Chapter 14 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “Happy Birthday Ja In-ah…” Ji Sub said.

          “Birthday?...He’s right it’s my birthday today…I almost forgot it…then why does no one greeted me?...” Ja In thought.

          After 10 minutes, Jung Woo Ahjussi walks towards them. He was also following them. When Ji Sub told Ja In where he is, she told Jung Woo Ahjussi and he came right away. He support Ji Sub with the help of Ja In they bring him into the car.

          “Thank you Ja In-ssi…Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you into your house?...” Jung Woo said.

          “Ne~ Ahjussi…I’ll be fine…and you’re welcome…”

          The car leaves and Ja In rides the bus. Then her phone rings.

          *Calling Han Seung Yeon…*

          “Yah~…Where are you?...” Seung Yeon asked.

          “Going home…”

          “Aigooo…We prepared a surprise party for you at the restaurant…What did you do?...I think Jong Kook Oppa was a bit sad lately…”

          Ja In as shocked. “So that’s it…that’s why they not greeted me…” Ja In thought. She looks at her watch and it’s already 11:30PM.

          “I’m sorry…I’ll call you…Bye…”

          “Happy Birthday…” Seung Yeon said.

          “Thanks…” then she hangs up.

~~~~~~~~~~

          11:40PM, Ja In arrives at the restaurant. There is still light on so she gets inside. She was fluttered seeing the decorations. She went into the kitchen and sees Jong Kook washing the dishes.

          Jong Kook didn’t felt her presence. Ja In walks towards him and gave him a back hug. “You’re here…” he said trying not to sound sad. Ja In tightens her hug and cried. “I’m so-rry…I’m really so-rry…Op-pa…Mianhe~…I ruin everything…” she said.

          Jong Kook turns to her and looks at her. “Yah…Stop crying…it’s okay…” he looks at the clock. “It’s still your birthday…” he said and wipes her tears. He guided her to sit at one of the chairs. “Just wait there…” he said and went back into the kitchen.

          Then the other lights went off, it was not just dim light. Jong Kook went out into the kitchen holding a cake with candles lighted. “Happy Birthday to you~….Happy Birthday to you~…Happy Birthday Happy Birthday~….Happy Birthday my Ja In…” Jong Kook sings.

          Ja In was so happy that her tears started to fall in her eyes.

          “Make a wish…” he said.

          Ja In closes her eyes. “I wish…to be with him…forever…” Ja In said in her mind. Then she opens her eyes and blows the candles. “Gomawo Oppa…Saranghae…” she said.

          Jong Kook smiles and pressed his lips against hers.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In knocks into the door.

          “Come in…” Ji Sub said. Then she enters his office. “Sit Ja In-ah…” he said. She sits at the sofa and Ji Sub sits towards her.

          “For my behavior last night… also for disturbing you like that…I’m sorry…that won’t happen again…” he apologizes.

          “It’s okay…Thank you for greeting me…”

          “That’’s all I can do…Just greet you…How much I want to hug you right now…Mianhe…I can’t forget this feeling…I can forget all about you…” Ji Sub thought.

          “You’re welcome…” he just said and Ja In leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Night, Jong Kook was singing at the restaurant his working. A woman was sitting along the corner table and staring at him intently.

          “He’s really great…I want to know him more…I always love staring at him and listening to his songs…When will it be Jong Kook Oppa?...” Park Shin Hye thought.