1st Win

Who Is Suho To Me?

I left Hae Young without answering her question. My ego was too high. I don't want to lose her for the second time but I want to success with my career. I had to choose and I want her to left me. I know she really want to know my real reason but I don't want to hurt her feeling anymore. Enough with my words that made her suffering for whole her life.

I twisted the knob and entered EXO's room again. I can see my members were ready in their white wolf shirt. Just a few minute we will perform.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Asked Baekhyun curiously.

"I'm going to toilet." I lied.

Then, I noticed Sehun was giving me his sharp glance. I ran away my eyes from facing him. I don't want him to ask me any silly question.

"Hae Young noona! Where are you?" Baekhyun shouted.

"Yahh! Can you shut up for a while?" Asked Chanyeol angrily.

I just silent. What can I do? I will never tell them the truth. That was my promise to myself. Even anything happens, I will keep my secret.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We bowed to our fans. Then, we went to our room again. At last we have ended our performance. We were so happy. Then, my eyes catched on Sehun. He was wadering around and around. I can see he was made a call to someone. But, I was not sure with whom. His face was plastered with anxiousness. Slowly, I came towards him. Maybe I can help him if he is in need.

"What happened to you? You look so worry." I asked.

Sehun didn't answer me. He kept pressing the call button but in the end no one picked up his call. Yet, his body was trembling.

"Do you want to know something? I have a bad feeling about you." He suddenly opened his mouth. I strolled my eyes. He was so mean. "If anything happen, I will never forgive you." He continued.

I kept silent. I understand what he was trying to say. Yet, he knew everything. Everything about me, Hae Young. What else? He knew all my secrets. I can't keep them hidden away from him. I'm sure, he really love Hae Young. I'm glad to know someone who was caring to her after me. Not only him, but all my members.

I kept my eyes on Sehun who was busy with his phone. I can't stop him from doing that.

"Okay, listen here!" I started again.

"Why should I listen to a jerk like you? WHY?" He yelled. I was startled. Not only me but all my friends.

"Yahh Sehunnie! Why are you like this?" Asked Baekhyun who was shocked with the circumstance. I kept silent. I can't say anything even to look at his face.

"Can you stop? Today is our day. We should be happy." D.O tried to stop us before it become more worse. "Let's go! The winner will be announced just a few minute." He continued while pulling Sehun's hand.

"You're good for nothing." He whispered before leaving.

I just stood there silently. I was confused. I can't talk even to think things properly. Well, I deserved that. I knew it was my fault. And I'm ready if it is the turn for him to hate me. I accept it willingly and I can't blame him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were so nervous on the stage. Who will win? We just waited patiently.
"We will announce the winner." The mc started. "The winner is EXO."

I was so shocked. When mc gave his mic to me, I took it slowly. I tried to calm down. It was my first time, though. I gave a speech. All of sudden, I was crying. Yet, I can't continue my speech.

After we do the encore, we came back to our waiting room. I can see my members were crying. How could them. They were not crying on the stage. Well, I knew they didn't want to show to their fans that they were like a flowerboy. I am gentleman! I will shom what I feel in front of them. But, wait! I don't think so. Who is gentleman if they could hurt other people's feeling? That person is me.

To remember what have I done, I quickly find Sehun. My eyes was wandering to find our naughty maknae. I got him! And he was alone at the corner with his phone on his hand. He kept calling and calling but no one answered him.

"Please gather here! I want to take your picture." I heard someone voice. We gathered there to take a memorial picture. Then, I saw Kevin entered the room.
"Kvin hyung, where is Hae Young noona?" Asked Sehun suddenly. We stared at Kevin. We still waited for his answer. But, I felt uneasy with his reaction.
"Mianei!"
"Why did you say sorry?" Asked Sehun worriedly.
"Sehun-ah, please calm down." I tried to persuade him while patting his back. But all of sudden, he nudged me. With his gaze to me, I could say that he was about to cry but he tried to hide it.
"Don't you dare to touch me!" He warned me.
"Can you stop?" Asked Kevin. "Are you happy to see Hae Young who was critical right now?" He continued. We quickly faced him. I still don't understand.
"Mmm...mwo...rago?" I stammered. Kevin sighed.
"She was involved in an accident."

I stepped backwards. My tears suddenly poured down. I can't give any respond. Then, I quickly left the room. With all my strength, I ran as fast as I could without ignoring all my friends including Sehun who was chased after me.

 

Author's note: Done! At last I can update this chapter. I hope I can type as soon as possible since I'm free from my schedule. Keep reading and support me by give the respond in the comment box. Do subscribe me too... Sorry for my bad bad bad english... <3 <3 <3