XXX

으르렁 Beauty and the Wolf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Two months passed quicker than anyone even noticed.

But time didn't come and go to EXO and Minjee easily since that incident. It was as if things froze after than misfortunate event. No matter how hard they tried to overcome those painful memories, they were trapped in a frozen dimension where they were incapable of moving on.

It was too painful to watch.

It was too painful to live.

"Keep going straight, Sehun." Luhan said. BAM! "I said straight, you idiot. Straight then left!" BAM! "Your other left, Sehun. Go left!" BAM! "Holy- Sehun! Are you alright?"

It's been exactly two months with the same scenarios. Luhan tried to guide Sehun in the darkness after that incident.

That time he lost his sight.

"Are you alright, Sehun?" Luhan worriedly asked as he knelt beside the silver-haired brother, who was still rubbing his back after falling hard on the concrete floor. "Were you hurt?"

"Nope, I'm alright, hyung." Sehun smiled, missing Luhan's eyes. Sehun eyes didn't know where to actually look, so they just kept looking forward, but unfortunately, never met Luhan's as all they can see was the very same darkness. "My back hurts though."

"You should listen to my voice, Sehun. You should learn how to." Luhan pouted before ruffling his hair.

"Mhm, I'll work on that."

"So, any improvements?" D.O asked as he walked towards the two.

"No." Luhan sighed. "Sehun still can't locate directions with my voice."

"Maybe you should raise your voice a bit, Luhan-hyung." Chen suggested as he looked back at the two while he sat comfortably on the couch. 

"I can agree with Jongdae." Lay nodded. "Try it, Luhan."

"Sheesh, give Sehun a break, will you? He'll get bruises from continuously crashing on the wall and worse, he might break some furnitures!" Suho cried. 

"Oh, and that'll make Kris-hyung terribly furious!" Baekhyun exclaimed, earning a deep sigh from Luhan. "Alright, alright. We'll try some other time again, okay?"

"But, hyung. If I don't learn sooner, I won't be able to freely walk around anymore." Sehun frowned, head lowered. "I want to walk around again, with everyone! Or maybe, have a little stroll alone."

"You can't even rely on your hearing yet, Sehun. How can you?" Chanyeol asked in worry. "You might encounter worse problems then! You've just gotta endure, okay?"

"... It's been two months of enduring, hyung." Sehun answered in a sad tone before standing up and stretching his arms in front, feeling his atmosphere and relying on his sense of touch. Little by little, the youngest tried to head to his room but ended up bumping on the wall and on some furnitures. 

"Sehun! Wait for me, you can't walk alone!" Luhan cried as he stood up.

"I can do it." Sehun said and finally reached his room, turning the doorknob and locking himself in his room. As the youngest was gone in sight, Kris came out of his room, leaning on the wall and sighing heavily. 

"You're done with your works, Yifan?" Xiumin asked and eyed the golden-browned headed brother.

"How can I finish my works with the constant sound of poor Sehun crashing again and again." Kris breathed out and placed his right hand over his nape. "I feel pitiful for Sehun."

"Two months of perishing in the darkness." Suho frowned.

"Why him of all people?" Luhan sobbed as he tried to hide his tears by hanging his head low. Unknown to them, Tao quietly watched things as he sat on the couch. He had earphones on his ears and pretended to listen to music when in reality, he heard everything.

And as much as it hurts...

He had to keep in his tears as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona!" Kai called out as he saw Minjee get dismissed from her class. Minjee turned around to see Kai running after her and gave her one of her sweet smiles. "Hey, Kai!" she waved and linked arms with the younger. "Shall we go home now?"

"I've got to buy some things for our school project." Kai said as he brought out a piece of paper from his pocket. "It's only quite few so it wouldn't take us much time. Can we?"

"Of course." Minjee nodded. "Let's go and finish things quickly, yes?"

"Mhm!"

Together, the two skipped out of the school campus. Unlike the usual days, Minjee didn't wonder why Tao wasn't there to fetch the two of them. Yes, the two of them. 

After that car incident, Sehun came back to school and attended only for one week and two days and afterwards, Kris decided to pull him out of school. In other words, Sehun can't go back to school again and isn't studying. In his condition, it's pretty hard to keep up. 

Being blind is no joke.

