Chapter 24 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “Can I you come back to me Ja In-ah?...because I love you…always and forever…” he said sincerely and moves his head then pressed his lips into hers. It was just a quick kiss and Ja In didn’t wake at all. She had too much drinks. Jong Kook smiles while at looking her. He carries her into his arms and went into her room. He lays her into her bed.

          “Goodnight…” he said then kisses her forehead and went out of her room. He went into Haha’s room and sleeps.

          Morning around 7AM, Jong Kook was already awake and jogs around the village. After 30 mintues, he was done and he came to a convenience store and buys a bottle of water. He walks to the house but he stops when he sees Ji Sub waiting outside of the house. “Everyone was still asleep though…” Jong Kook said in his mind. He steps his foot to come towards him but he stops again. Ja In came out of the door and runs to Ji Sub. She clings around his neck and hugs him tightly. Jong Kook just looks at them. He wants to turn away but he can’t even move.

          “Oppa~…You should rest why come here?...” Ja In said.

          “I know I should not disturb you because you had drinks last night…but I really miss you Ja In-ah…” Ji Sub smiles and Ja In does too. “I miss you too…” she said. She doesn’t want to admit it but she feels safe when Ji Sub was just around. After what happen last night, she was so scared, scared that the love that she erased was still there.

          Ji Sub moves his head and kissed her. Jong Kook felt so much pain in his chest. “Ottokae?...I don’t think I can endure this pain anymore…” Jong Kook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Two weeks passed…*

           Night, Shin Hye was done in her pictorial for a magazine. She was walking when she saw Kap Jin, the manager of Jong Kook. “Kap Jin Oppa…” she calls him. “Oh Shin Hye-yah…Are you done?....” he asked. Shin Hye nodded. “Where is Oppa?...He has a guesting today right?...” she said.

          “He wasn’t coming…That’s why I need to talk to the director…”

          “What?...but why?...where is he?...”

          “Actually Shin Hye-yah…I don’t know where he is now…He just calls me and said he won’t be coming…I don’t know what’s happening to him…but I’m sure there is something wrong…The recording the other day he also postponed it…also the photoshoot…He is not like this…He’s getting a trouble by what he’s doing…” Kap Jin explains.

          “Okay Oppa…Go and talk to the Director…I’ll go find him…” she said and went home.

          As she arrives home, she looks for him around the house but he wasn’t there. She gets her handphone and calls him but he wasn’t answering. It keeps on ringing still no answer then she texted him.

          Message: Kim Jong Kook

                   Where are you Jong Kook Oppa?...Tell me…

          She sent it and waited for his reply. After an hour, finally he replied to her.

          Message:

          From: Kim Jong Kook

                   I just want to be alone…Please just let me be…

          Shin Hye reads it and immediately calls him. Luckily, he answered. “Where are you?...” Shin Hye asked with a serious voice. “I said let me be~!...” Jong Kook shouted. Hearing his voice Shin Hye knows he was drinking. “Please…” he added with a calm tone and hangs up.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook on the other hand was at a snack bar drinking by himself. He finished 4 bottles of soju then he decided towent to the restaurant. He stops 5 meters away from it as he sees Ji Sub talking to Ja In outside the restaurant. They were happy chatting. He hides behind the post still looking at them. Jong Kook was doing this everyday since the day he saw them that morning.

          Ji Sub leaves and Ja In left waving her goodbye to him. She turns her back to come back to the restaurant.

          Jong Kook was staring at her then started to count. “1…2….3….4….5…” he stops and felt his tears forming. “Just one look…Please…6…..7…..8….9….” a tear fell from his eye. “10….” He lastly said and walks away.

 

 

