Chapter 13 - YMH

You're my Hyung

         “Ja In-ah…Will you…marry me?...” Jong Kook said.

          Ja In was flustered. She never thought he’ll say that. “Op-pa…” she utters. She doesn’t even know what to you say.

          “I know….you’re still young…and it’s too early…I’m just kidding…Don’t worry…” Jong said and smiles.

          “Don’t joke like that…” she said.

          “Araseo…I won’t…”

          Ja In left him and went to a food stall and buys some food. Jong Kook gets the ring and stares at it. He wasn’t joking. He’s dead serious but he knows she’s not yet ready. “I will wait Ja In-ah…Just for you…” Jong Kook thought.

          While Ja In’s heart is still beating like crazy. She didn’t thought it will happen this fast. “If he was serious?...What should I say?...Am I ready?...” Ja In thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          “How was it?...Hyung…What happen?...” Haha asked him as he enters their room.

          Jong Kook shakes his head. “I back out from the last minute…” he replies.

          “But why?...”

          “I’m ready…but I think she’s not…The way she looks at me lately…even she didn’t say anything I know she’s not yet ready to face that new chapter…You know she’s still young…”

          “Aigoooo…There will always be next time Hyung…What more important is you loved each other…” Haha said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          *One week passed…*

          “Ja In will like it…right?...” Onew asked Seung Yeon. They’re at the mall. They bought a gift to Ja In. It’s just two days before her birthday.

          “It’s the seventh time you’re asking that…Can’t you stop please…” Seung Yeon said with annoying voice.

          Onew was shocked by her. “Yah…What’s wrong with you?...” he asked.

          “No…What’s wrong with you?!...You still have those feelings towards her…When it’s obviously she just treats you as his friend…When will you wake up?!...When?!...” Seung Yeon said.

          It hits him like a bullet straight to his heart and it aches. He knows Ja In will never like him. It’s a fact that he really knows well and he accepts it. It’s just that, it’s hard to easily take it away.

          “Why are you acting like this?...I don’t get you…You always listen to me…and understands me…What’s wrong--..” Onew said.

          “You will never get it…because you’re always looking far away…when it’s just steps away from you…Fool~!...” Seung Yeon said and leaves him.

          “What?...I don’t get her…Women were really hard to deal….Aigoooo…” Onew thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Lunch time…*

          “Where is Seung Yeon?...” Ja In asked Onew when she noticed that she’s not around.

          “I don’t know…” Onew said.

          “I’ll call her…” she said and dialed her number but Onew stops her. “Why?...Is there something wrong?...” she asked.

          “She’s mad at me…”

          “What happen?...You again…”

          “Ani~…Just all of a sudden…Aiiissh I don’t know…Just don’t mind her…” Onew was annoyed.

          “Aigooo…Go and apologizes to her…She’ll never get mad without a reason…for sure you did something that upsets her…”

          “But I didn’t do anything…” he said. “Did I?...What is it then?...” Onew thought.

          “Aishhh…Go fix it…or else I’ll get mad at you…Araseo?...”

          “Araseo…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          Day of Ja In’s birthday, everyone plans to be silent and no one will greet her. Jong Kook with the kids plans a simple surprise party at his restaurant after her work. Onew, Seung Yeon and Siwon also join in.

          “Our Ja In will surely be surprise with this…We never do this back then…” Gwang Soo said with excitement.

          “That’s for sure…Let’s make it memorable for her….” Gary added.

          It’s already 5PM and they decorate the restaurant. It was really cute how they work together. While Jong Kook is at the kitchen baking the cheese cake, Ja In’s favorite. “She’ll surely love it…” Jong Kook thought.

          10PM, everyone was already waiting for her to come. “Hey…What took her so long?...” Haha asked Onew. “She’s busy lately but I think she’s done already…” Onew said.

          “Hyung why don’t you call her?...” Gwang Soo suggests.

          Jong Kook dialed her number and calls her but it’s currently busy at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In was waiting at the bus when her handphone rings. Its Ji Sub’s secretary so she answers it. “Hello Jung Woo Ahjussi…Why did you call?...” Ja In asked.

          “I’m sorry for disturbing you…Master Ji Sub isn’t answering my call…He left early and I didn’t know where he’d go…I called his house but his not there…I’m really sorry I know this is not appropriate…but can you call him?...”

          “May-be he’s in the office…”

          “He’s not…I’ve check places where he can be…but he’s not there…I know I’m being paranoid but he never does this…He always comes home after work…It’s unusual that’s why I’m really worried…”

          “Okay Jung Woo Ahjussi I’ll try to call him…”

          “Thank you Ja In-ssi…Thank you…”

          She hangs up. Then Jong Kook calls her. “Ja In-ah…where are you?...” he asked.

          “Oppa…I’ll be late…Ji Sub…needs me…”

          “What happen?...” Jong Kook asked but he felt sad about it.

          “Jung Woo Ahjussi asks for help because he can’t contact him…I hope you understand Oppa…I’ll be home as soon as I find him…Bye” then she hangs up.

          “So what did she say?...” Haha asked. Jong Kook just shakes his head. “Let’s just eat…She can’t make it…It’s already late…” Jong Kook said and goes out. Everyone was left blank and can’t react.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Sub was at a food stall in the streets with his head down to the table. He was wasted. He already drank 4 bottles of soju. Then he looks at his handphone and Ja In’s calling. He answers it.

          “Whe-re are you?...” Ja In asked.

          “I don’t kn-ow…”

          “Please tell me…where are you?...”

          Even he’s drank he was able to tell her where he is.

          It was three streets away to the company. Ja In went to him as fast as she could. Then she sees him, his head was resting in top of the table. She walks towards him. “Let’s go…Ji Sub-ssi…”

          Ji Sub ignores her. He stands and walks away. Ja In follows him. He walks wobbly. He went to a park and sits at the bench. She sits beside him and Ji Sub rest his head into her shoulder. “10 minutes…let’s just stay like this…just 10 minutes...Happy Birthday Ja In-ah…” Ji Sub said with a sad voice. He closes his eyes and tears fall from it. “I miss you so much and it kills…Can you just stay like this forever?...” Ji Sub thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed reading it ^~^ 
I'll try to update again this week. 
Thank you :)