Chapter 25 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “Is that what you want…okay…I don----…” Ja In didn’t finish what she was about to say because Jong Kook grabs and pulls her closer to him then he kisses her lips deeply.

          Ja In widen her eyes from shocked. Jong Kook’s hand was at the back of her head. She was trying her best to push him away but he’s too strong. She hits his chest with her hands. Jong Kook realizes that she was hurting her so he stops. Ja In slaps his face hard.

          “YOU!!...DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME AGAIN!...MEE-CHEEN-NOM!!(Crazy Bastard)…” Ja In shouted at him angrily then walks out of the room. Jong Kook was left hurt. He feels like he was breaking apart every piece of him. His tears started to fall from hie eyes. He knelt wobbly like he doesn’t have any strenght on it. “Ja In-ah…” he cried. “Mianhe…Jin-ja…Mian-he…Mian-he…” he said with his hands on his face.

          Ja In went to the emergency stairs. She sat and cried. “What do you think you’re doing?...Liar! Liar! Liar!...nappeun nom(bad guy)! Jinja! …” Ja In thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ja In came home. Gary was sitting on the sofa while watching television. She sat beside him and rests her head on his shoulder. “You’re home…have you eaten?...”Gary asked her. Ja In just nodded still with her head on his shoulder. “Are you tired?..” Gary asked again. She just nodded. He knew something is wrong but he never ask. He already knows that one day this will happen. She’ll get hurt again even having someone else it can never erase that she loves Jong Kook since eternal time. It will waver her no matter what.

          Gray stops asking and he just let her rest. After the movie he’s watching, he looks at her and she was sleeping. “Ja In-ah…Don’t be hurt…Just do what will make you happy…” Gary said and she carries her into her room.

~~~~~~~~~~

          12 midnight, Haha was talking to Jong Kook on his handphone. “Ne~ Hyung...I’m going already…Wait for me…” he said and leaves. Gary who overheard him follows him. Haha went to Han River. He saw Jong Kook sitting on the bench and a bit drunk. Haha sat beside him.

          “Hyung…What’s wrong?...” Haha asked.

          “Haha-yah…Ottokaji?...I want her back...I’m really crazy…after what I’ve done here I am hoping she’ll come back to me…” Jong Kook said with sadness in his voice.

          “Hyung…she’s with Ji Sub now…wanting her back is impossible…” Haha said.

          Jong Kook stares at him. “You know I leave her for the sake of him…because my Abeoji murders his parents…because I thought I need to pay him back because of what my Abeoji did…”

          “Is that the reason?...” Gary said then. The two was flustered seeing him. “Hyung…is that true?...Are you crazy?...” he added. “Gary Hyung~…” Haha just said. “And you knew Haha-yah…all this time…” Gary added.

          “You’re selfish…” Gary said.

          “I’m not…I sacrifice my own happiness for him…How can you tell me--…” Jogn Kook didn’t finish.

          “And how about Ja In?...Have you thought about her feelings?...and now you want her back…What a crazy thing to say…” Gary said controlling his anger.

          “I know it’s crazy…but I won’t give up…I’m so wrong with my decision…I know and I’m feeling sorry with it…Just one chance…and I will never hurt her again…”

          Gary sighs and stares at him. “It will not be easy Hyung…and there is no guarantee…you hurt her and she hates you…”

          “I’ll do everything…You all know how much I love that woman…” Jong Kook felt calm and smiles a bit.

          Haha puts his arms to Jong Kook and Gary’s shoulders. “And you know that you were the one we want for her…” Haha smiles.

          “We’ll support you Hyung…” Gary said.

          “Thank you guys…” Jong Kook smiles. He felt relieve and happy. “I think Kwang Soo will be mad at us…He was always outcast…” he added and they all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

          The next day, Ji Sub and Ja In went out for dinner. Ji Sub fetches Ja In from her work and they went straight to the restaurant. They ordered and started to eat while they were eating the song of Jong Kook One Man was played. Ja In felt distracted by it but she doesn’t let it show and just eat her food.

          It was already the chorus part of the song when Ja In heard the 4 woman talking from the other table. “Jong Kook Oppa was so handsome…” the woman said. “You’re right…no wonder he’s so famous already…also with that good body…no woman can resist him…” the other woman said and giggles. Ja In finds it irritating and she hates the feeling. She was too focuse listening to them and she didn’t notice that Ji Sub was talking to her.

          “Ja In-ah…What do you think?...” Ji Sub said.

          “Hmm?...” Ja In looks at him.

          “I said is it a good idea to have a vacation trip for Jung Woo Ahjussi’s birthday…”

          Ja In nodded and smiles. “Yah that’s a good idea…”

          “Are you okay?...Aren’t you sick or something?...” Ji Sub asked with worried voice.

          “No…I’m okay…” Ja In smiles to him and started to eat.

          Ji Sub just looks at her. He knew something is not right. She wasn’t like that before. “Is it starting already Ja In-ah?...What I’m scared about…Please just hold my hand…don’t let go…” Ji Sub thought.

~~~~~~~~~

          *2 weeks passed…*

          It was already 10PM, Ja In went into the plaza. She doesn’t know why Haha keep on insisting that she must go. She dialed Haha’s number. “Oppa…where are you?...I’m already here…” Ja In said. “Ohh…Wait Ja In-ah…Just stay there okay?...” Haha said and hangs up.

