Chapter 16 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “Jin ja Sa-rang-hae…Ja In-ah…” Ji Sub said and loses consciousness. Ja In was out balance because of the weight of Ji Sub then Jong Kook runs to her and holds her arms to keep her balance. Ja In turns her head to see who it is.

          “Op-pa…” she was a bit flustered to know if he sees and hears what Ji Sub said.

          “He’s drunk…” he just said and put Ji Sub into his back and they enter the house. Jong Kook went straight into his room and lay Ji Sub into his bed. Haha was still awake.

          “What happen?...Why he’s here?...” Haha asked.

          “He was drunk…We’ll just let him sleep here…I’ll just sleep at the sofa in the living room…” Jong Kook said. Haha nodded then Jong Kook went outside the room.

          “Seriously…what happen?...How come your together?...I know Jong Kook Hyung went at the gym…and you came from work…” Haha asked Ja In who is currently removing Ji Sub’s shoes. She looks at him. “I came from work and found him outside our house…he’s waiting for me…” she said.

          “Did something happen?...Jong Kook Hyung doesn’t look fine…”

          “I think he saw Ji Sub hugging me and telling me that he still loves me…” Ja In said.

          “I see…Maybe he was just jealous…”

          Ja In felt sorry for her Oppa. She puts blanket into Ji Sub and went out into the room. She walks to the living room and find Jong Kook sitting at the sofa and watching television. She went into him and sits beside him. Ja In lays her head into his shoulder and wraps her hands into his arm.

          “Hey are you mad?...” she turns and looks at him.     

          “No…I’m not…”

         “Really?...”

          “Ne~…”

          “But why it seems you weren’t okay?...” Ja In pouts.

          Jong Kook smiles a bit seeing her cute Ja In. He cupped her face and pressed his lips into her forehead. “Don’t worry…I’m just tired…Everything’s okay…You should take a rest Ja In-ah…”

          “Good night Oppa…” she said and hugs him tightly.

          “Good night…”

          Ja In went into her room. Jong Kook turns off the television and lies at the sofa then stares the ceiling. Jong Kook can’t stop thinking what to do. He really loves Ja In but there is a part of him that doubts because of the revelation he knew earlier. “If I let her go…Can I take it?...Can I live without her?...” Jong Kook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          4:00AM, Ji Sub wakes up and noticed that he’s not in his house. He turns his head to the side and sees Haha sleeping while snoring. Then he remembers what he did. He quietly put his shoes on and gets out the room. He walks to the door and a voice stops his feet.

          “Are you going to leave already?...” Ja In asked him.

          Ji Sub turns around and looks at her. “Ne~…Ja In-ah…What…happen….what I said…I’m sorry…I know I promised you that It will never happen again…I’m really sorry…” Ji Sub sincerely said.

          They didn’t know that Jong Kook was listening. He can’t sleep and just lies at the sofa.

          “But I’m not taking back what I said Ja In-ah…I know I’m crazy…but I still love you…and I don’t think I will be able to forget you…I know you can’t come back to me…That’s clear to me…but just let me have this feelings until it’s gone…Help me to forget you…Seeing you everyday it’s been hell to me…I know you’ll understand what I’m saying…How can I forget you if you’re just steps away to me?...I don’t want to be a nuisance to you…I don’t want to always run and say those things I said to you every time I get drunk…I want to erase this feelings Ja In-ah…because it hurts so much…” Ji Sub said with hurt in his eyes.

          “Wh-at…do you…want me to do?...”

          “I’m firing you Ja In-ah…and if I came back to you like what I did last night…please push me away…get mad to me…curse me…Don’t let me hug you…don’t let me be close to you…Please…do it for me…”

          Ja In bites her lower lip stopping herself to cry. She felt guilty and sad for him. This man doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this. But because of her this man is suffering. She wasn’t able to reply him and just stares at him.

          “You’ll do that right?...I’m sorry…Thank you and goodbye Lee Ja In-ssi…” Ji Sub said and smiles bitterly and walks away.

          As he leaves, Ja In’s tears started to flow. Jong Kook slightly opens his eyes to peek. Ja In was crying. He wants to get up and hugs her but he can’t.

~~~~~~~~~~~

          Days passed, Ja In looks for another job and she noticed that Jong Kook was being cold to her. He wasn’t like the old him and she doesn’t understand why. Every night, Jong Kook will go home drunk. She was hurt by his actions and she doesn’t have the will to confront him.

          Lunch, Onew and Ja In meets to eat.

          “So how’s job hunting?...” Onew asked her.

          “I’ve been to 5 job interviews…They they’ll call me…” she said.

          “You look unwell?...Is there a problem?...”

          “Jong Kook Oppa…lately he’s been different…I don’t know why…and I’m scared…”

          “Different?...Maybe he was just busy…”

          “Ani~...He’s really different…There is something wrong for sure…”

          “Why don’t you surprise him?...He’ll like that for sure…”

          “You’re right…I’ll visit him later to the restaurant….”

~~~~~~~~

          10:00PM, Jong Kook was done performing and he was seating at the bar section and drinking whiskey. Just then Shin Hye sat beside him.

          “One beer please…” Shin Hye said to the bartender.

          Time passed and it was already 11:30PM, Jong Kook was already drunk because he finished a bottle of whiskey on his own. He went out the restaurant. He was about to hit the post but Shin Hye holds his arm to stop him from walking.

          “Wh-o…ar-e…you?...Di-d I kn-ow yo-u?...” Jong Kook asked her. He was drunk but he was still conscious and knows what he was doing.

          “I thought you need a help…” Shin Hye said. “You were drunk…”

          Just then Ja In appears 1 meter away at the back of Shin Hye. Jong Kook sees her but pretend not to.

          “Ne~…I ne-ed a he-lp…I'-m so-rry...” Jong Kook said and holds Shin Hye’s hand and pulls her closer to him then kisses her lips. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the super late update...
Thanks for reading :)
Mianhe for the errors :D