Chapter 12 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “But you’ve always love me…” Ja In said. She’s not sure if it’s the same way like hers.

          “Silly…Of course I love you…as a man to a woman…You don’t know how much I wanted to say it to you…God knows how much I love you Ja In-ah…I’ve keep it for years…”

          “But why you keep it?...You should have told me…” she complains.

          “If I said it what would be the probability that you would say yes?...I’m scared Ja In-ah…That what if after I confesses you’ll hate me and distant yourself…I can’t take that…”

          “You should have let me know…You should have tried…You should have---…” she didn’t finish what she’s saying because Jong Kook pull her and kiss her lips. He kissed her passionately with all the love. Then after he stares at her and she was blushing. “Now would you explain what you had said the day you went home drunk?...Do you still remember it?...” Jong Kook asked her.

          “Th-at…” she felt shy and nervous. “Sa…” she uttered and Jong Kook was anticipating it. “Saranghae Jong Kook Oppa~…” she uttered and covered her face with her hands. Jong Kook smiles sweetly and removes her hands into her face.

          “You’ve always love me too Ja In-ah…Is that the same feeling as mine?...” he said but he can’t hide his happiness.

          Then she nodded. Jong Kook hugs her tightly. “I’m really happy…I didn’t know this day would still come…I love you Ja In-ah…Jinja Saranghamnida…” he said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          After that night, Ja In was preparing dinner for all of them. She cooks everything. Then the boys arrive from the restaurant. “Mmmmm…looks like our baby cooks something delicious…” Haha said smelling the scent of the delicious foods.

          “Woooow…What’s the occasion Ja In-ah?...You never cooked those…” Gary said looking at the foods at the table.

          All of them sit while Ja In and Jong Kook stay standing beside each other. Gwang Soo looks at them. “Let’s eat Hyung…” Gwang Soo said. Gary and Haha also look at them. Then Jong Kook holds her hand. Gwang Soo and Gary were shocked. Haha just smiles at them. “What are you doing? Hyung~…” Gwang Soo asked.

          “Hyung…What’s the meaning of that?...” Gary also asked.

          Jong Kook smiles and looks at Ja In then looks at them. “We’re now together…” he said.

          “Together? You’re always together…What do you mean?...” Gwang Soo said.

          “We…loved each other…and we’re now a couple…We want to you to know it…” Jong Kook said. “Congrats Hyung…” Haha said and stands up and hugs them. “I’m happy for the both of you…” he added. Gary who was flustered also stands up and hugs them. “Congratssssssss….” he said.

          “Hyung you betrayed me…” Gwang Soo protests to him.

          “When did I?...Won’t you congratulated us?...” Jong Kook said.

          “I won’t…Never…”

          “Aigoooo…he’s starting again…” Haha said and signs Gary. They walks towards Gwang Soo and started to tickles him. Jong Kook also joins them. “Stop it…sto-p…Hahahaha…” Gwang Soo said while laughing. “Just congratulate them…” Gary said.

          “Araseo araseo….Congratulations Hyu-ng…” Gwang Soo finally said and they all laugh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

          Two weeks passed just so easily, Ja In and Jong Kook was really happy now that they have each other. It feels so right for them. But unlike them Ji Sub feels worse, he tried not look at her when she’s around but he really can’t. He still loves her and it hurts.

          Ja In was walking at the hallway and Ji Sub was also walking from opposite direction. Ja In stops and also him. She greeted him and Ji Sub just bows without saying anything. Then he started to walk.

          “Gomawo…for everything…” then Ja In said.

          He stops but he didn’t turn his back and just walks away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          Morning, Ja In was cooking breakfast at the kitchen when Jong Kook back hugs her. “You startled me~!...” she said. “Mian~…” he smiles but didn’t let go of the hug. He just looks at what she’s cooking. Just then the three went out on their rooms and sees them.

          “Wuhoooooooo~….” Haha teases them. “Looks like we’re disturbing them…” Gary added.

          Ja In felt shy and blushed then pushes Jong Kook away but he didn’t want too. “Meet me at Han River…after your work…” then he whispered to her ear. He let go and goes to the table. “Then let’s eat…” he said to them.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In went to Han River like he asked to. She was looking around and she can’t find him. Then someone covers her eyes from behind. “Who…could…it be?...” Jong Kook said. Ja In smiles and removes his hands. She faces him and Jong Kook planted a kiss to her lips. “Yah~…” she protests.

          Jong Kook smiles. “It fits perfectly…” he said and holds her hand then they walks near the river and sits at the bench.

          “How is Ji Sub-ssi?...Have you been talking?...” Jong Kook asked.

          Ja In shakes her head. “Ani~…He’s just formal…It’s hard for me to face him…I feel--…”

          “Time will heal it…Don’t worry…Things will get better…” he said and hold her hand tightly, letting her feel that everything will just be fine.

          Just then the fireworks started, Ja In pointed the sky and Jong Kook turns. She moves her head to kiss his cheek but then Jong Kook turns his head to her and meets her lips that should be to his cheek. She felt shy. “Silly…” he said.

          He looks at her eyes and holds her cheek then said. “Ja In-ah…Will you…marry me?...”