          “What is he up to?...” Ja In said. Then music plays the people started to crowd the stage at the plaza.

          “MAKE SOME NOISE~!!!...” a husky voice shouted. Ja In gets curios because that voice seems familiar. She walks a bit to look and she was right it was her Haha Oppa. Jong Kook, Gary and Haha were at the stage together. Ja In was flustered. “What Haha Oppa and Gary Oppa doing up there?...” Ja In said in her mind.

          The crowd gets so excited. They started to sing the ‘Words I want to say to you’. They perform so lively. Ja In can’t help but smile looking at them. It was like how they sing together when they went to a karaoke bar. It was the first she heard the song and it was like it was talking to her. She erases the thought and just watches them but he can’t help look at Jong Kook. It’s the first time seeing him perform with the crowd support. He was just so fascinating, the sweet smile on his face.

“There are still a lot of words left that I want to tell you
But I can’t seem to say anything at all
Now the only word that remains is the words “I Love You”
I can’t even cry and instead just stand in front of you

I can’t even cry and instead just stand in front of you”

          They sing the last part together. The three put there arms around each others shoulder and takes a bow. The people cheers and shouted.

          “My dongsaengs…Haha and Gary…” Jong Kook introduces them. The two waved their hands and the people shouted. “The song we sung was also at my new album…I hope you’ll support it…Thank you…” he added.

          The two went down of the stage. “And for the next one…it’s for you…” Jong Kook said that makes Ja In hearts skips. The music started to play. Jong Kook becomes serious. Ja In turns her back to walk away. She must not hear it.

 

gidaryeo geogi jamkkan

Wait right there for a moment

neoege jamsi haeya hal mari isseo

I have something to tell you

 

          Jong Kook started to sing. Ja In stops. She can’t walk.


mwol geuri mangseorineunji

But my face is hesitating
 malboda nunmuri tto heulleonawa

Rather than words, my tears are flowing

gyeolguk ireoke dwaesseo

This is what happened in the end

honja himeuroneun eojjeol su eobseo

I couldn’t do anything with my strength alone

neomu hwaga nago wonmangeul haebwado

I was so angry and was in despair

neol dugo tteonaya hajiman

I want to leave you but…

 

 

ijen naega eobseodo useoya dwae

Now without you, I can smile

ijen nareul jiugo saraya hae

Now, erase me and live your life

nae sarang hana namgiji motago tteonaganeun i gireseo

My one love, I cannot forget you on my way to leave you

nunmul jagugi gaseume beonjinda

The tear marks are spreading in my heart

butjabeul su eomneun soneul geonnenda

I hold out a hand that you can’t grab

meoreojineun nae sarangeul bonaegi sirheo aesseo chamneunda

I don’t want to let go of my love that is getting farther away so I hold it in

 

 

charari mal hal geol geuraenna bwa

Maybe I should have told you

geugeotmajeo nae yoksim gataseo

but even that seemed like my selfishness
uneun nae moseube neodo apeulkka bwa

in case you would be in pain if you saw me crying

ibeul teureomakgo neol bureunda

I shut my mouth and called out to you

 

 

ijen naega eobseodo useoya dwae

Now without you, I can smile

ijen nareul jiugo saraya hae

Now, erase me and live your life

nae sarang hana namgiji motago tteonaganeun i gireseo

My one love, I cannot forget you on my way to leave you

nunmul jagugi gaseume beonjinda

The tear marks are spreading in my heart

butjabeul su eomneun soneul geonnenda

I hold out a hand that you can’t grab

meoreojineun nae sarangeul bonaegi sirheo aesseo chamneunda

I don’t want to let go of my love that is getting farther away so I hold it in

 

 

nae gaseumeul naeryeochigo

I pound down on my heart

jeo haneure sorichyeodo

Shout out to the sky
jigeum nan hal su inneun geon

But the only thing I can do right now

jal jinaeraneun mal geu mal ppuniya

is to tell you goodbye, only that word

 

 

nunmul jagugi gaseume beonjinda

The tear marks are spreading in my heart

butjabeul su eomneun soneul geonnenda

I hold out a hand that you can’t grab

meoreojineun nae sarangeul bonaegi sirheo aesseo chamneunda

I don’t want to let go of my love that is getting farther away so I hold it in

[Tear Marks – Kim Jong Kook]

 

          Jong Kook wrote it for her. It was a letter for her, to tell her how he feels. He sings it whole heartedly to let her feel his sadness and longing. The people gave him a round of applause. He looks for her but she’s already walking away. He bows and thanks them and he went down the stage. “Can I borrow your jacket and cap?...” he asked the camera man. The man nodded and gave it to him. He wears it hurriedly and runs to Ja In.

          He looks around where he last saw her but she wasn’t there. He runs and found a person in the smally alley. He walksnear and he was right it was Ja In.

          Ja In felt that she wasn’t alone. She hides herself because she can’t take it anymore; her tears were going to fall in no time. She steps forward but Jong Kook hugs her from her back. He hugs her tightly.

          “Bo-go-shippo…Jin-ja-reo…” Jong Kook said with sadness on his voice.

          Ja In tears started to fall. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you ^~^