Chapter 17 - YMH

You're my Hyung

           “No it’s not him…I’m just dreaming…He’ll never do that…This isn’t happening…” Ja In said in her mind. She wants to step her feet and turns away for not to see him kissing anybody else but she’s frozen and her heart aches a lot, feels like it as breaking.

          She tried her best. She turns her back and walk away. Her tears started to fall. “Is this the reason that he was getting cold?...I don’t want to believe it…Oppa will never do this to me…Oppa please…” Ja In thought.

          She came home and went straight to her room. She cried and cried but she knows she needs to talk to him. To ask him, what is happening. She stops crying and lay in her bed. Then Gary knocks on her door. “Ja In-ah…Have you eaten dinner?...” he asked.

          “Ne~ Oppa…” she lied.

          “Araseo…Sleep tight…” Gary said and leaves.

          Hours passes and it was already 1:30AM, she was still awake waiting for him then she a heard his motorcycle arrives. She went downstairs and go to the gate. He was there removing his helmet.

          “Op-pa…” Ja In said controlling herself. She doesn’t want to cry.

          Jong Kook looks at her with no emotion. “Why are you still awake?...” he asked with cold voice.

          “I’-m waiting fo-r you…” she said. She was so nervous and scared.

          “Why?...Is there something wrong?...” he just said.

          Ja In shakes her head. “Okay…” he said and passes through her and walks to the door. He was about to open the door when Ja In suddenly talks. “I saw you earlier…I saw you kissing someone else Oppa…I told myself it wasn’t you…because you can’t do that…You’ll neve--…”

          “It was me…it was really me…It’s not your illusion…”

          “Op—pa…” she just said and tears started to fall from her eyes. Her body feels numb. “b-ut wh—y?...”

          Jong Kook was still facing the door while holding the door knob. He composed himself. He needs to do it. “Because I was so wrong to be in a relationship with you…I thought it will be different because we know each other for too long…” he paused. “And because…I…don’t love you anymore Ja In-ah…and I’m breaking up with you…” he added.

          Ja In felt her world collapsing. She wants to pretend she’s not hearing thos words coming from him. She shakes her head. “Aniya~…Aniya~…You’—re lying…you’re lyi--ng…I kno—w you’re just lyi-ng to me…” she said crying.

          “I’m not…” Jong Kook said plainly.

          Ja In wipes her tears and shouted. “THEN LOOK AT ME AND SAY THAT YOU DON”T LOVE ME ANYMORE~!...Say it…”

          Jong Kook turns and looks at her straight into her eyes. He stares with cold eyes. “If that’s what you want…I don’t love you anymore and I’m breaking up with you…” his voice was sincere but domr the inside he’s already breaking into pieces. “It hurts seeing her like this…” Jong Kook thought.

          Ja In wants to say something but she stops. She just stare his cold eyes. “He was saying the truth…How can this be? Does falling out of love is that easy for him?...Maybe…He really can…He used to have many ex girlfriends back then…and I’m not different…I’m just like them…I thought I was…We were…” Ja In thought.

          She bites her lower lip controlling her emotions. “Aras-eo…then let’s end…it here…if that’s what you want…” she said and passes through him. She opens the door and gets inside. She went straight to her room and cries herself out.

          As she was gone, Jong Kook tears started to fall from his eyes. He sat in front of the door and buried his face to his hands. It kills him but this is his decision. He decides to go to his gym and punch the punching bag to let all out his sadness and frustrations. But still the sad face of Ja In can’t get out of his head. “Ja In-ah…Oppa Mianhe~…” Jong Kook said in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Flashback

          Jong Kook parted his lips to hers when he saw Ja In leave. Shin Hye moves her hand and slaps him.

          “What do you think you’re doing?!...” she said.

          Jong Kook holds his cheek and looks at her. “I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean to…I just need to do it…”

          “What do you mean?...”

          “I don’t think I need to talk to you about it…Thank you for the help…” he said and he turns his back to her.

          “It’s better to talk to stranger…and I think I owe an explanation…You just kiss me earlier…” Shin Hye said.

          Then they went to a coffee shop to talk. Jong Kook didn’t know but he feels a little better after talking to her. He told her everything, about Ja In and Ji Sub’s parents.

          “You love her right?...” Shin Hye asked.

          “Of course I do…I can’t love anybody else…it’s just her…only her…”

          “But why did you want to hurt her then?...She will hate you…Can you take it?...”

          “I should…I’ll take it even it kills me…”

          “You’re crazy…”

          “I really am…” he said and smiles bitterly.

          After they talk, thay said their farewells. Shin Hye handed her hand and Jong Kook shakes it. “Thank you for listening…for helping…” he said.

