didn't blink my eyes.
'It's not true D.O-ah. I'm really her father and not her second father. But, what can I do? I can't tell you the truth.'
I continued eating my breakfast while Hae Joon still hugging me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I staggered when went out from the president's room. It was because the gossip between Sehun and I.
"Noona, mianei." Sehun mumbled. I silent.
'What can you explain about this picture?'
A picture of me and Sehun went out and having a dinner together. My tears poured down. I will loss my job if it happens again.
As Sehun and I walked at the hallway, I can hear they were whispering about me. I don't care about it and continuing my steps.
"Hae Young-ssi!" Kevin called me. I bowed to him and carved a smile. For me it was just a fake smile.
"I want you to arrange their schedules." Asked Kevin. I nodded and left him.
"Noona!" Sehun called me. I just ignoring him. As I wanted to twist the door knob, he stopped me. "Mianei."
I tried to release my hand. I didn't face Sehun. Actually I'm the one that should say sorry.
"Noona, you're back." They greeted me as I entered the dorm. I only carved a fake smile. I tried to find out Hae Joon and she was with Suho.
'I'm happy to see you are together.' I whispered.
I remembered something important. The papers that I held. I have to arrange their schedules. Because of EXO didn't have any activity, I only doing my works. A lot of works still cannot make me to forget about my conversations with president. I smacked my head.
"Omma!" Hae Joon called me."
"Hae Joon, please don't disturb me."
After 5 minutes...
I can't be patient. I raised my hand but suddenly someone stopped me.
"Don't you dare to slap her." Suho gave me a warning. I silent. I loss with him again. I also felt guilty towards Hae Joon. It was so sudden.

A/N: Done for this new chapter. I hope readers will like it. This is my new crazy idea. Did I tell you how can I get the idea for this story? Well, I will explain in my new chapter. Always support my idea and don't forget to subscribe me, MissKevin to get a notification for my story update.