Being just the two of them made things kind of hard. They missed Sehun being beside them, whining and using his "cuteness" to get his wants and everything. Plus, Kai missed teasing his brother and receiving punches from the latter. He missed everything. Minjee? Her guilt never simmered down. She felt responsible of Sehun's condition though everyone, including the victim himself, told her that she has no fault. 

She held responsible of the poor boy's condition.

Soon, the two arrived in a nearby store and Kai quickly bought everything he needed. Minjee simply followed the younger and once he was finished, she was quite shocked when they headed to a bubble tea store. "I never knew you were fond of bubble teas, Kim Jongin." Minjee giggled.

"I'm not." Kai smiled and ordered one, making Minjee a bit confused. "What? Then... who is it for?" Minjee questioned.

"Sehun." the male smiled and received his order in a few moments later. "He loves bubble tea and for two months, he barely can have it anymore. I decided to bring him one today." he smiled sweetly.

"... You're one good brother, y'know?" she giggled and nudged the reddish-brown haired male. "Now that you're done, let's head home, alright?"

"Mhm."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Creak.

Upon that faint sound, Minjee sat straight, scatching her head and blinking a few times. She listened again and the next thing she heard was the closing of the door. Sure that something was really going on, Minjee got off her bed and carefully peeked outside her room. She saw a tall shadow head for the front door and out of worry, she followed it. The movements were really slow and Minjee had to make sure that she weren't to be seen. 

Outside, Minjee felt the cold wind brush her. She shivered a bit but still followed the shadow, her squinty eyes still unable to see who the shadow was. Finally, Minjee saw the shadow bump over a light post and tumble over. "Oh go- are you alright- wait, Sehun?!" she cried as she saw the silver-headed younger outside.

"Noona? Is that you? Minjee-noona?" Sehun blinked as he tried to reach out for the female. 

"It's me, Sehun. What're you doing out here in your... condition?" she worriedly asked as she helped the younger up. "You know how you can be in danger easily now that you can't-"

"I know, noona. I can't see, but Luhan-hyung spent all his time training me to listen to my surroundings and my hearing can actually be my second sight. I'm trying... but I just can't." Sehun sighed in frustration. "I'm a failure."

"No! Sehun, you're not a failure. I mean, hey, if you were to be a failure, then why were you brave enough to save me back then and sacrifice your eyesight?" 

"... Well, I guess you can say that."

"You're not a failure. You're a great hero." she smiled and ruffled the younger's back. "And you don't even know how thankful I am for doing so!"

"... I wanted noona to be safe, so I just crossed the road back then and took in the force. If you were to receive that force, you'd be dead."

"Yeah, and how in the world weren't you able to get any muscle torn or any bones broken back then? I mean, it was heck strong!"

"I'm a wolf, remember?"

"Can wolves even take that much force?"

"You don't know half of it, Minjee-noona."

"Fair point."

The evening was quite cold, and Sehun seemed dazed when in fact he was listening to everyone. Minjee kept quiet and simply looked up, watching millions of stars twinkle. "Sehun?" Minjee called out as she saw Sehun dazed.

"Yes?"

"Is it... scary in the dark? Is it hard?"

"Mhm. But, I'm getting used to it though. I know I can do it." Sehun smiled. "But, even if I can't see, I can feel the burden I bring to everyone. I mean, Luhan-hyung is suffering and sad because of me. Everyone pities me and... looks down on me even more. I hate that feeling."

"Sehun, everyone's here for you. Remember that. I'm here for you, amn't I?" Minjee stated out. "I'll always be here for you because, well, I don't want you to be alone, remember? Just like what you told me."

"I know, Minjee-noona." Sehun nodded. 

"Just don't give up!"

"I won't." the silver-haired male nodded happily. "Noona, what does the sky look tonight?"

"Very bright." Minjee nodded. "There's lots of stars tonight!"

"I wis I can see them." Sehun smiled. "... I think there's a bird on the bush on your right."

"Really?" Minjee blinked and turned to see, and to her surprise, there was it. A small bird perched quietly. "Woah, how'd you know?" she gasped.

"I heard its chirp." Sehun smiled. 

"That's amazing! You're learning!" Minjee clapped and huggled the younger tightly. "You don't ahve any idea how proud I am, Sehun!"

"... Thanks."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING!

"Hey, Kang Minjee." one of Minjee's classmate called out as she nudged the female, who was busy fixing her textbooks. "What is it this time?" Minjee coldly asked as she glared at the other female. "Is it some usual and useless bragging and teasing yet again?"

