Something Bad Happened

Who Is Suho To Me?

Sehun POV
I smile. Hae Young was too perfect. Her acting was good I can see her acting was real. Did her life like that? I don't think so
"Cut!" I shocked as I heard Kevin voice. It such a terrible voice. I hate to hear his voice.
"Hae Young-ssi, please do it. You must kiss him truly even you just acting." Kevin continued. Hae Young nodded. Kiss scene, too many cut. I can see Hae Young can't focus. Then, she stared at me. I gave her a sign 'Hwaithing'. She smile.
"Her acting is real." I whispered to Baekhyun.
"Yes. I can see her and hyung is a perfect couple." Baekhyun replied. I nodded then smile.
"And... Stop...Perfect." Kevin said.
I smile happily. EXO member and I gave them a clapped. Then I quickly ran towards Hae Young who was drank mineral water.
"Noona, chukkahaeyo." I said. "Your acting was so good. I think you can be an actor." I continued praised her. Hae Young smile but only a few seconds. Then I can see her face change 100%. Her face looked pale. "Noona, are you alright? Your face look pale." I said worriedly. She quickly nodded to show that she is okay. "Really?" I asked again. But suddenly she fell. "Guys, help me!" I shouted. "Take her to the hospital."
Suddenly Suho came and push me. His face full with worried. Suho superintend her.
"Joon Myeon-ah." I heard Hae Young called out Suho name. Tears flowing on her cheeks. "Hae Young-ah, what happened to you?" Suho asked worriedly.
I can see Hae Young carved a smile before her eyes was closed.
"Hae Young-ah! Hae Young!" Suho shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All EXO members waited for Hae Young who was in the emergency ward. We were so worried about her especially Suho. I'm felt weird about him. Before, he wanted Hae Young to resign and now was different. I don't know.
"Hyung, I think you should go back first. Change your cloth then came here." I said. He shook without facing me.
"Are you Hae Young family?"
I heard Kevin talked with someone. I turned. I saw a girl and a boy.
"No. I'm her friend, Nam Bo Ra. This is her brother..."
"Jong Hwan!" I heard Suho said that boy name. The girl named Nam Bo Ra came towards us. Her face full with angry.
"So, you're the causes?" She said while widened her eyes. Suho silent. Suddenly Bo Ra slapped him. I'm shocked.
"Yahh! Who are you to slap him?" I angry. She smirked.
"It's not important. The important thing now is..."
"Nam Bo Ra noona, please! I'm begging you." Suddenly Suho cut her words.
"Who is Jo Hae Young family here?"
"Me." Jong Hwan answered.
"You're his husband?" The doctor asked.
"No." Bo Ra suddenly answered.
"Where is her husband?"
Husband? That's mean Hae Young had married.
"Her husband is here but we didn't need him." Nam Bo Ra said with a strange tone. Her eyes glare at Suho. Seriously I don't know what was happened.
"Doctor, does she is okay?" I asked worriedly. The doctor sighed. I frowned.
"She is stable right now. Actually she was too deppressed." The doctor explained.