Chapter 15 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          “Yah~…Break…” Jong Kook shouted.

          Ja In pushes the break hard with her foot. “Yah~…are you trying to kill us?...I told you…slowly…you don’t need to push it too hard it will cause an accident…Aigooooo…Driving is not for you…” Jong Kook nags at her.

          “Araseo araseo…Can you stop nagging??...That’s why I don’t like you to coach me in this…Haha Oppa, Gary Oppa and Gwang Soo Oppa was better than you…They were not nagging like you…Aisssshhhhhh Really…” she said irritated. “Here you drive and let’s go home…” Ja In said and get out the car.

          Jong Kook drives home and Ja In was just silent and didn’t talk to him. As they arrived home, Ja In went upstairs but Haha talks to her. “So how was it?...” Haha said.

          “Ask OUR HYUNG…” she said and went into her room.

          “What happen Hyung?...” Haha asked Jong Kook.

          “She got angry to me…”

          “You nag nonstop?...Aigoooo….”

          Jong Kook nodded. “I didn’t do it on purpose Haha-yah…”

          “But it irritates anyone Hyung…and she’s still learning…You don’t need to nag at her…Tsk tsk…Especially what irritates most is a nagger boyfriend…”

~~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening that day, Jong Kook went upstairs and knocked to her room but she’s not there. He came up to the rooftop. She was there standing while staring at the stars. Jong Kook back hugs her. “Still mad?...” he asked. She didn’t answer. “I’m sorry…I shouldn’t nag you like that…” he said.

          Ja In still didn’t response. Jong Kook felt nervous and let go of the hug and face her.

          “Don’t--…” Jong Kook stops.

          Ja In was smiling and stopping herself from laughing.

          “Yah~…You’re playing at me…Don’t do that…it’s not funny…” he complains. Ja In was laughing hard then. Jong Kook walks out but Ja In grabs his hand. “Oppa….Mian~…”

          “I was seriously nervous that you’re really mad at me…Jinja…”

          “Mianhe~…I was just irritated I’m not mad…” Ja In said and hugs him. “Don’t nag like that Oppa…You’re like a Mother-in-law…Haha Oppa was right you nag like crazy…” she smiles.

          “Araseo…I won’t but I don’t promise…”

          Ja In glares at him. Jong Kook smiles. “I won’t…Okay…” he said and kiss her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Week passed, Ja In was at the office then she heard her officemate talks.      

          “So it was this day…” one of her officemate said.

          “Ne~…that’s why he’s absent today…I came to Mr. CEO’s office but only the assistant secretary was there…”

          “Mr. CEO is really lonely…Haaayyyy…”

          Ja In looks at the calendar. “It was his parent’s death anniversary…” Ja In said into her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook went into the jail to visit someone. He was walking when he suddenly stops. Ji Sub was there talking to someone. Jong Kook hides himself into the wall and listens to them.

          “Remember this day?...” Ji Sub smirks. “The day you killed my parents…the people who trusted you but you betrayed...”

          “Of course I clearly remember it…Do you remember it too?...” the man smirks.

          “YOU BASTARD!...” Ji Sub stands. He was really angry and he wants to punch this man. He remembers it all because he saw it with his own eyes, the moment his parents killed. “You’ll never get out of here! NEVER!...” Ji Sub said and leaves.

          Jong Kook was shocked because the man Ji Sub was talking was his Father. “It can’t be…No way…” Jong Kook said his mind. He never knew his Father though but one day her Eomma together with him visits him at the jail. His Father was addicted to gambling and leaves her Eomma when he was still a baby. Jong Kook never looks for his Father. He has this grudge towards him because he let his Eomma suffers alone and he was already happy with just his Eomma.

          Jong Kook walks towards him and sit. “Do you know me?...or do you recognize me?...” he asked to his Father.

          “I don’t know you…Just leave…” his Father said and stands.

          “I came here to look if you are fine…because whatever happens you’re still my Father…” Jong Kook said but his Father just walks away.

~~~~~~~~~

          Evening, Ja In was walking home. She stops when she sees Ji Sub sitting in front of their gate with his head down. She pats on him. “Ji Sub Oppa…Ji Sub Oppa…” she said. Ji Sub lifts his head and stands. He was drunk.

          “Why are you---…” Ja In said but didn’t finish because Ji Sub hugs her.

          “Can you…just come back..to me Ja In-ah…Ple-ase…” Ji Sub said and tears fall from his eyes.

          Jong Kook came from the Gym and sees them.

          “I ne-ed you here wi-th me…Just you…Sa-rang-hae…” Ji Sub said. Ja In felt sad for him.

          Jong Kook just looks at them. “Because of my Father he lives alone…he became a different person…but then Ja In came to his life and changes him…I do feel I should do something for him…Should I let go of Ja In? Should I?...” Jong Kook thought. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Didn't recheck it sorry for errors. ^~^
Thank you fro reading... :)