Don't Resign

Who Is Suho To Me?

Your POV

I parked my car in front of SM Entertainment building. It was my last day to meet with EXO and the important one was Joon Myeon.
'Its better for me to resign than he hate me forever.' I talked to myself. Suddenly my tears poured down.
'Hae Young-ah, don't cry. You can do it.' I tried to persuade myself. Then I wiped my tears before entering the building. I walked fastly to the president room. I don't want anyone to see me.
"I want to meet with president." I asked the secretary.
"Please wait for a while." She said to me.
I took my seat at the couch. As I was waited, my phone rang. It just a message from Bo Ra. I read the message.
'Good luck with your work. I know you can do it.'
"Miss, you can enter now."
I stood then bowed to the secretary. Before I enter the room, I knocked the door.
"Yes Hae Young-ssi, why you want to meet with me?" He asked.
I silent. I opened my bag and took out a letter and gave it to him. He took and read it.
"Mworago? But why so sudden?" He asked shockly.
"Chosonghamnida, but I have my own reason. You don't need to know." I lied.
"Ji Young-ssi, please called EXO and meet me at the meeting room."
I quickly faced him. What should I do? President called EXO but I don't want to meet with them. I can't stand to see their faces anymore. I really love them.
"Hae Young-ssi, please follow me." Asked President. I nodded then follow him from behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the meeting room quietly. I don't know what to said. I can see president face turned to red. I know he was angry. But I don't know to who he was angry. My eyes only sticked at the floor. I know I can't faced with EXO reaction. They maybe think that I like to make up stories and whatever. But they didn't know my situation. I'm trapped with my own feeling. I love EXO but I also love Joon Myeon. For me I don't want to miss them.
I heard someone knocked the door. I guess it must be EXO. I can't put my head up. My tears will pour down if I saw their faces.
"EXO, what had you done to Hae Young-ssi until she want to resign?" Asked president.
"What?" All EXO shocked except Joon Myeon, Sehun and D.O. I can see his face. Full with happiness.
"Noona, what had we done?" Asked Baekhyun.
"I'm sorry..."
"How dare you make up a stories about us. We didn't trouble you. Why noona?" Chanyeol cut my words. As I think, it was same.
"Noona, you are different. We love you." Kai said.
"Noona, you are cruel." Baekhyun said with tears.
My tears poured down. I don't know what to say. I don't have any choice but the word 'LOVE' make my heart felt the pain.
"Yes. I'm cruel." I said while stood. I have to say what I don't need to say. "I didn't love you. I'm tired with your behaviour. I hate you." I said while my eyes glare at Joon Myeon. I can see his happy face.
"Noona!" All EXO shocked with my words. Sorry. But I didn't mean it. I never hate them. That words came from my mouth not from my heart. It was lying. Then all EXO walked out. My tears can't stop flowing down.
"You lied to us noona." Suddenly Sehun said. All EXO stopped.
"What's your mean?" Baekhyun asked curiously.
"I'm not lying Sehun-ah."
"Yes, you are lying. You want to resign not because of us. It is because of someone that want you to resign." He continued.
I widened my eyes as heard Sehun words. How can he know? I glanced at Suho. He glare at me. I shook to show to him that I didn't do that.
"Is it true noona?" Kai asked. I put my head down. I sighed then nodded slowly.
"Yes." I answered slowly.
"But who?" Asked president.
"I don't know. I only heard their conversation." Answered Sehun.
I felt relieved. Sehun didn't know who was asked me to resign.
"Hae Young-ssi, who was asked you to resign?" Asked president again.
"I'm sorry, I can't tell you."
"Why? You should make a police report."
"Andwae! Please don't do that." I asked.
"Noona, please don't resign. We need you." D.O said.
"I'm sorry. I need..."
"Please Hae Young-ssi! Their debut will coming soon. We din't have time to find someone to replace you." President tried to persuade me. I felt guilty. I don't know what must I said. I need to make a decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was amazing as I watch EXO dance and acting
"Good."
It was a lunch time. So, I decided to buy for them Dominos Pizza. That's only that I can do for them.
"Noona, you buy Dominos Pizza for us?" Kai asked happily.
I nodded with smile. I'm happy if they were happy. I accompany them to have their lunch. We ate together and sometime they share about their funny story. I'm felt more comfortable with them ecspecially Sehun even I got a sharp glanced from Suho.
"Hae Young-ssi!" I heard someone called out my name. I turned and I saw Kevin. "Can you do me a favour?" He asked.
"Yes. What is it?"
"The day after tomorrow we have a shooting for Suho solo song mv. So, I want you to find a model for it." He explained.
"Okay. I will do it." I said then continue eating.
"Kevin hyung, you don't have to trouble yourself. Hae Young noona can be the model."
I choked as Sehun said like that. Suho too.
"Yahh Oh Sehun!" Suho yelled.
"What? That's not a problem hyung." Sehun said while smirked.
"No Sehun. I can't. I'm just your manager..."
"Yes! You can Hae Young-ssi." Kevin cut my words.
I widened my eyes. I don't have any idea. Sehun was so crazy. There was something weird about Sehun.
"Noona, please! You can do it." All EXO tried to persuade me except Suho. He glare at me. I'm scared with that.
"What's wrong with all of you?" Suho yelled. We stared at him. Then he left us without any words.
"What's wrong with him?" Asked Baekhyun curiously.
"I don't know. He seem didn't like..." D.O didn't ended his words. He looked at me. I know what he want to said.
"He seem didn't like me." I continue D.O words.
"Noona, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."
"Its okay D.O-ah. He will change." I replied with smile.
It just a lying smile. I'm not happy after met with Joon Myeon. He hate me so much. I don't know what have I done towards him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nam Bo Ra POV

