Chapter 4 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          Ji Sub was flustered and annoyed by his voice. “Excuse me Kim Jong Kook-ssi…I think you’re misunderstood…I’m So Ji Sub her boss…” he explains.

          Jong Kook felt apologetic then. “I’m sorry…I’m just really worried about her…” he said.

          “I’m sorry too that I contact you late…We’re in Daejeon hospital now…She has flu…”

          “What?...Is she okay?...Let me talk to her…” he said worriedly.

          “She’s still asleep…Tomorrow morning she’ll be transferred to Seoul hospital…The doctor said she’s now okay…She just needs a rest…” Ji Sub explains. He asked his secretary to look for her guardian’s number. “I’m sorry for the inconvenience…I’m going to take care of all the expenses…She got sick when she’s doing her work that’s why our company is responsible for it…I’m sorry again…” he added.

          “I understand So Ji Sub-ssi…Thank you for taking care of her…” then he hangs up. Jong Kook felt relieved that she’s okay but he’s nervous. “Why am I nervous?...Is it because they’re together?...*shake head*…Come on Jong Kook-ah…You have nothing to do with it…Stop thinking about it…” he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          While Ji Sub is accompanying Ja In, she suddenly talks as if she’s having a nightmare. “Hyung…Hyung kajima…” she said. Ji Sub moves closer to her and talks. “Ja In-ssi…Are you okay?...Ja In-ssi…” he said. But still Ja In was talking the same thing. Ji Sub holds her hand then she stops. He was relieved then but there is strange feeling while holding her hand. He wants to remove it but Ja In holds it tightly. It was her habit. Every time she has a fever Jong Kook never leaves her side and only holds her hand.

          Morning, Ji Sub told his secretary to call Jong Kook as they arrive to Seoul hospital. Jong Kook immediately went to the hospital. He went straight into her room. He didn’t even knock. He didn’t even sleep because he’s really worried. He knows her habit well that’s what makes him more worried.

          Then he saw them, Ji Sub was also sleeping while holding her hand. Jong Kook felt strange by just looking at it. Ji Sub wakes up and sees him and right away removes his hand to hers. “You are Kim Jong Kook-ssi?...” Ji Sub asked.

          “Ne~…It’s me…So Ji Sub-ssi…Thank you for not leaving her…”

          “It’s nothing…then I’ll be going…”

          He was about to go out when Ja In wakes up. Jong Kook immediately moves closer to her. “How are you feeling?...” Jong Kook asked. Ja In smile a bit. “I’m okay…What am I doing here?...” she asked and looks around and found Ji Sub in the door. “Mr. CEO…” she calls him. Ji Sub walks towards them. “You had a fever while were in the train…Everything was alright just take your rest…I’ll be going…” he said and walks out then Ja In said before he leaves. “Thank you Mr. CEO…” then Ji Sub finally leaves.

          “Yah Ja In-ah…you make me worried sick about you…I’ve contacting you but your phone is off…” Jong Kook complains.

          “Mianhe Hyung…My phone is out of battery…Mianhe…”

          “Don’t do that again…You got sick because of him…I’m controlling myself not to punch him…If he wasn’t your boss…Aigoooo Jinja~…”

          Ja In smiles and holds his hand. “I’m fine now Hyung…Can I sleep some more?...I’m really sleepy…” she said.

          Jong Kook smiles sweetly to her. “Araseo…Sleep then…”

          “You won’t leave?...Don’t leave oh…”

          “I won’t…I’ll be beside you…” he said and Ja In closes her eyes and sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Three days passed, Ji Sub was walking in his company with his secretary. He saw Onew and he recognized him because he is always with Ja In. “So she’s still not well...Is she really that sick?...I know she was discharge at the hospital yesterday…Maybe she’s still not okay…Yah! So Ji Sub…What is it to you?...Why do you even care?!...” Ji Sub’s mind said.

