Chapter 6 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “I…think…I lik-e you…Ja In-ssi…” Ji Sub said.

          Jong Kook heart aches hearing it. He can’t look at it anymore. He doesn’t want to hear what Ja In will reply to him. He walks towards them and put her arms into Ja In’s shoulders.

          “I’ve been waiting for you…Let’s go home…” he said.

          Ja In was surprised when Jong Kook appears also she doesn’t know what she’ll going to say to Ji Sub. But Ji Sub was questionably looking at her waiting if she’ll answer. “Mr. CEO…We’ll be going then…” she said and they leave.

          They ride into Jong Kook’s motorcycle. Ja In is still thinking about Ji Sub. She never expects that someone like him would like her. She never thought of it even once. She admits it. She have crush on him. Who wouldn’t be? He’s really handsome and elegant. What happens between them this past week’s make her realized that Ji Sub was a kind man.

          They arrived in their house. Jong Kook didn’t say a word about hearing Ji Sub’s confession. But seeing Ja In confused, he really wants to talk to her. Ja In went into the rooftop to think. Jong Kook follows her. He sat beside her. Ja In looks at him. Jong Kook pats his shoulder telling her to lay her head on it. Then Ja In does it.

          “I’m sorry but I heard everything lately…I’m not eavesdropping…I’m really waiting for you because it’s already late…” Jong Kook explains.

          Ja In wraps her arms around his arm. “Hyung…Does it makes sense?...How come he’ll like me?...I’m just me…Do you think he’s serious?...”

          Jong Kook holds her shoulders and let her face him. He seriously looks at her. “He likes you because you’re an amazing woman Ja In-ah…It’s not just you…You’re lovable from head to toe…Do you understand?...” he said.

          Ja In hugs him. “I’m touched Hyung…You really love me…” she said.

          “Of course…Because you’re my Ja In…Do you like him too?...” he asked. He’s hoping she’ll say no.

          “I don’t know…I do have crush on him…but I really don’t know…Thank you for saving me lately…I really don’t know what to say back then…”

          “You’re welcome…” he smiles.

          “You don’t know how much I want to take you away from him…I’ve gone really crazy Ja In-ah…I don’t know how much I can’t handle this…Can I be him?...Can you look at me too?...Look at me…I’m just here beside you…” Jong Kook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In plays hide and seek to Ji Sub. Every time she’ll see him around she’ll surely moves away. She still doesn’t know how to face him. She can’t even think what to answer.

          Ji Sub was in his office. He felt uneasy because Ja In was avoiding him. He calls her department and asks for her.

          “Can I talk to Lee Ja In-ssi?...” he said.

          “I’m sorry Sir but she’s not here…”

          “Okay…told her I called…” and he hangs up.

          Ji Sub thinks what he should do. It’s also new to him. He never likes someone before. He just goes to dates that related to business. He never really dated. Who will stand someone like him though? He’s someone who pushes away anyone who’ll try to be close to him. But it’s different with Ja In. She let him feel what he’s feeling right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

          A week passed, the CF is finally released. It has a good feedback to the people. The new clothing line became a trend.

          Si Won went into Caleb and went to Ja In. “Model-nim…” Si Won said as he appears in front of Ja In, who is currently working. “Yah~…I’m not a model…” she said.

          “Aigooo…It will be more exciting if you let your face taken…You’ll be promoted to become a model here…”

          “Never going to happen…” she smirks at him. “Why are you here?...” she asked.

          “Hmmm…Let’s eat lunch…”

          “Your treat?...”

          “Sure…”

          They eat together at the company’s cafeteria. They chat also. After they eat, Si Won accompanied her back to her office. He put her arms into her shoulders.

          “Because I treat you…tell Jong Kook Hyung he’ll pay for it…” Si Won said.