          “My name is Park Shin Hye…Nice meeting you Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” she smiles.

~~~~~~~~~

          Two weeks passed by, Ja In and Jong Kook was trying their hard not to see each other in the house. They didn’t even have a chance to eat a meal together. Haha, Gary and Kwang Soo already noticed it but it’s hard for them to confront one of them.

          “There is surely something wrong with them…” Haha said.

          “We need to talk to them…It’s so frustrating…STRESS…” Gary said and Kwang nodded.

          “I will talk to Hyung…and Gary Hyung you’ll talk to Ja In…”

          “Okay…” Gary said.

          “Then what about me?...” Kwang Soo said.

          “Aigooo…You’ll just ruin it…We need to talk to them seriously…The house is already un happy…” Gary said.

          Night around 9PM, Ja In went home from her new work. She was still in advertising department in a new company. “I’m home…” she said as she enters. “You’re here Ja In-ah…Have you eaten?...Let’s eat…” Kwang Soo said. Ja In seats and eats with Kwang Soo. She just eats a little and went to her room. Kwang Soo felt worried. Ja In isn’t the type who loss appetite especially when it’s her favorite food.

          Around 10PM, Gary and Haha went home from the restaurant. “Ja In’s home?...” Haha asked Kwang Soo and he nodded. “Hyung…she ates just a little…when it’s her favorite beef kalbi…” Kwang Soo said.

          “I’ll talk to her…” Gary said and gets a two canned beer in the refrigerator. He went up and knocked to her room but no one answered. “Ja In-ah I’m going inside…” Gary said and turns the door knob but she’s not there. “She was in the rooftop…” Gary thought. He went upstairs and found her sitting at the bench while phasing out.

          “You’ll dig a hole with your stare Ja In-ah…” Gary said and sits beside her. He opens the beer and gave it to her. “Gomawo Oppa…” she said and sip on it.

          “Is the beef kalbi not tasty?...” Gary said.

          She shakes her head. “Ani Oppa…It was delicious…”

          “Kwang Soo said you just ate a little…Do you feel sick?...”

          “No Oppa…I’m fine…I’m sorry…” she said.

          “We’re just worried about you Ja In-ah…You’ve been like that for two weeks…Tell me what’s wrong?...”

          “Oppa…I’m moving out…” she said.

          Gary was flustered. “But why?...Does Jong Kook Hyung knows?...”

          “It’s my decision…and Oppa…” she looks at him. “We’re not together anymore…” she smiles bitterly.

          “What happen?...” he asked. He didn’t thought this will happen to the both of them.

          “I don’t want to talk about it…Oppa…I hope you understand…”

          Now it’s clear to him why they weren’t talking to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

          1AM, Jong Kook went home from the bar he’s working. He went straight to his room. Haha was waiting for him. “Hyung you’re here…” he said.

          Jong Kook nodded and goes to the bathroom. He takes a bath and still Haha was awake. “Do you need something?...” Jong Kook asked him. It wasn’t like he was still awake in this time.

          “I’m really waiting for you…I need to talk to you…” Haha said.

          “About what?...” he said and sits in his bed.

          “Ja In and you…What’s wrong?...I’m sure there is something wrong…”

          “I want to lie to you Haha-yah…but I don’t think I can…” he said with serious voice. “The truth is…I broke up with her…I hurt her so much…” he added.

          “Hyung…but…why?...It’s Ja In…”

          “I don’t know anymore…” he said and told him about his Father and Ji Sub’s parents.

          “Is that really true?...How can that be?...Fate is really playing tricks on you Hyung…” Haha said after hearing about it.

          “Fate was really something…and fate is telling me that I need to do this…Ji Sub was really a good man…He lives his life in misery because of my Father…then he regain living because of Ja In…How can I take away it from him?...How can I?...Tell me Haha…Of course it hurts me…because Ja In was my happiness…I’ve waited for so long just to be with her…but…it’s until here…we were’nt for each other…” his tears started to fall. Haha sits beside him and pats his back. He feels so sad to his Hyung.  

          “So I’m just really her Hyung…but I don’t think she’ll be able to call me like that again…” he smiles bitterly.

          “That how much you were sutable and love each other…there are still things that will not make you right for each other anymore…Time will passed and I  hope I will never regret doing this…Oppa will always love you Ja In-ah…You’ll stay in my heart just like a memory…” Jong Kook thought. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm back...super sorry for this late update...thanks for reading ^^
What do you think with this twist?
I'm thanking my best friend for listening and giving me ideas with this...
Gomawo Chingu! ^~^