Miracles In December

Who Is Suho To Me?

6 months later

It has been six months since Hae Young was involved in the accident. She still inconscious. In the six months, we always pay a visit. We did everything to make sure she will wake up from her long slumber because we believed she can hear us. But, only the time does not give a chance for her to comeback. Yet, I was touched with my members who was always willing to do anything for Hae Young.

Furthermore, we have comeback with our winter special album. The song title was 'Miracles In December.' It such a touch song.
yet, my friends and I always hope miracles will happen. After comeback, we have made a request to our manager hyung, Kevin. We want to do a charity performance at the hospital where was Hae Young at. We want to share our feeling with them.

 

"Hyung, I hope today will be the important day for us." Sehun whispered. I nodded. Yes, perhaps!
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

We went out from the car as we reached at the hospital. I glanced at my watch. It was already 7.30 p.m. Our performance will start at 8.00 p.m. 30 minutes left, so we went to Hae Young's room first since we have already got a make up.
 

"Noona, please wake up! I missed to play with you." Said Baekhyun with tears suddenly poured down from his eyes.
 

"After you conscious, I promise to take care of you." Said Chanyeol while Hae Young's hair. Then, he smiled with his gaze on Hae Young's face.
 

"Me too. I want to be like you who was always brave in any circumstance."
 

I can see D.O's eyes was watery and red after saying those words. Then, he hugged Baekhyun. Even he didn't show it but I knew it.
 

"Noona, this is me Kai. Please wake up as soon as possible! If you don't, you will be replaced. I don't want a new manager." Said Kai with tears.
 

Not only him, but all my friends want her to be our manager again. All this while, they refused to have a new manager. The president agreed but if she doesn't conscious until the end of the year, we must followed his order.
 

"Noona, please don't be like this! We missed you a lot. But, don't you miss us? Please! Find the way out from those dark place and comeback to us." Said Sehun.
 

All of sudden a little drop of water flew out from her eyes.
 

"Guys, please get ready." Kevin remind us about the performance.
 

We nodded then they went out except me. I came closer to Hae Young. I stared at her without blinking my eyes.
 

"All this while, I hurt you. Please forgive me....Noona." I whispered. Out of sudden, someone patted my back.
 

"Let's go hyung."
 

I nodded to Sehun then went out for our performance. We took our seat in front of the mini stage. I can hear the fans cheered for us. First of all, Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan and Chen will sing the 'Miracles In December.' My eyes focused on them
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

I was touched. The storied of the song was really same like what had happened on mw. If I could turn time.
 

"This song was really special to us." Said Baekhyun in the middle of the song. "We are really hope miracles can happen right now." He continued.

The fans kept clapping their hands for us.
 

Yet, as Baekhyun continued to sing, all of sudden the doctor and the nurse ran into Hae Young's room. We were so shocked and we immediately left the stage. It was so strange. We want to know what happened to her. Unfortunately, the nurse didn't allow us to enter the room. We just waited there patiently with a hope nothing bad happened to her.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

The door was opened and the doctor went out from the room. We came closer to him.
 

"I have a good and a bad news for you." He said. "The godd news is, she has wake up from her coma." He continued. We smiled to each other after hearing the news.
 

"The bad news?" I asked curiously.
 

"She lost her memory."
 

I stepped backwars. I can't believe it. Then, we entered the room together. My eyes caught on Hae Young who was smiling to us.
 

"Why are you look so sad?" She asked curiously.
 

"Noona, do you know us?" Asked Kai suddenly.
 

Hae Young stared at Kai. She frowned.
 

"What are you talking about?" She asked back. "Of course I kneow you. You're EXO." She answered with laugh.
 

"Then, who am I?" Asked Kai.
 

"Okay. You're Kai. Beside you are Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Kris, D.O, Chen, Tao, Sehun and..."
 

I was the last person. All of sudden, Sehun held my hand tightly.
 

"And you're..." She didn't end her words. She touched her head. "It's hurt. Help me!" She begged. I quickly called the doctor.
 

We went out from her room as the doctor checked on her. I took my seat at the corner alone. I cried with what had happened. I knew it was my punishment.