          Ja In was almost at the door when she felt strange and turns her head.

~~~~~~~~~~

          9AM, Jong Kook wakes up with a heavy headache. He went downstairs and drinks water. He sits at the dining. Shin Hye was there then she prepares their breakfast into the table. Jong Kook can’t say anything because Shin Hye looks pissed at him.

          They eat in silent but then Jong Kook talks. “I’m sorry…” he said.

          Shin Hye looks at him. “I was worried Oppa…What’s happening to you?...Kap Jin Oppa told me everything…”

          Jong Kook sighs. “I’m ruined Shin Hye-yah…I don’t know what to do anymore…”

          “What are you talking Oppa?...”

          “I want to see her everyday because if I doesn’t I might went crazy…It’s killing me when I saw her with him…I’m stoping myself…but  I can’t anymore…I want her back…” he said seriously. “I thought I can still hold it in…this past few days I’m thinking deeply…but it always come up with one thing…” he said and puts his right hand into his chest. “She was still here…” he smiles sadly.

          Shin Hye knows one day he will hear those words from him. She felt heartburn listening to him but she tried her best and smiles to him. “You silly Oppa…It took years for you to admit that…Pabo…then go tell her…you can never tell if she already forgets her feelings for you…” she said.

          “But you know it’s not that easy…She was mad at me because of leaving her…”

          “That’s your consequence Oppa…but if you really love her and want her back…you must do everything…but please…don’t ruin yourself…”

          He finally smiles, a smile that makes his eyes almost gone. “Araseo…you’re really a good friend Shin Hye-yah…Thank you…” he said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          After two days, the postponed photoshoot of Jong Kook was resched today. He was at the studio preparing for the photoshoot. He was going to model a famous sports wear in the country.

          Ja In came in the studio. Jong Kook didn’t know that the ad was manages by their team. Ja In felt uneasy but it’s her job. After Jong Kook was done preparing, he saw Ja In busy in checking the details of the shoot. He walks towards her but 3 woman stops him.

 

          “Jong Kook-ssi…Can we your autograph?...” the woman said and handed a paper.

          Jong Kook smiles and signs it. He bows a bit and when he looks where Ja In is, she was gone. “Okay let’s start…” the director said. He posed every clothes he wears. “That’s good Jong Kook-ssi…Nice…” the photographer said.

          The last clothes was a soccer uniform. “Can you bite you lower lip then shows your abs…” the director said. All of the women in the studio were really anticipating it. “Ne~…” Jong Kook approves and does it.

          “Okay nice job…You’ve work hard…” the Director said to him.

          Jong Kook bows and thanked him. He went into the dressing room and changes his clothes. “You can go ahead Kap Jin-ah…” he said to him as he was packing his things. “I still have somewhere to go…” Jong Kook added. Kap Jin nodded and as he finishes packing the things he already leaves.

          Jong Kook went out of the dressing roomadn walks to the corridor. He met group of woman employees. “Woah you’re so handsome Jong Kook Oppa…Let’s take a picture…” one of the woman said. Jong Kook smiles and let them take a picture with him. Ja In came out from the studio and seen it. “You’re now more popular with girls…and I’m sure you really like it…Playboy Hyung…” Ja In said in her mind. She felt irritated and went back inside the studio.

          After dealing with the girls, Jong Kook went into the studio. No one is there, he turns his back to go out but he heard a noise. Ja In was murmuring while organizing the things on the table. “Are you talking to someone Ja In-ah?...” Jong Kook smiles at her. Ja In was flustered. “You startled me~!...” she said. “Why are you still here Hyung?...The photoshoot is already done…” she added.

          “Because I need to talk to you…” he said with serious voice.

          Ja In felt her heart thumping abnormally. She felt nervous by the tone of his voice. She put the things on the table into the box. “What is it?...” she asked trying not to show how nervous she was.

          “I love you…” he said. He was so nervous. He doesn’t know what else will happen but e doesn’t care anymore. This is what he feels and she needs to know it before its too late.

          Ja In turns to him, she was smirking. “Do you hear what you are saying??...Love?...Did you really know that word??...You must be crazy….” She said with anger in her voice. “3 years ago…You told me…that you didn’t love me anymore…that you are in love with that woman…then now you will say that …Oh come on…Stop talking nonsense…” she added. She was so angry.

          “I do…still…love you…” Jong Kook said with sadness. It hurts him, the truth that the woman he loves really hates him now.

          “STOP~!!...please stop…Get out…JUST GET OUT~!!...”

          “Ani~…I won’t leave…not until you told me…that you don’t have feelings for me anymore…” he said firmly and stares at her eyes.

          “Is that what you want…okay…I don----…” Ja In didn’t finish what she was about tosay because Jong Kook grabs and pulls her closer to him then he kisses her lips deeply. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kyaaaaaaaaahhhhh (>/////<)
I'm sorry for late update...
I'm currently looking for a work...
Wish me luck readers...Kamsahamnida *bows*