"No. Not today. One of the faculty members asked you to come and see them in the Highschool Deparment." 

"Me? W-what for?"

"Dunno. She just told me to ask you to visit 'em. Like I care even."

"... Alright." Minjee nodded as she stood up to walk over the Highschool building. She saw lots of juniors and even saw Kai on her way, which she could remember, was pretty shocked when he saw her. "Minjee-noona, what brings you here?" Kai asked in wonder.

"I was told to go here." Minjee said. 

"For what reason?" Kai blinked. "No idea." Minjee shrugged and looked around. "That's where the faculty room is, right?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "Want me to accompany you there, noona?"

"Sure. That sounds nice." Minjee nodded as she gestured the male to lead the way. Together, the two walked around the campus and reached their desired room in an instant. Once the entered the room, they were greeted by a face rather familiar to Kai. "Oh, Mr. Kim, you've decided to direct Ms. Kang here, I see." the rather middle-aged female smiled.

"She was lost, ma'am." Kai answered in a serious tone rather shocking for Minjee. "M-may I ask why you called?" Minjee asked.

"Oh, yes. I've heard about Mr. Oh's condition and as much as I'd like you to know, he is a very dear student of mine." the older female frowned. "He's been a very dear one and had been helping me with my stuff along with Mr. Kim here. He and Jongin are like sons to me as well since they first came here..."

"I see." Minjee smiled. "It's nice that Sehun and Kai here are close to their dear teachers."

"... Indeed. It's a pity that he, well, got blind."

"..."

"I also heard it was because he saved you?"

"... U-um, yes."

"Very heroic of that guy!"

"My gratitude for him is rather endless too." Minjee nodded. "And I rather feel helpless to see him struggle in his condition now."

"Oh, dear. He did it out of his own free will, so don't feel guilty. Plus, it'll be over for him soon anyway."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Here." the older smiled and handed her out a card. "That doctor is a great childhood friend of mine and performs eye surgeries. He can help Sehun regain his sight again if you find a willing eye donor." With those words, Minjee blinked a few times and gasped as Kai was just dazed. "A-are you serious, ma'am?"

"Yes! He can help Sehun!" 

"... Kai! You know what this means!" Minjee jumped as she faced the younger, who was grinning ear to ear. "I know, noona! I know!" Kai nodded in joy. "We've got to tell this to Sehun and the others!"

"Agreed!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There's.. hope for me?" Sehun gasped upon hearing the news wide and clear. "Are you for real? I can regain my sight again? Are you sure?" he continued asking.

"I'm sure you heard it loud enough, Sehun." Minjee smiled.

"You heard that! You can see again, Sehun!" Luhan clapped before hugging the younger tightly. "I'm so happy for you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As promised, the group went to the address given to Minjee and Kai on the weekend. Sehun was guided by Luhan and Lay, who watched him closely and helped him in walking. The group arrived in an average sized office on the second floor and saw the person they were looking for. "Dr. Jang?" Kris asked.

"That's me. You must be Sehun and the others are his brothers, and you, fair one, is his sister-like friend?" Dr. Jang asked with a warm smile. 

"Yes." everyone nodded. With a light nudge from Xiumin, Sehun walked straight to the doctor and guided him to sit down as he check his eyes. A few minutes passed and Dr. Jang nodded in satisfaction. "Sehun's eyes have no hope, kids." he announced, making everyone have widened eyes and nod in frustration. "But-"

"... But?" Kris blinked.

"If he gets an eye donor, he can see again." he smiled. 

"But, Dr. Jang... having eye donors are quite rare these days." Minjee frowned. "I mean, who in earth would donate their eyes when they can pick the choice of freely exploring the world with their sight?"

"True. That's why Sehun must wait for a daring eye donor." Dr. Jang stated out. "There'll be hope if someone decides to give him hope."

To their frustration, the "hope" was too far from coming yet. They all knew what was going to happen and no one would dare to help poor Oh Sehun. The poor blind youngest brother felt his eyes pool with tears as he knew there was zero hope despite Dr. Jang telling him that there'll be. He knew he won't regain sight again.

Everyone knew this and shared his pain. All they wished is for Sehun is to see again, which they knew was never going to come true...

