She Deserved To Have That

Who Is Suho To Me?

I parked my car in front of SM Entertainment building. I look into the mirror. I smiled. Well, I have to carve a smile eventough I know my day will be a worst day ever. Without someone who was really love me. Even I'm in the pain, I have to be strong for my daughter, Hae Joon. After her father hate her, I promise to myself to protect her and nobody can hurt her.
Then, I went out from my car. Suddenly my phone rang showed that I have a message. I read it.
'Jo Hae Young Fighting!'
I smiled as I read the message from Bo Ra. She always gave me a spirit.
"Noona!" I heard someone was calling me. I turned. It was Sehun and EXO members. They assemble in front of the building because we have a lot of outdoor activities. Actually its a request from members since they don't have promotion activity after debut. First of all we went jogging.
I walked towards them with smile carved on my lips. Suddenly I stopped as I saw Suho stared at me. I clenched my lips. I'm scared with him? I don't know. But, I must be strong.
"Okay, did all of you are here?" I asked.
"Yes!" They answered.
Suddenly I saw Suho didn't focus. I saw he was playing with his phone.
"Suho-ssi, are you listening?" I asked with smile. He only ogled at me. I never see that. How strong his hate towards me. But I still gave them my sweet smile. "So, shall we start?" I asked. They nodded.
They start running and I'm the last. I have to follow from behind because I don't want they went to the other places. Suddenly, I saw Sehun stopped. I quickly ran towards him.
"Sehun, are you alright?" I asked curiously. He nodded. I frowned and nodded. A bit freaky with him. "Can you continue?" I asked. He silent.
"Actually, I want to ask you something. Can I?" He asked. I nodded. I stared at him and still waiting what he want to talk about. "Are you okay about yesterday? You know what? You was so stressed yesterday. Because of the gossip and because of Suho hyung."
I silent. Then I carved a weak smile.
"What must I do? I can't do anything." I answered.
"Your mean?"
"I have to accept it." I replied.
"Noona!" Sehun call out my name. I faced him. Suddenly he touch my face. I widened my eyes. What he want to do? "Noona, please don't cry. You're too nice." He said. How can I didn't notice it. "How strong your love towards him."
"Yahh! We should be fast. After this we have to go to squasy court." I said.
"What? Squasy? I hate it." Sehun muttered. I laughed as I saw his reaction. How cute this boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All EXO members sat at the bench. All of them were so tired. I walked towards them.
"Are you tired?" I asked. They nodded. "So, can we start with the next activities?" I continued.
"Noona, let's cancel the game." Asked Baekhyun. I frowned. They asked me to arrange the activities for them but they want to cancel it. Actually its a request from Baekhyun.
"What? No way!" I said. They sighed. I laughed with their reaction. "So, who want to play with me first?" I asked. They silent.
"Suho hyung!" Suddenly Sehun pushed Suho to the front.
"Yahh Oh Sehun!" Suho yelled. I stared at him without blinking my eyes.
"Hyung please!" They tried to persuade Suho.
"No!"
"Hyung, can we give suggestion? If you win, you can ask anything from Hae Young noona and if noona win, you can ask anything from Suho hyung." Baekhyun gave a suggestion.
I silent. Actually I'm still thinking.
"Ok. Deal." Suddenly Suho answered. I stared at him. I knew he played better than me.
"What you want from her if you win? We want to be a witness if noona didn't do your request." Asked Sehun.
"I want her to stay away from me."
"Hyung!"
All of them stared at us. Maybe they felt weird. They shocked? Me too! Did he tried to reveal his secret to s.
"Ok. Deal." I answered. "But, if I win, I want you to be nice towards Hae Joon." I said. He smirked then nodded. We entered the court. Suddenly I remembered something that made me happy a few years ago. I sighed.  I'm afraid if I lost.
"I will make sure that I will win." He whispered. "You will lose today." He continued. I only silent. I'm afraid? I don't know. But I must win. I can do anything for Hae Joon. Only for her happiness. Then we start played. Suho has win for three round. I won't give up. As I was played, suddenly my hand hurt. But I still continue.
"You still didn't give up?" He asked. I didn't answer. I knew he mocked me. I still continue even I always fell. We played until to the last round. I still didn't give up even I knew I will lose. Without I realised my tears poured down. But suddenly, my racquet fell from my hand. And I notice my hand was bleeding. I'm crying. An incident a few years ago happen again but will it end with a happiness in my life? The day that I met with my first love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun POV

"What happen with Hae Young noona?" Asked Baekhyun. I shook. I knew Baekhyun felt weird with them. Me too. Hae Young noona look tired. She always fell. Suddenly I saw her racquet fell and I notice her hand was bleeding. I quickly entered the court to stop the game.
"Are you tired?"
"Hyung! Stop!" I yelled.
"What? It's true right?"
"What happen with you? You have changed. Why you hate her?" I said angrily. I glare at him. After I knew what happen with them, Hae Young became more suffered. Even I knew that thing, I really want to know the real reason Suho do that towards Hae Young.
"Please stop! Its over. I lose with you." Suddenly Hae Young shouted.
"So, you can fulfill my request." Suho said.
Hae Young silent. I knew she really want to win for her own sake and also Hae Joon. But, nothing she can do.
"Okay. I will." Hae Young answered. I felt poor towards her. She was too suffered.
"Noona!" I called out her name. She carved a smile. In this situation she still can smile. What a kind girl. Then, Suho walked away.
"Hyung, how could you." I said slowly. He stopped.
"You know what? She deserve that!" He said without facing me. Then, he left us. I saw Hae Young still crying. A bereft first love.

A/N: Hurray! Done for this chapter. I can't believe that I can write this chapter. Actually I'm very excited with this chapter. To readers, sorry for my bad english. I'm not too good in english because it's not my main language. But I hope readers enjoy to read my story and don't forget to subscribe me, MissKevin ^_^