Chapter 5 - YMH

You're my Hyung

           Two weeks passed, the day of shooting comes. Ja In and Onew were assigned to check and assist the shooting of the CF in Amnam Park. Ja In was busy checking if everything is all set. Then someone from her back covers her eyes.

          “Si Won Oppa~…I know it’s you…” she said and she was right Si Won take away his hands and smiles to her as she turns to him.

          “Tsk I thought I could tease you…” he said.

          “Model-nim I’m busy right now…Just go to your place and get ready…” she smiles at him. He really teases him a lot when his in them. Si Won is close with Jong Kook. He was a regular customer of his gym. He also eats in the restaurant when it’s almost closing time.

          Si Won smiles. “Araseo araseo…See you later…” he said and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Sub is checking the papers in front of his but his mind isn’t in it. It keeps on disturbing his thoughts. He always wants to see Ja In. Like his day will be completely incomplete when he doesn’t see her.

          Today, he knows that Ja In is at the location for the shooting because he already called in her department. Silly him, he’s starting to do things that he wasn’t ever doing. Things that if he didn’t do, it will always keep him worried. They always see each other in the company but they’re very casual. He doesn’t know if it’s just him that wanted more.

          The staff went to Busan early in the morning. It’s 9:00 AM, if he’ll go there now for sure he may be able to see her. “Come on So Ji Sub…Why are you acting nuts?!...This isn’t you anymore…What the hell did she do to me?...I can’t just sit here…I really want to see her…” Ji Sub thought.

          He calls his secretary. Jung Woo Ahjussi came in his office.

          “What do you need Master Ji Sub?...”

          “Let’s go to Amnam Park Ahjussi…We’ll take the train…” Ji Sub said and went out. Jung Woo Ahjussi just smiles looking at him. “Our Ji Sub is changing…” Jung Woo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          After 3 hours, Ji Sub and Jung Woo Ahjussi arrive at the location. The staff was surprised by his appearance because he never does this. Ji Sub walks to look for her. Each staff that we’ll see him greeted him and he also bows lightly as a response.

          Then he sees her, eating with Si Won and Onew. He wants to go there but seeing them smiling and having fun he can’t force himself. Si Won pinch Ja In cheeks and it gives Ji Sub a strange feeling again. “Seriously…Again…Could I really have this feeling towards her?...” Ji Sub thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          It’s already lunch time. Si Won, Onew and Ja In eat together. “Waaa this is what I really like…” Si Won said amazed with the food that Ja In cooked. “Always cast me in your projects Ja In-ah…so I can always eat your delicious cooking…” Si Won said and started to eat.

          “It’s really delicious Ja In-ah…” Onew said.

          “Can you just marry me then Ja In-ah?...I really want to eat the food you cook everyday…” Si Won said.

          “Aiggoooo…You just need a house cook then…Just eat your food…” Ja In smiles at him. He really was a happy-go-lucky and fun person.

          They were still eating when Si Won’s handphone rings. It was Jong Kook and he answers it. “Hyung…I ask Ja In to marry me because her cooking is the best…” Si Won said.

          Jong Kook smiles as he hears what he said. “Yah…Si Won-ah…She didn’t cook that…Naega…I’m the one who cooks that…” Jong Kook said and laughs.

          “Really?...Then marry me Hyung…” he teases him and also laughs.

          Si Won turns it to speaker so Ja In can hear it also. “Congratulations Jong Kook Hyung…You really suit each other…” Ja In said to him and laughs.

          “Yah…Ja In-ah…” Jong Kook said and Ja In stills laughs. Then suddenly Ja In was called by the director. “Hyung someone calls me…Wait…” she said.

           “Waaa…she’s famous here Jong Kook Hyung…” Si Won said as he follows where Ja In was going. The director is with Ji Sub.

           “Waeyo?...” Jong Kook asked.

           “The CEO calls her…Ji Sub-ssi doesn’t really go when there is a shooting though…It’s strange…” Si Won said.

           Hearing that Jong Kook felt worried and nervous. Knowing that he was there in the place where Ja In is makes his heart burn.

~~~~~~~~~

          The shooting started but there’s a problem the lead lady can’t come because she had an accident that makes her foot sprained. They were already done with the scene of Si Won lately. They can’t re-schedule it because even though the leading lady can’t heal right away. The CF should be out next week. They already had an advertisement of the clothes.

          Si Won walks towards Ja In and holds her shoulders. “Hmmm…Ja In can be in it…” Si Won said to the director.

          Ja In was flustered. “YAH~…Wha-t are you thinking?!...” she claims. “No Director…He’s joking…”

          “Hmmm…You can be it Ja In-ssi…” the director approves. “What do you think Ji Sub-ssi?...”

          “Ne~…She’s fine…Let’s do it with her…” Ji Sub approves too. It was Heol to Ja In. How come she will be the model? It doesn’t make sense to her. Out of choice she just do it but there’s a terms in it. She’ll never show her face in the camera. It will only be her back view.

          They started shooting Ja In scenes. Her scenes were like in every place in Amnam Park it was like she’s waiting for someone. After that, last scene that they already met. Ja In wears the clothes that they’re introducing in every scene. She was really nervous but she needs do it. She doesn’t want to make them disappointed.

          Ji Sub was staring with her every move. He can’t even take her eyes from her. She’s wearing a simple casual cocktail dress. She’s looking at the sunset when Si Won walks towards her and hugs her for the back.

          “It’s starting again…” Ji Sub thought. Looking other man hugging him makes him angry and frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~~

          The shoot was done and they all went home. Ja In who forgot something in the office went there to get it. Jong Kook calls Si Won then and asks if they already went home. Si Won said to him that Ja In went to the office. Jong Kook decides to fetch her because it’s already too late.

          Ji Sub was in his office. He keeps on thinking and finding the answer what makes him like this. Ja In gets what she needed and leaves. She was walking and Jong Kook sees her so he decided to go to her but then Ji Sub was also walking and following her.

          “Wait Ja In-ssi…” Ji Sub said and she stops.

          “Mr. CEO…Why are you stil-l here?...” she asked. She thought he already went home.

          “I want to say something…”

          “What is it?...”

          Jong Kook stops from walking and looks at them. He was just 2 meters away from them and he can hear what they’re talking.

          Ji Sub breathes deeply. “I…think…I lik-e you…Ja In-ssi…” he said.