...Or is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost two weeks passed so quickly and Minjee received a call from Dr. Jang then. To EXO's surprise, Minjee was jumping in joy as she ran towards Sehun's room and hugged the silver-haired younger tightly. "Minjee-noona! What's wrong? What's happening?" Sehun cried in shock upon feeling the warm hug of the older.

"Sehun! Everyone! There's good news!" Minjee announced in between her tears of joy. "What is it?" Tao blinked in curiousity. "Is it something grand?" he asked again.

"Oh, better than grand!" Minjee clapped and held Sehun's hands tight. "Sehun has an eye donor!"

"Seriously?!" everyone gasped. "For real?" Kai gasped and hugged the younger. "I'm having for you!"

"This is wonderful!" D.O smiled. "It's brave for his eye donor to do so!" Baekhyun clapped. "This is great!" Chanyeol nodded. "I'm happy for you, Sehunnie!" Chen jumped in joy.

"This... is unbelievable. I-I can see again? For real?" Sehun grinned. "Yes, Sehun. You are gonna see again!" Minjee nodded. "Come on, we'll hvae to schedule your surgery then! The donor is okay at any day, so just tell Dr. Jang when'll it be done, okay?"

"Let's not waste any time." Tao suggested.

"Indeed." Lay nodded. 

"... Okay. Let's do it two days from now." Sehun stated, shocking everyone. "W-will you be okay?" Luhan worriedly asked as he nudged the younger. "Mhm! I can't to see again!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun? Are you ready?" Dr. Jang said as he eyed Sehun, laying down on the operating room. "Yes, sir." Sehun nodded. "Oh, wait, who's my donor? I can't wait to thank him or her!" he said. "Oh, I'm sorry but I can't tell you his name." 

"What? It's a 'he'? Well, send my gratitude to him!" Sehun brightly smiled. He saw nothing but darkness but the way he felt his surroundings, it'll be quite a tensing operation. He felt nervous and excited. The fact that it's an operation and the thought of him seeing again was just... unexplainable. 

"Will he be alright?" Suho worriedly asked as he saw Sehun get inside the emergency room. "He will be. Just trust on him." Kris nodded.

The operation was rather long. It took them rather solid three hours! They knew that Luhan couldn't deal with the tension that Sehun was getting a nerve-wrecking operation so they told Luhan to exit the hospital for the meantime. The thought of Sehun being operated was just too scary for Luhan to think. Cutting through his skin, injecting him with stuff, ugh, Luhan couldn't just handle it.

Two hours was too long and finally, Dr. Jang came out to greet EXO and Minjee with a smile. "Success." he mouthed, making everyone jump in joy. To his surprise too, as stated, Sehun's wounds and scars easily healed so he could show them his work already. Everyone excitedly ran to Sehun's room where they found the youngest brother's eyes clad in a thick layer of bandages. "Hyung? Minjee-noona?" Sehun called out.

"We're here, Sehun." Xiumin smiled. "You did well!"

"... Luhan-hyung?" he asked. "Where is he?"

"I texted him to come here in an instant. He's probably on his way." Minjee smiled. "Doc, can we...?"

"Yes." he nodded and carefully unwrapped the bandage. There were trails of blood and a few hints of wounds but they were miraculously healing fast! Sehun still felt some pain but vanished quite quickly. After carefully removing the bandage, once smeared with a few crimson blood, Dr. Jang instructed Sehun to slowly open his eyes. "You might see things a bit blurry, but it'll clear up in no time." Dr. Jang stated. Sehun slowly opened his closed eyes and to his joy, he can see. Blurry, but he knew that he can see! 

"... So?" Lay blinked. 

"I... I can see!" Sehun grinned. "I can see again!" Sehun clapped and along with this, everyone cheered. But the joy didn't last long as they noticed that Luhan wasn't there too. It's been minutes already and there were no signs of the second eldest. "Where's Lu?" Kris asked.

"... Isn't he supposed to be here minutes ago?" Tao asked.

"About that." Dr. Jang said and gestured the group to follow him in the operating room. Everyone followed, even Sehun who was supported by Kai in walking. The group adjusted to the dimly lit room and saw a lifeless body not far from them. Their heart skipped a beat and had thoughts of who it was. They weren't sure, but when Sehun flinched and nearly fell on his knees, they knew. "Look, I know you men aren't humans. Sehun's blood was just.. inhumane." Dr. Jang said, shocking everyone. "... Wolves, correct?" 