          Jung Woon Ahjussi was looking at him and he noticed that he’s looking for someone. “Are you looking for someone? Master Ji Sub…” he asked. Ji Sub strangely looks at him. “Ani~…I’m not looking for someone…” he denies.

          His secretary smiles. He knows Ji Sub very well and seeing him like this feels great. After Ji Sub’s parents die, that’s the start when he changes so much.

          “She’s still resting Master Ji Sub…You can go to her house to visit her…” Jung Woo said.

          Ji Sub gets a bit annoyed and went back into his office. He sits into his chair. “Ahjussi is irritating me…Why should I visit her?...” he thought.

          After 5 minutes, he calls the HR Department. “Send me a copy of Lee Ja In’s resume…” he said and hangs up. The HR Department sends it right away and he checks it. He reads every detail.

“She’s from Gangwon…and she’s living here in Seoul…and her guardian is Kim Jong Kook…maybe he was her relative…” he talks. “Aish jinja…Why am I talking with myself?!...” Then he looks again with her address. “Should I go visit her?...” he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening, Jong Kook and Haha were preparing the food they cooked. Gary was setting the table. They prepare food that’s best for a sick person. They really love Ja In as their younger sister. Ja In went down.

          “Waaaa…It looks delicious…” Ja In said. It makes her hungrier just by looking at the food.

          “It really was…Let’s eat…” Haha said.

          “But where is Gwang Soo Oppa?...” she asked.

          “He’s coming…he just went to the store…” Gary said.

          While outside the house, Ji Sub was waiting in front of their house. Didn’t know what to do if he was going to doorbell or not. He goes back and forth but still hasn’t decided. He was holding a basket of fruits then Gwang Soo sees him.

          “Excuse me…but who are you looking for?...” Gwang Soo asked him.

          Ji Sub felt like he was caught. “I’m…looking for…Lee Ja In…”

          “Oh Ja In-ah…She’s here…Come inside…” Gwang Soo opens the gate which is just like a fence. You will walk 10 steps before the house. The house has also a small garden. Ji Sub was shy and just follows him.  

          “Ja In-ah…Someone is looking for you…” Gwang Soo said as he enters the house.

          “Who is it?...” Ja In asked then Ji Sub appears. She was shocked to see him especially here in her house. “Mr. CEO…” she just said.

          “I came…to visit…you Ja In-ssi…” Ji Sub said and gives her the basket.

          “You don’t have to…but thank you…” she said and feels grateful. “Come on…let’s eat…” she invited him. Ji Sub didn’t response right away so she grabs his arm and let him sit. Jong Kook felt a bit annoyed but he didn’t let it show. They ate all together. She introduces to Gary, Haha and Gwang Soo that he was her boss. They all treated him well.

          After they eat, Ji Sub and Ja In were at the veranda at the first floor. They were sitting. “Thank you for visiting me Mr. CEO…” she said and smiles.

          “I’m here to say I-‘m…so--….” Ji Sub can’t finish what he’s saying. He doesn’t say this word that much. “I’m---….”

          “You don’t need to say it if you can’t…I understand…” Ja In said then.

          Ji Sub looks at her. “I want to eat the kimbap and egg roll that you made…” he said.

          “It’s delicious right?...even if you didn’t say it…It’s actually obvious Mr. CEO…you ate almost all of it…” she teases him.

          Ji Sub smiles a bit. “You got me there…So you’ll cook it for me next time?...”

          “Ne~…I promise…” Ja In said then Ji Sub moves his left hand sign that they should shake hands. Then Ja In also does it.

          “That’s a deal…” Ji Sub said and smiles. He was grateful and he feels relived now. The answer is here in front of him. He really just wants to see her. That makes him more confused why. Making him act different really curious him. But what is important they were now okay.

          Jong Kook came to give them some tea but it makes him stop when he sees them. His heart feels some kind of ache that he doesn’t want to feel. “Ottokae?...I think I’ve really gone crazy...Ja In-ah…Hyung is always having this strange feeling…How could I take this away?...” Jong Kook thought.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was it?...
Thank you for reading *bow* ^~^