It was my day to sleep in Hae Young house. Before this, we always do that. Sometime she will come and sleep at my house. But, it was long time ago before she was taken by someone. Now, that day start again.
I went out from toilet. I notice Hae Young who was pondering while smiling on her bed. I frowned. What happened to her? So weird. I walked slowly and sat in front of her. No reaction. She still pondering.
"Hae Joon crying!" I shouted.
"What? Hae Joon-ah, where are you?"
I laughed loudly when saw her reaction. Such a clumsy girl.
"Yahh Nam Bo Ra, can you stop from doing that?" Asked Hae Young while pouted.
"Serve you right. Who ask you to ponder until you forget about Hae Joon." I said. Hae Young grinned. I only can laugh with her reaction.
"Hae Joon? Where is Hae Joon?" She asked.
"How can you forget? His uncle took him to the shop to buy some food." I explained. "Hae Young-ah, why you was pondering just now? Share with me please!" I'm begging her.
"I just thinking about my work." She storied. I nodded.
"So...?"
"So, I'm happy with my work." She answered.
"That's all?" I asked again. She nodded. Suddenly my phone rang. A message from my mother. Nothing important.
"But, there was one thing that make me happy." Hae Young started our conversation again.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"I will become a model for Suho solo song MV." She said. I frowned. Never heard that name.
"Suho? Who is that?"
Hae Young silent. She bite her lips. She didn't answer my question. But I still waiting for her answer.
"Who Is Suho?" I asked again. Then I heard she sighed.
"If I tell you, maybe you will angry with me." She said slowly. I got it.
"You mean, Joon Myeon?" I asked to confirm what have I think about. She nodded without facing me. "He an artist?" I asked.
"Soon." She replied.
"So you agree with that?" I asked angrily.
"Look. You angry with me."
"Its not like that. I just care about you. You know what, I hate him after what have he done towards you."
"Bo Ra-ah, can't you forgive him?" She asked.
"Not too easy. I know I'm not you, but I can feel the pain that you felt for two year. If I'm on your shoe I will never forgive him. But you still can accept him. You're too nice and kind for him." I said. She carved a smile. "Does he know about Hae Joon?" I asked. She silent and shook. I sighed. I know what that meant.