".. How did you?" Minjee gasped.

"I met one when I was your age, Ms. Kang. The prettiest wolf among all, and she became the best friend I could have. Sadly, she died after breaking that rule of-"

"-Interacting with humans." Kris completed. 

"Yes. Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me, but, aren't you in trouble for having Minjee to know you?" he asked.

"We are." Tao nodded. "And we are considered the outcasts of our clan. We saved Minjee's life when she was ten and since then, we were banned from our place." 

"... Pitiful." Dr. Jang frowned. "That law is just... wow. Anyway! The donor here is no other than.-"

"... Mr. Luhan."

"What?!" everyone gasped upon seeing the lifeless body underneat the white blankets. Sehun bursts into tears within seconds as he ran towards the lifeless brother. No wonder Luhan refused to see him in his operation, he was the donor. The way he was too worried those days was because he was nervous about their operation. He was the donor who sacrificed himself for his brother. "No! Why did you even- .. Luhan-hyung you big idiot!" Sehun wailed as he bursts into tears.

"Luhan knew that he'd cease if he donate his eyes. He knew that he'll die if ever he sacrifices his sight. He's the type of wolf whose life is on his eyes." Dr. Jang. "The wolf I met before had the same condition. Her clan took out her eyes and she died in an instant."

"... The doe-eyed wolf!" Minjee gasped. "It all makes sense now!... The doe-eyed wolf! His life is within his eyes. So that's why he never liked too bright stuff!"

"... I tried, Mr. Oh. But, Mr. Luhan never backed off despite knowing the consequences. He wanted you to see even for the last minute. He wanted you to see."

"It's useless of him to do that." Kris mumbled, earning Minjee's attention. "What?" the female glared. "Luhan is such an idiot. He wanted Sehun to see on the last minute."

"What's wrong with you?! Your brother just died and you call him an idiot?" Minjee hissed as she grabbed Kris by his collar. "You big-"

"Look." he calmly said and pointed at Sehun, who fell on his knees. Everyone was frozen, and so was Dr. Jang. "Sehun!" Minjee cried as she tried running towards the younger but was stopped by Kris and Tao. "W-what in the world is happening to Sehun?!" 

"... Dying." Tao sadly answered.

"What?"

"So he can see in the last minute. Luhan-hyung died because of sacrificing his eyes and now, it's Sehun's turn." Baekhyun frowned. "What are you saying?" Minjee wailed.

"... You don't know half of things between Luhan-hyung and Sehun." Suho stated out. "The reason why they are so close."

"You aren't making any sense! Make sense before I-"

"Luhan-hyung, we'll see each other soon enough." Sehun smiled as he felt the sharp pain in his whole being. Minjee's eyes enlargened and were filled with tears upon seeing the painful scene. "What's going on?!" Minjee cried.

"... Calm down and I'll explain." Tao stated and pulled the black-haired female close to him. "When Sehun was six, his parents abandoned him after his older brother died due to a rare and uncurable disease. His parents didn't want to see another son of theirs dying thus, abandoned him in an instant. Humans are such fragile creatures, you know?"

"What?"

"Sehun was never born a wolf. He was a human, just like you and Haewon-hyung... and like Dr. Jang."

"Wha-?"

"Sehun was never a wolf. Luhan-gege found him at the age of ten, luckily when Sehun was struggling in pain. Luhan-gege decided to adopt him and not wanting to see a human in pain, he took him back to his family. And with the law between humans and wolves, Luhan-gege's parents didn't want him killed because of Sehun. Luhan-gege was tried to be convinced to abandon Sehun but he never gave in. He proposed an idea of making Sehun into a wolf, which Luhan-gege did out of love and care. Sehun turned into a wolf at the same age and that explains everything." Tao said. "And at the same time, there were no signs of him being human. His eyes turned red, his hair turned silver by its own. The symbol behind his back appeared and yes, he became a wolf."

"... I... don't understand."

"In wolves, Minjee." Xiumin said. "Once a wolf turns you into a wolf, your lives are bonded into one. Luhan controlled Sehun's life and gave him a chance to live when in fact, he should've died at the age of six, but Lu gave him another chance. Once Luhan dies, Sehun dies."

"No." Minjee shook her head. "No!"

