Chapter 2: Looking for a job

Only 60 seconds

SooJung POV

The plane landed, and we got off. That was a long ride. Me and YiJung didn't really talk much during the flight. If she needed something, I would get it. She needs me to get out of my seat so she can go to the washroom, I would get out of my seat. Probably because of what happened. 

We walked and walked for hours to try and find a motel to stay in for a couple of days before I find a place where we can live. Then, I found one. It was cheap. $20 for one room with one bed, good deal. We got our keys and went into our room. God it was messy. It smelled like cigarettes and alcohol wherever I walked. Eww. Me and YiJung didn't really unpack, we just left our bags on the floor so whenever we needed something, we would just go and get it. We shared a bed since there was only one, and we went to bed pretty early because we didn't get much sleep on the plane.

*Next Morning*

" ahh so tired* I yawned.

It was a Saturday so I didn't need to go to school yet. I see my sister still sleeping so I slowly got off the bed and pulled her blankets up so she won't get a cold.

I wrote a note on a sticky note and stuck it on the tv saying ' I will be out looking for a job, just stay here and don't go anywhere, I will be back soon. And don't open the door for anyone, I have my keys so I won't be knocking.' I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I locked the door and turned the knob a couple of times to make sure it was locked.

I was walking on the streets looking for jobs. Cafe, clubs, stores, anywhere, I didn't matter where I worked, I just needed the money. I went in around 20 different stores and restaurants asking if they were interested in hiring people. I decided to take a break and sit on the bench outside of a tall building. When suddenly a tall grown man sat next to me. He wore a suit and was well dressed. His hair was black and was full of gel. He looked like a business man. 

" Hello miss, are you looking for a job?"

" Yes, I am."

" How old are you?"

" 18....wae..?"

" Ohh you're young. Sorry, did I introduce myself yet?"

I shook my head.

" No, you didn't sir"

" Well, * clears throat* I am Lee JaeBum. I work in that tall build in right there" He pointed to the tall building I was sitting in front of.

" I am a manager for SM entertainment, we are currently looking for someone like a maid, someone that can take care of our trainees, are you interested? We pay 2000,000 won a week."

2000,000 won?! Wah, DAEBAK. I thought to myself.

" Okay, should I go in?"

" Yes you may. You will have to meet someone when you enter the building, he will be the one paying you, and....he is also the one that told me to come after you."

" Come after me? Who is it..?"

" You will see when you get in"

We entered the building and it was HUGE. Very well decorated and pretty much everything was made out of glass. I followed him up these shiny white grand stairs and into a glass office. Lee JaeBum knocked on the door.

" Come in" said a low voice.

We entered the room and I saw a old man sitting in a black office chair. 

" Annyeohaseyo, Kim SooJung imnida" I bowed.

Although I'm from Canada, I know my manners.

" Sir, I brought her."

" Ahhh, this girl....I have been observing you for the last 20 minutes...seems like you're looking for a job right? So? Are you interested?"

I was shocked. 20 minutes?! What the ....

" Ummm...yes...I am...... " I replied.

" Great. There will be a group of 12 boys that will be debuting soon, and you will have to help them will their studies and schedules."

" Schedules?"

" Yes. Schedules. Stuff like getting to the practice room on time, getting to school on time, make sure they come home from school safely...that stuff...and after they debut, you will have to help them get through the tight schedules. Also, the group will be seperated by  M & K...meaning M will be promoting in china, while K promotes in Korea. You will be staying with the K members since I doubt you understand Chinese..."

" I do!" I yelled. 

" What? You do? So you can speak and listen clearly with no problems at all?!"

" Uhh...Nae!" Oh my god Kim SooJung what are you doing...you only know a little because you took Chinese lessons for two years when you were 5...how can you understand a thing?

" Great. That means double paycheck...wait no. Triple. It's hard to find someone that can speak two languages fluently."

" Actually...Three...I came from Canada so I speak fluent english too...." I interrupted.

" Wahh....Kim SooJung you're seriously no joke..." Lee JaeBum said.

" Hahaha. Very good. You will also be living with the boys so it will be easier for you to tell them to do certain things on time without calling often."

Wait. I'm going to live with them? How about YiJung?!

" Umm... I have a younger sister and ...I don't know where she will live if I live with the boys...."

" Why would there be a problem? Where are your parents? Are they still in Canada?" Asked Lee JaeBum

I stuttered and It took me a while to reply, I could feel JaeBum and Lee SooMan staring straight at me waiting for an answer..but I really didn't want to tell them yet.

" It's okay. Your sister can live with them too. We will see if there are two guest rooms. If there isn't, you and your sister will have to share a room, is that okay?" Said Lee SooMan.

Thank god.

" Yes..thank you...when will I be starting..?"

You can move in today and start tomorrow, Lee JaeBum, please prepare a contract by tomorrow"

" Yes sir."

" JaeBum will tell you our phone numbers and the houses address. Take care. Call us if you have any questions or problems."

" Yes. Thank you so much. I will work hard." 

"Let's go, I will give you all the details outside" said JaeBum

I bowed one more time before leaving and left the room. Man was I lucky. 2000,000 won a week?! Later when they debut..triple that?!?! DAEBAK.

 

SEEMS LIKE SHE WILL BE MEETING EXO SOON...^^ What do you think EXO's reaction will be like? LOOL.