Comeback

Who Is Suho To Me?

It have been half of the year since we started 2013. I as usual, doing my work for my family. Yet, I felt so happy even I can't get closer with Suho. Its enough for me to stare at him from far.
I went out from the elevator. I need to go to the boy's dorm. All of sudden someone called out my name. I turned and saw Kevin. I smile and bowed to him.
"Why?" I asked.
He gave me a file. I opened it and took a look at the pages one by one.
"This is EXO's schedule for their comeback." He explained. "Make sure they follow the schedule." He continued. I nodded.
Then, Kevin left me. As he entered the elevator, I continued my steps and walked into their dorm. But, as I grasped the knob I heard a noise from the dorm. Guess what? They were playing with each other. I can see the dorm was mess because of them. I cleared my throat. Only then, they will notice me. They gave me a shocked glanced. Maybe they were scared with my glare.
After 2 minutes they silent, suddenly Chanyeol come to the front.
"I'm sorry noona." He said with a low voice. I kept myself from laughing. Well, I can't imagine their face. Such an innocent person. How cute they are.
"Who will clean up all of this messed?" I asked angrily.
"We will do it." Chanyeol answered.
I nodded. They quickly clean their dorm while I sat on the couch. After 10 minutes, they sat in front of me.
"Are you done?" I asked.
They nodded slowly. Then I gave them the file. They took a look one by one.
"This is your schedule for your comeback." I explained. "Well, you need to go to your dancing room." I continued.
------
I still analyse their schedule. I found that they did not have enough time to rest. Poor them. But, what can I do? I as their manager noona only can give them a spirit if they still want to success in the future.
"Noona!" Someone called me. I put my head up. I found it was Sehun. I smile to him.
"Have you done practising?" I asked curiously.
"Nope!" He replied while drank his water. His voice up and down. Not as usual. I guess he did not have enough air. Haha... I knew he was tired.
"Fighthing! I know you are tired." I said while pinched his cheeks.
"Noona, please don't do that! I'm not a kid anymore!" Sehun protesed.
Then he ogled at me. Do I care? Its was the fact! He still a kid. Not matured and too pampered. Well, same like my brother, Jong Hwan. Sometimes I felt like I am his mom.