"It's a law of wolves, Minjee-noona." Sehun smiled as he clutched his chest and held tight on Luhan's hand. "At least I saw you smile... in the last minute I was given Luhan-hyung's eyes." 

"No! Sehun! You're not dying!" Minjee cried as he escaped Tao's grip and ran towards the silver headed younger. Sehun fell on her arms, not letting go of Luhan. "Noona, you shouldn't cry." Sehun smiled.

"How can I not cry when you're dying?!"

"Noona, smiles suit you more than tears."

"Shut up, Oh Sehun. Just shut up."

"Minjee-noona, you smiled when I can see again and I want to remember you smiling. Please, don't cry anymore." Sehun pleaded. Minjee stopped sobbing when she saw Sehun's once silver hair was slowly turning into ebony black.

Like how humans' hair are.

"Sehun... your hair-"

"Is it turning black?" Sehun asked as he looked up at Minjee. "That means I'm turning back into a human then. Thirteen years of being a wolf, it was actually fun. Luhan-hyung granted me additional thirteen years to live and I am more than thankful. If it weren't for me being a wolf, I wouldn't meet EXO-hyungs or you. I guess I lived enough, noona. I'm ready to go and meet my hyung again."

"... Sehun-"

"One wish though."

"What?"

"Smile for me. I want to remember noona smiling before I go." he smiled, his hair completely black now. There were no signs of his hair being silver in the first place. Minjee saw the back of Sehun's right shoulder and the symbol she once saw was gone. He was a normal teen now. Minjee stopped her tears and stretched her cheeks to form a faint smile. Sehun mirrored this and nodded. "That's it." he smiled and slowly closed his eyes, mouthing a faint "thank you" before finally...

Died.

"Sleep tight, Oh Sehun." Minjee smiled as she hugged the younger tightly, tears rolling down her flushed-pink cheeks. The hospital was filled with sobs and a melancholic howl from the remaining ten members of EXO.

 

***

 

Sehun opened his eyes and blinked a few times before finding himself laying down comfortably on a sea-blue colored bed, a bouquet of yellow dandelions on his right. He felt no pain and slowly rose up, looking around his surroundings. It looked like his home.

The home he got used to long before he became a wolf.

He was in his room. The wall was tainted in baby blue color, a few toys scattered on the dark blue-tainted carpet. The window showed how bright it was outside and it made him smile in a confused yet relieved matter. Ironic, yes.

"Why am I here?" he asked himself as he walked off. Soon, he crossed a mirror and found himself clad in a baggy gray shirt and navy blue trousers. His skin was fair and he saw that his hair was in a tint of ebony black. His left hand lowered the cloth wrapping the back of his right shoulder and he was quite shocked to find out that his tattoo-like symbol gone. 

"What just happened even?" he blinked and grabbed his head. He could remember slight things, namely his name, his other information and the place he is in.

Outside his room, his eyes widened as he saw a familiar figure. Black-haired  Tears rolled down his cheeks as he ran towards the figure. "Luhan-hyung!" he cried in joy and wrapped his slim arms around the waist of the fellow male.

To his surprise, it wasn't who he thought.

"Ah, Sehun! You're awake!" his older brother smiled as he saw the taller yet younger brother behind him. The smile vanished from Sehun's face as he blinked. His deceased older brother, smiling at him as he stood in front.

"What... who-"

"Sehun!" another voice called out, this time, a familiar one. He wore a cream-colored shirt, quite baggy like what Sehun wore and had his hair in a light orange color. His eyes were doe-like and his skin was fair-

Wait, doe-eyed?

"Luhan-hyung?" Sehun gasped.

"Hey!" Luhan waved as he offered a hug to the younger. In tears, Sehun hugged the older tightly, not wanting to let go. "I'm here, okay? Don't cry, hyung is here."

"I see. You're the Luhan guy who took care of my Sehun back then. Thanks." Sehun's brother smiled as he patted Luhan's back. In return, Luhan smiled in a bright manner and nodded. "It's nothing. It's such a pity and would be a big guilt if ever I left Sehun alone back then, suffering."

"Mhm." 

"Luhan-hyung, join us for breakfast!" Sehun invited.

"Of course. From now on, you, me and your older brother are gonna be one big happy family!"

"... Promise?"

"Promise."

"Welcome home, Sehun." the two seemingly identical males said, smiling at Sehun. Sehun nodded and giggled. "Yeah, I'm back home."