          “What?~…What pay?...You’re really--…”

          “Tell him he should cook for me…Aigooo…Ja In-ah…I’ll be your…Hmmm…sister-in-law?...” Si Won said and laughs. Ja In also laughs. They were joking and talking when Ji Sub appears and glare at Si Won.

          “Annyong haseyo Ji Sub-ssi…” Si Won greeted him. Ji Sub didn’t reply and grabs Ja In’s hand and drags her away. Si Won left confused with what Ji Sub done.

          Ji Sub stops when they’re already alone.

          “What do you think are you doing?...Dragging me all the way here…” she complains.    

          “Then why are you avoiding me?...”

          Ja In can’t response and can’t look at him.

          “Please don’t avoid me…It makes me crazy…” he said.

          “I don’t kn-ow what should I sa-y…”

          “But…you don’t hate me right?...”

          Ja In shakes her head. “Aniyo~…”

          “That’s good then…I’ll let you think…” Ji Sub said and plants a kiss on her forehead that makes Ja In hearts beats abnormally.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Flashback

          Jong Kook, visited his hometown because it’s their vacation in college. He comes with his friend Cha Tae Hyun. Soon as they arrive in their house. Ja In came running and hugs him immediately.

          “Hyung…I miss you…” Ja In said.

          “I miss you too…How’s my Ja In?...You’re getting prettier…Maybe you’re already surrounded by suitors…”

          “Ani~…”

          “Annyong…” Cha Tae Hyun greeted her. Ja In bows and greeted him too then she went into the kitchen to help Jong Kook’s Eomma. Cha Tae Hyun looks at him. “Who is she?...She’s pretty…Can you--…”

          “YAH!...Never…Stop what you’re thinking…”

          “Aigoooo…So she’s the one you’re talking about…The one you’re waiting for…Araseo araseo…”

          End of Flashback

                   A week passed, Ja In went to the kitchen and gets a glass of water. Then someone enters on the door. She walks to see who is it and she saw her Hyung. Jong Kook leans on the wall. He’s a bit drunk. He drank too much. He closes his eyes. He’s getting a little dizzy.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…Why do you drink too much?...When you can’t even handle it...” Ja In stands in front of him. Jong Kook opens his eyes when she hears her. He smiles and hugs her.

          “Ja In-ah…I have a favor…You’ll do it right?...because I’m your Hyung…”

          Ja In nodded. “What is it?...”

          He faces her and looks at her. He gives her a piece of paper with address on it. “Tomorrow…8PM…Go to that place…I’ll wait for you then…” he said and went into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In came to the place his Hyung said. It’s a restaurant but it’s strange that no one is there. A waiter guided her inside and she sat on the chair. She keeps on looking around when her handphone rings.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…Where are you?...I’m already here…”

          “Mian~…It’s not me who’ll come to you…Ja In-ah…I’ve known you for too long…and I know what you’re feelings are…You should face and accept it…You need to open your heart to him…He’s a good man…Then…good luck my Ja In-ah…If she’ll make you cry…I promise I won’t leave him alone…” then he hangs up.

          Ja In was confused from thinking then Ji Sub appears in front of her. He holds her hand and seriously looks at her.

          “I’m cold…I’m serious…I’m strict…I’m not lovable…but I’m here to say that even though I’m like that I have changed because of you...I’m able to open my heart because you came…Ja In-ah…I like you…I really do…” Ji Sub said with sincere voice.

          Ja In hearts beats abnormally. He makes her nervous. But her Hyung was right chance is all she needs.

          “Ji Sub-ssi…I…like…you…too…” she replied. Ji Sub smiles, a real smile for the first time after his parents die. He stands and Ja In too. “Thank you…” he said and hugs her. “Thank you for liking a cold man like me…” he added and Ja In smiles.

          Not so far, Jong Kook is watching them. “My heart aches a lot…but I know he’ll make you happy…I’m such a fool that I can’t even say those words to you…Mianhe~…I’ll just be a fool loving you secretly Ja In-ah….” Jong Kook thought.