Chapter 2 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          *Flashback*

          Ja In,7 years old, was playing with other kids at the playground but the boys started to bully her. She cried because of it. Jong came from his school and went to the playground. Every day he will go there to pick her up so that they will go home together. When he arrives, he saw Ja In crying. He immediately goes to her and glares at the boys.

          “YOU BOYS!...Do you want to be punish?...I’ll tell your parents what you’re doing…” he warns them.

          The boys got scared and just leave.

          “Hyung…They were so bad…” Ja In cried.

          “Don’t cry…They won’t do that again…”     

          She sniffed and nodded. He piggybacks her and walks home. “Hyung What if they bully me again?...” she asked.

          “I’ll be there…I will protect you always Ja In-ah…” he said.

          “Promise?...”

          “Promise…”

          Then they do the pinky promise.

          *End of Flashback*

          Jong Kook wakes up and went out from his room. He walks to the bathroom and wash his face.

          “Breakfast is ready!…” Ja In shouted. We all went into the dining area and eat.

          “Ja In-ah…Why don’t you marry Oppa?...” Gwang Soo said then Gary and Haha hit his with the spoon at the same time. “Aigooooo…You’re really something…” Gary said.

          “Wae? Wae?...I’m cool and handsome…and I want to eat the food she cooks forever…” Gwang Soo said.

          “Stop stop stop…You giraffe stop talking that…Ja In is our little sister…and if I’m her real brother I don’t want you for her…” Haha said.

          “Shorty!...” Gwang Soo shouted at him.

          “WHAT?!..You Giraffe!...” Haha shouted too.

          “Both of you stop…” Jong Kook warns them and the two stops and looks at him and shuts their mouth then just eats. “Better…” Jong Kook said and smiles to Ja In.

          Someone knocked on the door and Gwang Soo opens it. Onew greeted and came in. “Annyong haseyo Hyungs…” he bows. He sat beside Ja In and he ate together. They finished eating and Jain with Onew was leaving.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…” she calls him. “We’ll be going somewhere today…” she said.

          “To where?...” he asked.

          “In every place…We need to find a good spot to shoot our new CF…”

          “Okay…Take care…Be sure to contact me if anything happens…”

          “Araseo…I’m not a kid anymore Hyung…but I’ll do what you asked…Bbye…” she hugs him.

          He looks at her as she went away.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening closing of the restaurant, Haha, Gary and Gwang Soo is at the restaurant. Gary and Haha is the one who was in the kitchen and cooking. The restaurant isn’t that big. It has only one floor but can accommodate 50 persons.

          Ja In with Seung Yeon and Onew came in to eat dinner. Ja In and Onew was too exhausted from going to every place sill can’t find a good place.

          Han Seung Yeon, 24 years old, also a college friend of Ja In. She works to the next building beside Caleb.

          Gwang Soo serves them food and they all ate together.

          “Haha Oppa…Where’s Jong Kook Hyung?...”

          “I don’t know…He went out 3 hours ago and didn’t come back…”

          Then Jong Kook enters his restaurant. “Oh Hyung is here…” Gwang Soo said. Jong Kook walks to them and sits together.

          “Have you eaten?..” Ja In asked.

          He nodded. “Ne~…”

          “Where have you been Hyung?...” Haha asked.

          “Date…”

          “Date?!...” Gwang Soo was surprised. “Hyung you’re really a playboy…It’s just been weeks since you break up with your ex-girlfriend…”

          He smiles. “Then I’ll be going home first…Enjoy your dinner…” he said then leaves. Ja In just looks at him as he walks away. “Really a playboy…” she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          In the house, Jong Kook went up to her room and knocks but no one answered. He repeats it again but still the same. He went down and went into the kitchen. He opens the fridge and noticed that the canned beer that Ja In’s bought was lacking 2 pieces. So he went up to the rooftop and he was right. Ja In is there drinking.

          “Why are you here?...It’s already late…” he said and sat beside her.

          “I can’t sleep…”

          He gets the other beer, opens and drinks it. “Just finish that and sleep…You still have to go to work tomorrow…”

          “I know…I’m tired…Onew and I went to every place here in Seoul…but still we can’t find the perfect place…”

          “You’ll find it don’t worry…Sleep and rest Ja In-ah..”

          Ja In looks at him. “Hyung when you’ll decide to marry…Your soon to be wife should be more beautiful than me…Araseo?...”

          Jong Kook smiles. “What do you mean by that?...I don’t have any plans yet…but of course they should be pretty like you…”

          “You’re already 34…You should get married…”

          “But I’m still waiting…” he said with a serious voice and looks at the sky.

          “Waiting?...Who are you waiting for?...Don’t tell me…that ex of yours 3 years ago…”

          He smiles. “Hmmm…maybe or maybe not…”

          Ja In hit his arm. “Aigoooo…you’re now keeping a secret Hyung…tell me…”

          “Look at the stars they’re really beautiful…” Jong Kook said and Ja In looks at the stars. “Tell me…Who is it?...” Ja In asked while still looking at the stars. Then Jong Kook looks at her and smiles sweetly. “Just…someone…”