Chapter 11 - YMH

You're my Hyung

           Ja In wakes up with a headache because of hangover with the drinks she drunk last night. She thinks what happen last night. “Did I finally said it to him?...Alcohol makes me have the courage…” Ja In thought. She touches her lips and reminisce the kiss then smiles. She was happy about it. It was a dream comes true. “But how come I don’t remember what happen after I kissed him?...>///<” Ja In thought.

          She went down and goes straight to the kitchen. She really wants to drink cold water. She feels she’s dehydrated.

          “Oh you’re awake Ja In-ah…Here…” Gary said and gives her a glass of water with honey.

          “Gomawo Op-pa…” she gets the glass of water and drinks it. “Where is Hyung?...” she asked.

          “He’s not around…He left a while ago…” Gary replied.

          “Is that so?...Thanks…” she said and went back to her room. She gets her handphone and dialed Jong Kook’s number. It keeps on ringing but he didn’t answer.

          “Wae?...Are you still avoiding me?...Please answer…” Ja In thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

            Three days passed so easily, Ja In felt depressed because Jong Kook was still avoiding him. She can’t even see him. She’s calling and texting him, but he’s not answering.

          Ja In was at a restaurant with Onew and Seung Yeon eating lunch. She sighs deeply.

          “Yah…Do you have a problem?...” Seung Yeon asked. “Why you’re not with Ji Sub-ssi?...” she added.

          “We’re not together anymore…” Ja In said. Onew and Seung Yeon were shocked. “WHAT?...You’re joking right?...” Seung Yeon said. Ja In shakes her head. “No…It’s the truth…”

          “Why?...What happen?...” Onew asked.

          “It’s my decision…I broke up with him…because….I’m being unfair with him…”

          “Unfair?...” Seung Yeon said.

          “Because I can’t love him….and I’m in love with someone else…”

          “WHO?!...” Seung Yeon can’t believe said.

          “My Hyung….”

          Then she told them everything. When she enters college, she tried to forget what she feels for him and that’s the reason they never knew about it.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Morning, Jong Kook and Haha jogs around Han River Park. After almost an hour, they stop and sit at the bench. They drink water and rest.

          “Hyung…Aren’t you too much?...Stop avoiding her…” Haha said.

          “I’m just thinking Haha-yah…”

          “Thinking of what?...”

          “Well…she actually said the she loves me…and she even calls me Oppa and she kissed me…It was unlike her…I felt happy but I don’t know if she knows what she was doing…She was drunk…”

          “REALLY?...” Haha said amazingly. “Waaa…Ja In isn’t my little sister anymore…Hehehe…” Haha laughs. “But if that happens why are you still avoiding her?...You should grab her and tell him your feelings…” Haha said.

          “But it’s not that simple…She has Ji Sub-ssi…How can I do that?...”

          “Aigoooo Hyung…You really look so tough but how come you’re such a weakling when it comes to her?...For your information…Ja In broke up with Ji Sub-ssi that day when she got drunk…Now if you’re smart…you’ll know why did she do that…”

          “Really?...Is that really true?...” Jong Kook said. He can’t believe it.

          “Of course…I won’t lie to you…She actually called me after she breaks up with him…Now what are you waiting for?...Go and tell her what you really feel~!...” Haha said excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~

                   Jong Kook calls Ji Sub to meet up. Before he could say everything to her, he wants to settle things to Ji Sub-ssi. They were at a coffee shop sitting towards each other.

          “What is it?...” Ji Sub said coldly.

          “I love Ja In more than you could ever think…I want you to know it…that even though I love her I still let her be with you because I thought it was the right thing to do…but I’m wrong…You’re such a great person Ji Sub-ssi…and I’m sorry…” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Sub smirks. “You’re both silly…I’m tired of hearing ‘I’m sorry’…I love her…but I’m not like other people that will push himself to someone who don’t want them…I’ll be happy if she’ll be happy Jong Kook-ssi…but if you hurt her…I’m warning you…you need to prepare yourself because I’ll surely hit you…I hope you’ll be happy…Make her happy…” Ji Sub said. It hurts him a lot but he keeps his emotions, because it was the right thing to do. “Goodbye my first love…” JI Sub thought.

          “I will…I promise…You’re welcome to hit me if that happens…Thank you for understanding Ji Sub-ssi…” Jong Kook said and shakes his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Haha Oppa where are you?...” Ja In said on her handphone. Haha texted her to meet at the restaurant where Jong Kook sings. “Just come inside the restaurant…I’m there…” Haha said. Ja In came in and it’s quite dark and there is nobody else there. “Yah Oppa~…Are you playing tricks on me?!...” she said. “Mianhe~…” Haha said and hangs up. “Oppa…Haha Oppa…” she said.

          Then a light centers at the stage and music played. Ja In only stares at him. Jong Kook was there holding a microphone. He started to sing.

 

“onjongil geudaega nae meori sogeseo
All day, you stay in my head
hwan hage nareul bomyeo utgo itneyo
You are brightly smiling at me

geudaedo gakkeum sshig
I wonder if you think of me
nal saenggag haneunji oneul bam
sometimes I can’t sleep tonight
geudae saenggag jam mot irujyo
at thoughts of you

honja saranghago seogeulpeo
Though I love alone
nunmul nago gaseumi
Though I cry with sadness
shiryeowado eonjengan naegedo
Though my heart aches Some day,
geureon nari ogetjyo
that kind of day will come to me
saranghal nal ogetjyo
Days of love will come
barago barada bomyeon
If I hope and hope

nugungal neomuna sarang haeseo
Do you know how it feels To love
miwo jineun mam anayo geudaen
someone so much that you hate them?
moreujyo babo gateun nal
You don’t know, this foolish me

sarangeun naegeman wae
Why is love only cruel to me?
mojin geon gayo naega baraneun
The only thing
geon ojig geudae hana
I want is you

honja saranghago seogeulpeo
Though I love alone
nunmul nago gaseumi
Though I cry with sadness
shiryeowado eonjengan naegedo
Though my heart aches Some day,
geureon nari ogetjyo
that kind of day will come to me
saranghal nal ogetjyo
Days of love will come
barago barada bomyeon
If I hope and hope

nugungal neomuna sarang haeseo
Do you know how it feels To love
miwo jineun mam anayo geudaen
someone so much that you hate them?
moreujyo babo gateun nal
You don’t know, this foolish me

han georeum daga gamyeon
If I take a step closer,
deo meoreo jineyo
you get farther away
geudaen ireon naemam
Don’t you know how I feel?
moreunayo saranghaeyo
I love you

eonjengan nal chat getjyo
You’ll look for me some day
eonjengan nal algetjyo
You’ll find out some day
geudae dwie seo itneunnal
That I’m standing behind you

neomuna sarang haeseo
Do you know how it feels To love
miwo jineun mam anayo geudaen
someone so much that you hate them?
moreujyo babo gateun nal
You don’t know, this foolish me

saranghal su itdamyeon
If only I can love
nae modeun geol da irheodo
Even if I lose everything
nan gwaenchanhayo moreunayo
It’s alright – don’t you know?

 

          Jong Kook walks towards her. Ja In was already crying while listening to him sang so sweetly. He holds her hand and put it into his chest. He smiles at her.

          “How come you don’t know…that….I love you so much Ja In-ah…” he said. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you like it? because I really do kekekeke >////<