Chapter 1 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “Hyung!...Jong Kook Hyung!...” Ja In called him out and waved at him.

          Lee Ja In, 24 years old, simple girl who grew up in Wonju, Gangwon Province. She studied at Seoul University with course of Multimedia Arts. She is currently working at Caleb, one of the famous clothing companies in South Korea. She’s at the advertising department. She currently lives with her Jong Kook Hyung who has a house in Seoul also with Dong Hoon or also known as Haha Oppa, Kang Gary Oppa and Lee Gwang Soo. 

          Jong Kook smiles at her. She runs towards him. “You really fetch me ah…You’re just like that when my parents visit…Aigggoooo…” she pouted. Jong Kook wraps her arm into her shoulder. “Aniyo~…I always want to fetch you but you refused…Should I fetch you everyday then?..”

          “Aniyo~…Hyung I want to eat…I’m really hungry…” she said.

          “Araseo…Araseo…Let’s go…”

          Kim Jong Kook, 34 years old, a capable man who owns a Korean restaurant and Gym. He also grew up in Wonju, Gangwon Province. Ja In was his childhood friend even their parents too were friends. He has a house in Seoul and the others were living with him. Haha, Gary and Gwang Soo are his friends in school and they’re currently working in his restaurant.

          They eat ddeokbokki and fish cakes in the streets.

          “Are you sure that’s just what you wanted to eat?...” he asked.

          “Ne Hyung…I’m okay with this…” she smiles.    

          After they eat, they ride into his motorcycle and went home. As they arrived her parents right away hugs her. Being away with their only daughter is hard for them. They brought food and fruits. “Thank you for taking care of our daughter Jong Kook-ah…” her Appa said.

          “You’re welcome Uncle…You know were already a family…” Jong Kook said then Gary, Haha and Gwang Soo came. They immediately greeted her parents.

          The house is 2 floors with a rooftop. The first floor consists of kitchen, living room, restroom and two bedrooms. The second floor has one bedroom and restroom. Gary, Gwang Soo share the one room at the first floor and Jong Kook and Haha share on the other room while Ja In uses the room on the second floor. The restaurant and gym is two streets away from their house.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In was walking into the Caleb Company when someone put his arms into her shoulder. She was flustered and immediately look at who is it. Onew smiles at her. “You surprised me Onew-yah…” she said.

          “Ja In-ah let’s eat lunch together…” he said.

          “Of course…Who should I eat with?...It’s only you my friend…” Ja In said.

          Onew, 24 years old, a kind and funny guy. He grew up in Seoul. Onew is a friend of Ja In when their in college. He was also working at Caleb same as the department of Ja In.

          They were still chatting when the CEO of Caleb walks towards them. They immediately bow and greeted him. But knowing as the cold Mr. CEO he just passes by them without even greeting back.

 

          Ja In just looks at him as he walks by. “This man is really something…Such a cold hearted man…He can just bow a little…Hmpf is that hard to do?...Aigoooo…If he wasn’t my boss I will really scold him…” Ja In thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          So Ji Sub was in a meeting with the board members. They were talking about the new clothing line that will be out for next month. Everything went well and the meeting ended. He went into his office and daze.

          So Ji Sub, 31 years old, cold and self-centered man. He was the owner of Caleb. He lives alone, his parents were already dead. He can’t trust people completely.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Days passed by, Lee Ja In hurriedly went down from her office because her Hyung is already waiting outside. As she was running, she accidentally bumps into So Ji Sub. She was shocked and nervous but all she does is bow at him and apologizes.

          Luckily, So Ji Sub just stares at her and walks out. Ja In sighs as a sign of relief. She continues to walk and exit the company. Jong Kook was already there leaning into his motorcycle.

          “Jinja Mianhe Hyung~…” she apologizes.

          “Its okay I thought you forget about it…” he said and puts the helmet into her.

          “Of course not…Let’s go…”

          Then they went into the tomb of his Eomma. They prayed and after almost an hour they left. They went into Han River. Every year they were always doing this. Han River was the favorite place of his Eomma. She loves staring at the fountain at night. It’s been five years since his Eomma died. Jong Kook was devastated when that happens. Her Eomma has a small restaurant at Wonju back then. He bought a restaurant for her Eomma but it’s too late.

          Ja In went into the convenient store and bought beers. Jong Kook was sitting on the bench while staring at the fountain. She sat beside him and opens one of the beers and gave it to him.

          “She was happy for me right?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “Ne Hyung…She was happy and very proud of you…”

          “I miss her so much…but I know she was happy there…” he said and looks at the sky. Ja In also does the same.

          “Ja In-ah…”

          “Waeyo?...”

          “When will you call me Oppa?...Isn’t odd that you’re calling me Hyung?...That’s what guy calls someone who is older than him…Haha, Gary and Gwang Soo you’re calling all of them ‘Oppa’…”

          “Jong Kook Hyung…Hyung…Hyung…It’s because you’re my one and only Hyung…Isn’t it cool?...You’re unique…”

          “Aiggoooo…Unique or not…You should call me Oppa…Come on try it now…”

          “Now?...”

          He nodded and stares at her, anticipating if she’ll say it.

          “Araseo araseo…Oh…Oh….OH FIREWORKS!~…” she said and pointed at the sky. There is really a firework. Jong Kook also looks at it and smiles. Ja In wraps her arm around his and lays her head into his shoulder. Jong Kook also lean his head into hers and they both stares at the fireworks. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Didn't re-read it...Sorry for errors...
Thanks for reading ^~^
I'll update as soon as I can...